love you (Yoongi)

Random Awesome

 

"Babe, which one should I wear? This or this?" 

You show one black and burgundy dress to Yoongi who is watching basketball match on the television  in the living room. He looks at the dresses then shaking his head. 

"Too y. Just wear jeans and the top that you bought last week"

"y? You've gotta be kidding me" you roll your eyes then walk back to the room. The dresses are not too revealing and decent. You know he doesn't like you to wear dress. 

"It's just a get together dinner at Tae's. We're not going to fancy restaurant" Yoongi half yell as he tries to reason out. 

He's being possessive especially he knew your had a crush on Jin and Taehyung before you worked with Hybe. You have purposely put a black mini dress that you kept it hidden in the wardrobe then walking to the kitchen to get some water. Testing his patience is your favourite hobby. Yoongi turns as you walk to the kitchen, shaking his head.

"You better not wearing that, babe" 

"Why?"

"I don't like it"

"What do you mean that you don't like it? You wanna say that I look fat, aren't you?"

Yoongi knows your drama and he has no patience to deal with it. "Take it off and change or I'm gonna do it". His deep serious voice sends chills down to your spine. He gets up from the couch then walks to the kitchen area. 

"I know you have that skills" you chuckle as you walk pass him.

Yoongi grabs your waist and says, "And I know you love it when I do that, kitten", he half whispers as he carefully pushes your back to the kitchen counter. Both of his hands on the edge of the counter, trapping you. His action makes you gulp meanwhile your heart thumps heavily. His eyes scanning your face before they stop at your lips. He smirks as he leans closer, kissing your lips softly. Your eyes automatically close as his lips touching yours. The kiss becomes a bit aggressive when his hands grabs your , squeezing them a little. You let out a soft moan into the kiss, giving him a way to taste your mouth his tongue. Your left hand clutching his t-shirt meanwhile your right hand on his neck. Yoongi deepening the kiss, pushing your back to him, making your front body glued to him.

Both of you pant heavily when he slowly pulls his lips away. Your chest heaves up and down and his eyes landed on your half covered s.  

"You're so ing y, kitten. You only can wear this dress at home or when you're alone with me," 

"Shut up", you roll your eyes then grab his face to kiss him passionately. 

Both of you smiling while kissing each other. He lifts you up to sit on the counter then skilfully undress you. It's been a while he hasn't ed you in the kitchen. Last night, he made you scream in the shower and now he's going to make you beg for more. 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, where are you? We are waiting for you"

"We gonna arrive in 10 minutes" 

"Is noona OK? She didn't pick up my call"

"I'm fine, Jeon. I left my phone at home. See you, bye"

"Bye, noona"

Yoongi ends the call, shaking his head.

"Stop calling him Jeon, it's Jungkook". He glances at you.

"Why? I've been calling him that since I worked with you guys" 

"I don't like it," he says the matter of fact. 

"But why? I call can you Min if you want to," you smiles cheekily at him. 

"I'm your husband. Why you wanna call me Min?". Yoongi frowns as he's turning to your side. 

"Okay, Yoongi" 

"Oh god, why me?!", Yoongi whines before he slowly stops at the red light.

"Because I love you, honey", you say, smiling at him. 

You take his right hand then kiss the back of his hand before you pull it to your lap, intertwining your fingers with his.