MY UNWANTED WIFE: 1

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                         

Minatozaki sana is the woman of everyone's dream. Either everyone wanted a wife like her or a girlfriend like her. She was the talk of the town . because of her beauty and she was a well known Instagram celebrity and a model too. 

Another point was she was the future CEO of Minatozaki corporation. Sana would eventually attend those big parties with her father to know more about the business world. 

Whenever she would enter there people would stare at her. Literally would be star struck by her beauty. Sana was indeed beautiful and y. Who wouldn't fall for her. Plus she was well behaved to the elders. 

That's why many rich businesses man's wanted their son or daughter to marry sana. Minatozaki corporation had a lot of money too. So of course they wanted sana even more now. 

But as you know no one is perfect, sana wasn't perfect too. Just like moon has its own scar, sana also has her own attitude problems. Sana had a great pride. Her pride was so high that sometimes she did things just for her own win. It wasn't her fault tho. Her father always told her that 

'a minatozaki should always be prideful. Cause he or she is a minatozaki. ' 

Not to mention Minatozaki's used to be a royal family back then. Untill sana's great great great great grandpa married an ordinary woman. It was japanese Royal families rule that if someone from royal family would marry an ordinary person they have to leave everything behind. So sana's great great great great grandpa did as the rule. 

He started a business. That business is today's minatozaki corporation. 

Just like any other party , sana went to the Kim's party. Her friend Dahyun and Dahyuns wife momo was there with their parents. It was a celebration for Dahyuns father's birthday. Both momo and Dahyun are sana's close friends. Momo was like sana's sister. 

They would always go shopping with nayeon and jihyo while jeongyeon would be their with Dahyun sulking in the corner to come back home. 

As sana entered the party wearing her long black dress , no one could take their eyes off her. 

Everyone's mouth a gap. Sana walked with her hips swaying. One of the waiters was about to fall down but didn't . Then another guy was choking on his seeing sana. Guys mouths were watering. 

Single guys were feeling like their life isn't bad at all and prayed to the god that sana would fell for them too. Some of the single girls were blushing already. 

Sana went near her best friend and hugged her. 

"Momoring!! You look beautiful!!" Said sana. Momo smiled. 
"You should look at yourself sana, you look gorgeous. " Said momo. 
"Come on ladies , we all know I am the most gorgeous here. " Nayeon said and flipped her hair. 

"Just don't mind her. " Jihyo said. They then continued to talk. The party went on. 

"Hey sana you look beautiful tonight. " Said the guy named Jungkook. He has been trying to hitting on sana for a while now. 

"Thanks . You look good too. You know keep on trying maybe one day I will give in . " Said sana flirting while winking.
"Is that a sign?? Woah THE minatozaki sana is actually giving me a sign. " Said Jungkook smirking. 

Jeon Jungkook is the heir of jeon enterprise. The one and only. Every girl who has known Jungkook would give themselves to Jungkook without thinking about it. But there was a rumor of him being a playboy. But you know rumors are rumors. 

He wanted Sana like any other guy. Claims that sana is the missing piece of his life. Which sana doubted. 

"Maybe or maybe not ." Sana said with that same flirty tone. 
Jungkook smirked. "I will take it as a yes then . " Said Jungkook. 

"Get off Jungkook!! Cause I am the one who's going to marry sana. " Said another manly voice. Both Sana and Jungkook looked at where the voice came from . 

"Oh shut up mark. I know that I am the one who's going to win her heart ." Said Jungkook with confidence. 

Mark tuan was another guy who wanted to marry . He was stubborn in sana's eyes.  mark was stubborn cause he thinks he is in love with sana. He wanted Sana to be his. But did nothing special but talk. 

Mark then moved closer to Jungkook. 
"You do know that over confidence is bad. " their faces was too close. Eyes glaring at each other. 

'tsk . Fight you losers. At the end I am not going to be any of yours. ' sana thought while smiling evil secretly. 
Sana thought of it get rid of them . She knew they were going to be obsessed with each other more than her. 

Sana rolled her eyes . She then roamed her eyes around. Untill her eyes landed on the bar section. There was sitting a short haired girl wearing a black suit. She was so attractive. 

For sana it was the first time she couldn't take her eyes off the girl. Sana found her hot , cute and y at the same time. Sana was getting interested about the person. 

"Excuse me boys. Talk to you later. " Said sana not moving her eyes from that girl. 

Sana as always went there swaying her hips. She placed all of her hair on her right side making sure to show off her smooth and beautiful back. 

The other girl was spacing out somewhere. 
"Penny of your thoughts??" Sana asked smiling. Sana then checked out the girls features. 

She had a mole on her face. Got sharp jawline and beautiful cat eyes. She was sitting in a very cool way. 
"So, I have never seen you before. I am minatozaki sana. You??" Sana said putting her hand at the front for a shake. 

That girl smiled showing her dimple smiles. "I am son chaeyoung. I am new here. " Said chaeyoung. 

'gentle- check.' sana said in her mind. 

"Wait are you the daughter of the owner of son groups and company??" Sana asked widening her eyes. There was no one who didn't knew about them .

"Uhm yeah. I was in the USA all these years . But I thought of helping my father here. So I came back. " Said chaeyoung.

'good family background- check.' sana thought. 

"Maybe I am being a too much personal but do you by chance have any girlfriend or boyfriend ??" Sana asked boldly. 
"Umm no. I don't have any. " Said chaeyoung blushing and smiling. 

'cute. ' sana thought. Then sana moved a bit closer. 
"It's good then . Cause I am interested in you son chaeyoung. " Sana said with a curious eyes. Chaeyoung blushed even more. 

"Well ........ If that's the case then , I don't mind get to know each other. " Said chaeyoung with a smile. 

Sana smiled. She knew her charms would work. They talked and talked. Suddenly they heard a glass breaking sounds. 

*Glass breaking sounds* 

Everyone looked at where it came from. 

"HOW DARE YOU TO NOT LOOK INFRONT!! DIDN'T YOU SEE I WAS THERE. MY WHOLE SUIT IS RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU!!" said a guy who was half drunk to a waitress who was wearing a waiter clothes that is black pants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter