SENT ME BACK TO YOU: 6

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


The challenge was personal to the both team. On the upcoming days life in house has become something that hyewon and minju hated more than anything.

"So here's the routine. From tomorrow this is what you two are going to follow. " Said tzuyu showing them a chart that contains timetable from waking up to bed.

"I have hanged the same time table in both of your rooms. " Tzuyu continued.

Hyewon and minju both frowned looking at the timetable. While sullyoon just found the timetable regular as that's what she usually does.

Hyewon scoffed.
"What's the meaning of this? Study? Waking up at 6? Bed at 10 ? Who goes to bed at 10?" Said hyewon rolling her eyes.
"W-well I do..." Said sullyoon.
"Exactly!! Only losers do that. " Said minju.
"I am not a loser!!" Sullyoon protested.
"That's what you think moms rat. " Said hyewon.
"Hyewon !! Minju !! Enough!!" Said Sana with a bit anger. Hyewon and minju just kept quite.
"Sally you can continue. " Said Sana .
"So prepare yourself for tomorrow. Cause it's a new start. " Said tzuyu.

Both hyewon and minju stood up and went back to their room while mumbling curse under their breath.
"Sally-shi, are you going to stay here with us?" Asked sullyoon with her sparkling eyes which were similar to sana. Tzuyu smiled.
"Yes sweetie, I am going to stay at the guest room. " Said tzuyu.
"Woah, I am so excited to have you with us. " Said sullyoon smiling widely.
"I am also excited to be here with you guys. " Said tzuyu.
"Sullyoon, I think you should go to bed now. " Said Sana. Sullyoon nodded. She then greet goodnight to both Sana and Tzuyu then left.
Sana then looked at tzuyu as if she was trying to figure out something.
"Sally-shi I will be going to bed now. See you in the morning. " Said Sana. Tzuyu nodded smiling.

Sana walked back to her room. While tzuyu also went back to the guestroom.

Tzuyu fell on the bed spreading her arms.
"My kids are such a devil......" Mumbled tzuyu.
"It will be hard but I think you can do it. " Said a voice that surprised tzuyu. Tzuyu looked around and found chaeyoung near the window. Chaeyoung was on her angel form. Her big wings were showing.

"You almost scared me. " Said tzuyu.
"Oh sorry for that. I was just here to inform you something. " Said chaeyoung.
"What?" Asked tzuyu.
"You need to be really careful of your kids. They would try to do some dirty tricks on you. So be careful. " Said chaeyoung.
"I know, but you didn't have to tell me that. " Said tzuyu.
"I am here to tell you this cause I don't want to hear 'why didn't you tell me so?!!!' from you when you get in trouble. " Said chaeyoung.
"Don't worry. They are my kids. I can handle them. " Said tzuyu as if it was a piece of cake. But tzuyu didn't get any answer back. Tzuyu then looked near the window. But chaeyoung there.
"Aish that angel. " Said tzuyu. She then decided to get ready for bed.

---------------------------------------------------------

A morning when there's a cold out there who doesn't love to stay inside the cover and sleep. Minju and hyewon also loved it. Both minju and hyewon had separate rooms. They both has their own style and preference.

Minju was sleeping comfortably, snuggling into the blanket.

KKKRRRRIINNGGGGG

the alarm clock rang making minju groan and frown.
"Aannghhhh....." Minju groaned then pulled the blanket over her head trying to get back to sleep again.

Suddenly the door opens making a thud sound. This make minju more annoyed as her remaining sleep was gone. Minju got mad and sat on her bed with an annoyed face to see who it was.

"Ggoodd moorrnninggg!!!!! Rise and shine minju. " Said tzuyu smiling. Minju glared at tzuyu.
"Who gave you the permission to do this ?!!!" Minju said angrily. Tzuyu still has a small smile in her face.
"I don't need anyone's permission. Besides I know your sleep is gone. So wake up and get changed. " Said tzuyu. She then closed the door and heard minju groaned.
"Aagghhhhhhh!!!!!!"
Tzuyu just smiled. Tzuyu then moved to hyewons room.

Tzuyu peaked inside and found hyewon already awake with her half closed eyes and annoyed face.
"Who the put an alarm on my clock?" Mumbled hyewon.
"Good morning. Wake up . We have a lot of things to do. " Said tzuyu.
"And who are you to tell me what to do or not??!!!!" Asked hyewon angrily.
'I am your mama or the person who has a huge contribution on your being born after your mom . ' thought tzuyu inside her mind.
"I am your caretaker now. So you have to follow my instructions. " Said tzuyu raising her brows.
She then smiled. "It will be an honor if you listen to what I say. Minju is awake and getting ready and I hope you will be too. " Said tzuyu. After the talk tzuyu closed the door. Hyewon who was gritting her teeth threw a pillow harshly on the door with a force. As if the door was tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu just shook her head. Tzuyu then went downstairs. She saw sullyoon already awake and changed. Sullyoon was drinking some water. Sullyoon smiled looking at tzuyu.
"Good morning Sally -shi. " Said sullyoon.
"Good morning sullyoon. Did you have a good sleep?" Asked tzuyu.
"Yes I had. How about you?" Asked sullyoon.
"Me too. So what are you going to do now ? " Asked tzuyu.
"Just gonna revive some of my homeworks. Gonna check if I have done it correct or not. " Said sullyoon.
Tzuyu still had a small smile as if she was satisfied with the answer.
"If you need any help with your homework or anything feel free to ask." Said tzuyu. Sullyoon nodded and went back to her room.

