sharing is caring (Yoongi)

Random Awesome

I walk back to the dressing room after I've updated Bang PD about BTS schedule for the next two weeks. Right now, l really need my iced americano that I left on the table in dressing room.

My forehead automatically creases when I see the cup is half empty. 

"Who drank my coffee?" I ask, taking up the cup and looking at the five guys who are sitting on the couch. 

"Not me. I don't like coffee especially americano" Taehyung says with his eyes on his phone.

"I have mine" Hobi picks up his cup to show his iced latte. 

My eyes dart to the youngest one who are looking at me with his doe eyes as if to tell me something.

"I know you know something, JK" I smile mischievously.

He points his index finger to the guy who is sleeping on the single couch. 

"Oh" I mumble softly. 

I let out a soft sigh then walk to the empty chair next to the make up table, putting down my bag then open my tablet to check some emails. 

"Hyung, you drank noona's iced americano" says Jungkook when the sleepyhead guy wakes up. 

"I know. We always share things. Sharing is caring right, sweetheart" 

I quickly look up, stopping from reading the email when he called me sweetheart right in front of s and staff. 

"You two always share things? What things?" Jin asks, looking at him confusingly. 

Taehyung puts down his phone and his eyes are looking at me and Yoongi meanwhile Hobi and Jungkook are looking at each other. 

All of them are curious. My heart is thumping so loud. I need to get from this room. 

"Like bed?" he chuckles while looking at me.

I can't believe what I heard.

"You're such an , Min Yoongi" I stand up grabbing my bag to get out from the room. 

They are gasping when I curse out loud. 

 

"Noona, why did hyung sharing bed with you? Your bed is broken, hyung?" asks Jungkook as he furrowing his eyebrows. 

I shake my head ignoring his questions then walk out from the room.