shiver (Yoongi)

Random Awesome

 

"Why so many girls wanted to marry him?" I scoff after I read the comments in Tiktok. 

"Cos he's a husband material. You should feel lucky tho" Lila giggles.

I slowly show my middle finger to my best friend. 

"He chose you to be his wife and you should be proud, Jenna" Lila smiles. 

"His mother and my mom wanted me to be his wife. Why should I feel lucky and proud? We're just husband and wife on paper. I wish I never came back here" I roll my eyes as I throw my phone on the couch then walk to the kitchen.

Lila sighs softly, looking at me with her apologetic face. 

I fill up the glass with cold water then chug it down. I sti can't believe that I was the victim of arranged marriage and I even had a secret wedding. 

"Jen! It's almost 5, I need to go" Lila's voice snaps me from my deep thoughts.

I walk back to the living room, trying not to show my gloomy face. 

"You should stay for dinner, you know" 

"I have dinner date with Dean, you know" she wiggles her eyesbrows. "....and I don't want to disturb your dinner with your idol husband" she laughs so hard. 

"" I curse softly, making her laugh becomes louder. 

 

It's my turn to make dinner, so I cook shrimp aglio,  tomato soup and I also make small portion of salad. I'm not a good cook but I always made these when my friends came to my place back in LA.  

"All done!" I smile, feeling satisfied with my cook.

I walk to my bedroom then get a shower before my so called husband comes home. Once I'm done, I wrap my body with the towel then walk to the closet.

"" I murmur once I see him. 

He turns to me with his eyes looking at me up and down. He's definitely checking on me. 

"My mom is here. She's gonna have dinner with us" 

"You should tell me earlier"

My forehead is creasing as I sigh. I know my mother in law wanted to check on us. That means I have to use my acting skills tonight.

"Put on your clothes quickly, it's so disturbing seeing you like this" he frowns.

I step forward as I purposely standing close to him and smiling sweetly at him then lean closer. 

"Well, I hope I'm not disturbing your hormone, honey" I whisper sensually. 

"Don't tease me, Jenna"

"Oppsie" I fake giggle, covering my mouth then walk forward, brushing my shoulder on him. 

But before I could open the wardrobe, he pins me against it with my both hand over my head.

"What the hell" 

"If my mom is not here, I'd...." he clenches his jaws. 

"You'd do what to me? Kill me? Go ahead. I'd rather die than being your wife" I whisper yell, gritting my teeth. 

"Who said I want to kill you?" He loosened up his grip on my wrists. 

"Wait...you don't want to be my wife? But...your mom told my mom that you agreed" 

I'm speechless. My mom practically forcing me to marry her close friend's son. I shake my head then slowly push him. I quickly open the wardrobe then grab my undergarments and a navy dress with small daisies on it. 

"Can you wait for me outside...please" I try to speak  as nice as I can. 

We rarely talk to each other. I only talk to him politely and nicely when our parents and families are around. He does the same too. 

 

 

"Actually, the reason I come here to give this gift to both of you" 

"Gift? Can I open it?" I gladly take the envelope then open it.

My eyes almost pop out of the sockets when I read the words printed on the paper.

"Tickets to Maldives?!" I beam as my eyes almost pop out from their sockets.

"We just went to Bali for our honeymoon...and now you give us tickets to Maldives..." Yoongi speaks, showing no interest with his mom idea. 

"Bali is your first honeymoon. Maldives is for your 3 months anniversary" my mother in-law smiles. 

"I love Maldives. I can't wait to be there...the last time I went there with my friends and now I'm going there with my husband. That place is so breathtaking"

"I wish next year, we can celebrate your son or daughter 100th days" she smiles widely as she looks at us. 

My head automatically turns to the guy who is sitting next to me as my hand gripping his wrist just to prevent my self to object her wish. He uses his other hand to pry my grip then he intertwining our fingers. Now, I'm regretting my action.

"Mom....." he chuckles as he releases my hand then side hugs my shoulder as he pecks my temple. I turn to him, smiling sweetly as I slowly put my hand on his thigh. He is gulping when my hand dangerously move up and down on his thigh.

"I can't wait to tell your mom about this. She thought you'd say no about this trip"

"I love beaches" I say as my hand giving a light squeeze on his thigh and his hand automatically stops me from making any movements. 

 

After we bid farewell to his mom and close he door, I immediately pull my hand from him but he tightening the lace. 

"Let me go" I say as I look at him.

"Told ya for not teasing me"

"I don't have time for this" I try to pry my hand but he pull me towards him as he wraps his arm on my waist.

My heart beats crazily when he wraps his arms around my waist, tightening the hug. My body glued to him and his lips dangerously graze my left cheek. He moves his face until his mouth next to my ear.

"I should punish you for teasing me, baby girl" 

His low deep voice makes my knees weak but I have to remain compose. I can't lose to him.

"This is not funny, Yoongi. Let go of me" I push his chest but he didn't budge at all. 

"I should teach you some lesson so you won't repeat the same mistake"

His lips grazing my neck, making a soft unwanted sound escapes my mouth. I curse myself when he chuckles softly, knowing the effect when he grazed my weak spot. My hands are gripping his t-shirt tightly.

I must not lose to him again. Not again. 

"I'm sure you missed how I make you scream, kitten" 

His words make me shiver. This is not good, I keep on repeating the words in my head.