 

Soon after hyewon and minju came downstairs.
"Hmm. Come hurry up. We are already late. " Said tzuyu. Minju just rolled her eyes while hyewon just stayed quiet as she was mad. Tzuyu led the way as they entered the reading room together. The reading room was kind of abandoned. No one comes here often and it turned into a store room. Tzuyu has to work on the room for an hour. She cleaned the room and put the things in actual store room. The room has a big table to study.

 

"I have brought your books. It looks like you guys don't even note the things teacher says or writes" said tzuyu.
"Why would we?" Said hyewon raising her brows.
"Exactly. For a pretty girl like me it is too much of a work. " Said minju proudly. Both of them were sitting facing tzuyu.

 

"Let's just start our study session. " Said tzuyu.
"Chemistry??!!! I hate it for god's sake!!!" Said hyewon angrily.
"Eww. Keep that book away from me. " Said minju with a disgusted face.
'i can't even blame them. I myself hated this subject. ' thought tzuyu. But then tzuyu decided to cheer them a bit.
"You two. I know it will be hard a bit but at least give it a try. " Said tzuyu.

 

"No way. Minmin let's go. " Said hyewon and stood up.
"Yeah go out and you are never going to get your nitendo switch and you minju you are not getting back your phone. " Said tzuyu crossing her arms.
"No phone?!!! I can't live without my phone!!!!!" Minju exclaimed. 
"What?!! But h-how....."hyewon stopped
"How is not the question. The question is will you sit here and study for an hour or won't get back your things for a whole day? " Said tzuyu.
"You....fine!!!" Said hyewon.
"But I don't wanna study!!!" Said minju looking at hyewon.
"Oh yeah? Then be without your phone for a day. " Said hyewon.
"Noo!!!! Ok fine. " Said minju giving up. Tzuyu smiled.
"Great. " Said tzuyu. She then started to teach them.
"So you understand how nuclease was invented?" Said tzuyu. But tzuyu just got a dead silence as an answer.
"That's so borriinngg~~~~" minju said. Hyewon was just staring at tzuyu lifelessly.
"Sigh. Ok so let me teach you in an easy language. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu then started to teach them again.

 

Meanwhile sana who just woke up was surprised to see what she was seeing. Her kids were studying. Sana was really impressed. Sana smiled to herself feeling happy. She then went to kitchen to cook breakfast.

 

She made sure to cook hyewon and minjus favorite. She also made sullyoon her favorite food so that sullyoon won't felt left out.

 

After an hour later sana came to the reading room and saw both hyewon and minju defeated on the table. It looked like they were tired already.

 

"What the heck was that...." Mumbled hyewon huffing.
"God I hated it......." Said minju.

 

"You guys are working really hard here I see?" Sana said sweetly.
"Yeah just finished. " Said tzuyu smiling. Sana kept on staring at tzuyu for some seconds. The smile was captivating so she couldn't help. Sana cleared .
"So the breakfast is ready. Come on let's eat together. " Said Sana looking at the twins. The twins didn't answer. They just stood up and went back to their room . They pretend like sana wasn't there.

 

Sanas eyes became sad but she still had the smile on her face. She then looked at tzuyu and said, "they are just not in the mood I guess.so, Let's go Sally-shi?"

 

Tzuyu who saw sana pretending she is not hurt just smiled and nodded.
They then walked to the dinning room together.

 

After the breakfast minju hyewon and sullyoon were going out but tzuyu stopped them.
"Wait. We are going to school together. I am going to be the one who will drop you. " Said tzuyu.
"What? That's bull. " Minju said.
Hyewon went closer to tzuyu. She had this threatening eyes that could scare of anyone. But not her parents. So tzuyu wasn't scared of course.

 

"We are not some 5 year old. We are grown up enough to go by ourselves. " Said hyewon. Tzuyu was just smirking all the time.

 

"Minju let's go . " Said hyewon. Hyewon started to walk but tzuyu stopped her again.
"I wonder how you will go. " Said tzuyu.
"What did you say?" Hyewon asked frowning.
"I wonder how you will go.....when your bicycle isn't there. " Said tzuyu smirking.
"What the..... I don't believe you!!" Said hyewon.
"Why don't you go and check out?" Said tzuyu. Minju and hyewon ran to the garage to see if it was true or not.
"W-wheres our bicycle?!!!" Minju said.
"Somewhere. " Said tzuyu.
"How are we going to school now???!!!" Said minju panicking.
"Umm w-we are going to school t-together.....I guess?" Said sullyoon.
"Shut up moms rat!! No one asked you. " Said hyewon.
"I am .....I am sorry." Said sullyoon.

