stupid mistakes (Taehyung)

Random Awesome

I push the exit door to the backstairs then walk towards the guy who is already waiting for me. 

"Hey Tae, sorry for making you waiting"

He turns to face me, leaning his back on the rail with his arms on his chest.

"Why do you wanna see me?" 

I inhale deeply, biting my lower lip.

He sighs softly as his eyes are looking at my lips.

"I just want to apologize about last night. I...well it was mistake. I didn't mean to kiss you"

He nods, pouting his lips a little. 

Irresistible lips.

"That's it? You just want to see me to talk about last night? So, it was a mistake, wasn't it?" 

It's my turn to nod my head. 

"So we good now?" 

He just hums, showing no interest at all. 

"I think I should go. See you at the meeting, k?" 

He nods then turns his back on me. 

I shrug my shoulder, trying not to think his cold behaviour. I'm about to touch the door handle but suddenly he stops me by holding my other hand and spins to face him. 

"What...mmphhh..." 

Once again my lips are touching his. He slowly pushes my back to the wall, trapping me as he cups my face while his leg in between my legs. The way he kisses me makes my knees weak. My hands are on his chest, clutching his shirt tightly. 

I surrender. 

He pulls his lips away to catch some air and I do the same. My chest heaves heavily while my heart is pounding crazily. 

"It was a mistake, huh?" he raises his eyebrows as his eyes looking deep into mine. 

Next thing I know, I pull his face to me then crash my lips on his. I want to feel his lips on mine again.

Taehyung moves his hands on my , grabbing them as he pushes me up and my legs willingly wrapping around his waist. He then takes my both hands, pinning them on the wall as we kiss passionately. 

 

77 days later

"Are you two together?" 

"No" / "Yes" 

Bang PD shakes his head, looking at me and Taehyung. 

"We are together, hyung. This lady is still confuse with her feelings" Taehyung grabs my hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand. 

"We broke up last night, remember?" I try to pull my hand but he doesn't want to let it go. 

"It was a mistake. I'm sorry, baby" he kisses my hand right in front of our boss.

I feel so embarrassed.

This Kim Taehyung is always driving me nuts with his unpredictable behaviour.

"Okay...I should leave you two first" Bang PD sighs, shaking his head then he leaves his own office to let us discussing our roller coaster relationship. 

 

Taehyung takes both of my hands, kissing them both then look at me. He his lips and that gesture makes the butterflies in my tummy rumble.

"Marry me" 

"It's not funny, Taehyung" I chuckle awkwardly.

"I'm serious. Let's get married. I want you to be my wife so no one will take you away from me" 

"No one is gonna take me away from you, Tae"

"Namjoon and Jimin...they told me they would take you away from me if I break your heart" 

"Oh..that means they like me" I smile widely.

"That's why I want to make you mine. I don't trust you with them" he flicks my forehead. 

I rub my forehead meanwhile he takes my left hand to put the princess cut diamond ring on me. 

What kind of proposal is this