baby daddy? (Jungkook)

Random Awesome

 

It's almost midnight and I'm at Namjoon's studio to fetch my drunk boyfriend. He's sitting on the couch and starting to say random things. I feel so annoyed right now because I'm still mad at him. 

"What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine. Got it, baby?" 

I nod and say, "Yeah, I got it. Now, let's go" 

"To where? I still want to drink"

"We must go home cos you're drunk"

"Your home? Are you gonna take me to your home? I can sleep with you tonight? So... you're not mad at me anymore?"

I let out a soft sigh then nod. 

"You lie. You're still mad at me" he shakes his head, pouting his lips. 

"No, I'm not. Let's go home, k?" 

I hold his hand then intertwining our fingers. 

"Kiss me first...here" he taps his lips with his index finger. 

I turn to Namjoon who is sitting on the swivel chair, grinning as he watching us. 

"Can I smack his head?" I ask, rolling my eyes. 

"I'd love to see you do that. He's your boyfriend after all" Namjoon chuckles. 

"Kissss me...baby..." he puckers up his lips. 

"Just kiss him....you need to bring him home" Namjoon points at Jungkook. 

"Fine" I sigh. 

Namjoon turns his back on us, continuing his work on the computer. I move closer to Jungkook then peck his lips. He flashes a wide smile then plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Hyung....she kissed me. She's not mad at me anymore" he chuckles before slowly gets up from the couch, walking towards Namjoon to make the elder looking at him.

"Now you can go home" Namjoon pats his shoulders with a big grin on his face. 

Jungkook looks at me then asks, 

"I can sleep with you right?" 

"Yes, honey" I fake smile, making Namjoon shaking his head. 

I know he used to see this kind of situation but I still feel awkward and of course I feel so embarrassed right now. 

"Only sleep? No extra activities in bed?" he grins widely.

Namjoon can't help not to laugh and the drunk man beside him also laugh. 

"Jeon Jungkook... If you open your mouth one more time I'm gonna send you to your place. Got it?!" 

I glare at him as I feel my face turn red. 

"Okay...okay..." he chuckles.  

"She looks extremely hot when she's angry" he whispers to Namjoon but I definitely can hear it.

 

My left hand keeps on pushing Jungkook's hand from caressing my thigh.

"Stop it, Jeon. I'm driving" I slap his hand.

"I just wanna put my hand here" he pouts.

He always be extra touchy when he's drunk and at this moment I hate it. 

"Just don't move your hand, got it? You're distracting me" 

"Okay, princess" he says, tapping his index finger on my thigh and grinning cutely. 

"I wanna stop at the convenience store. Do you want anything?"

"Ramen, boiled egg, onigiri, banana milk, ice cream and...." 

"Okay...enough...we get whatever you want" I shake my head. If I let him to list down everything, we might end up buying the whole shop. 

"Stay in the car, ok?" I say once I park the car. 

He shakes his head then put on his cap then quickly open the door and get out from the car. For safety, I grab the cap on the back seat then wear it before I go out. Luckily, it's past midnight and only few people on the street. We enter the shop then I take a basket. I scan the shop just to check if there's any customer inside. There's only a guy at the fridge, taking soju and beer. 

Jungkook is happily grabbing whatever he wants, filling up the basket. 

"How many ice cream do you want to buy?" I look at him, widening my eyes when he puts like five different flavours of ice creams in the basket. 

I realized that sound like my mother. 

"Chill baby" he says while patting my lower back. 

I sigh then pull his arm to the other aisle to get ramen, kimchi, milk and other things.

"Why are you buying these?" Jungkook holds three boxes of pregnancy test kits, looking at me confusingly.

"Cause I'm late" I take the kits from his hand then put back into the basket. 

"Late for what? Ohh...." 

His eyes getting bigger as he standing still like a statue. Maybe his mind is busy to think what he should do if I got pregnant. 

I leave him then walk to the counter to pay the items using his card. He gave me his card and he would nag if I didn't use it. I'm a good girl (self-proclaimed) so I only use it when I buy food and cheap stuff. 

 

"You okay, honey?" I ask before I start the engine. 

"Jeon Yu Jun...if we got a boy"

I burst into laugh when I heard his words. 

"I'm serious. Why are you laughing? It's a beautiful name"

I shake my head laughing out loud when I look at his face. He looks mad but cute at the same time. I just can't stop laughing. 

"Don't worry I'm not pregnant, Jeon" 

I won't get pregnant and I'm pretty sure about it because I'm on pills. 

"What if you've got pregnant?" He asks as his hand rubs my tummy. 

"Then you're gonna be a father" I say, holding his hand then take it away from my tummy. 

"I'm gonna be a father? Namjoon hyung gonna be proud of me"

He looks at me with his smug face. 

"He's definitely gonna faint, honey" I giggle then continue our journey to my home.