 

Tzuyu who saw this frowned.
"Hyewon say sorry to sullyoon now!" Said tzuyu.
"No I won't!! I am the oldest here , so I shouldn't say sorry to sullyoon. " Said hyewon. Hyewon then went inside the car without saying anything. Tzuyu just sighed. Minju followed hyewon.

 

"Hey sorry for the way she behave to you. " Said tzuyu.
"You don't have to. I am used to it. But don't worry. I know one day they are going to treat me good. " Said sullyoon smiling innocently.
'i also thought the same thing at her age. ' thought tzuyu.
"Let's go or we will be late. " Said sullyoon. Tzuyu nodded.

 

Tzuyu started to drive the car.
"Tsk. You drive awful. Look at the half destroyed car. It's going faster than ours!!" Hyewon said.
Tzuyu couldn't help it. It's been a while since she drove a car. She was feeling nervous. Besides her own kids were inside with her.

 

"Your car is even the new model of this year!! Yet this slow!!" Said minju.
Yes, the car was a new model. That's what chaeyoung brought when tzuyu asked for a car. Along with the car , she brought license, passport and all the papers tzuyu needs. That angel sure has everything.

 

"Guys be cool a bit. I am doing this for your safety ok?" Said tzuyu. Others didn't answer.

 

After a long drive they finally reached the school.

 

"We are here!!" Tzuyu said.
"Oh finally!!!" Said minju. They got off the car like a lightening.
"Thank you very much for dropping us Sally-shi. " Said sullyoon. Tzuyu smiled. She patted sullyoons head. 
"You are welcome." Said tzuyu. Sullyoon then left the car happily.
Tzuyu then drove back home.

 

"Sally-shi, I will be off to work. The cleaner of the house will be here soon. Can you look after the house for me?" Asked sana.
"Oh sure. " Said tzuyu. Sana started to walk pass tzuyu.

 

"All the best at work. " Said tzuyu. Sana turned around but this time with a big smile on her face.
"Thanks...." Sana said with a small blush then left. While tzuyu just ended up in a faze of sana.

 

"Damn......I did great , didn't I ?...." Tzuyu said to herself.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------
"We need to teach her a lesson. " Said hyewon.
"But how? " Asked minju crossing her legs and arms while sitting on the chair. They were inside hyewons room.
"Leave everything to me. I will make the plan . You just co-operate. After she came my life has been a hell. " Said hyewon.
"Like mine is going good. We need to get rid of her asap. " Said minju.
"I just have the perfect plan for it. " Said hyewon smirking.

 

The next morning both hyewon and minju started to do what they were planning to do. They knew tzuyu takes a shower every morning and baths at night.
"We are going to do that now. I have kept a track of her time. Minju you guard at the door so that mom's rat or mom doesn't show up while I am doing the deed. " Said hyewon. Minju nodded.

 

Minju stood on the door and kept her eyes everywhere to see if tzuyu is coming or not. While hyewon inside looked for tzuyu's clothes and her luggage . She found tzuyus clothes.

 

"Now let's see how you keep up with that. " Said hyewon to herself. Hyewon took out the scissors from her pocket. She started to cut the clothes. Ruining every single thing tzuyu had. Hyewon then put those back in the closet like how it was in a speeding manner and hurriedly went out.

 

"Let's go !! Let's go!!" Said hyewon whispered screamingly. Minju followed her.

 

Tzuyu came out wearing a boxer and sports bra. Tzuyu then started to look for clothes for herself.
"W-who did this to my clothes? All if them are ruined....."

 

Meanwhile ,

 

"Hahahaha let's see what she wears today at breakfast. " Said hyewon.
"Tsk.  She messed up with the wrong person. " Said minju.
"Of course. I ruined her clothes as a result. Thing how much money she lost. Pfft hahahaha....." Said hyewon.

 

But unknowing to both of them sana heard what they were talking abou. Her brows creased feeling tensed.
"Sally-shi.....she must be cold right now....." Thought sana. Sana became worried. She ran to her room hurriedly.

 

While tzuyu was indeed feeling cold for staying like that for too long. But then the door fling opened revealing sana.

 

"Sally-shi I- oh my!!!!.....I am sorry!! I am sorry!!" Sana said while covering her face with her hands.
"S-sa- I mean M-mrs. Chou.....what a-are you doing here?" Asked tzuyu.
"I...uh was here to give you some clothes. I know what happened to your clothes so. " Said Sana still back facing tzuyu. She was so much embarrassed right now.
"I am g-gonna put these here.....bye...."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter