WIN ME IF YOU CAN:2

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The next day sana woke up from her bed. Everything that happened the day before felt like a dream. Sana was pretty mad. She didn't do classes that day and went straight home after getting rejected.

Sana's pov:

I seriously want to forget yesterday as a bad dream. Like did she really rejected ME??! SHE REJECTED MINATOZAKI SANA?!!!
Argh. What does she think she is?!!! So what if she is a Ching or cho or whatever her last name is. I am so mad right now.

She even has the dare to challenge me. What did she say yesterday again ...oh yeah 'win me if you can ' tsk. I am sure she is acting to get my attention. Hmph. After all no one can get rid of my charms.

I am right now applying make up in my face. While applying make up I remembered something. People took video of me confessing tzuyu...... right?

*Gasp*

I gasped and quickly took my phone. I opened our departments group chat. My widened seeing the chats.

Future of arts
(batch:2024 )


Winxme:

*Posted a video*

Lolxlol:

Woah. This is the first time. Did sana just really got rejected??

Kyungwu:

Yeah dude. It was a really legendary moment. Hahaha. It was funny. Hahahaha.

Yoonji:

Daebak. I like that tzuyu girl from businesses department.

Winxme:

Same. She is something else. I have never seen someone that straightforward.

PrincessPrincess:

Hahaha sanas face is so funny. After all she deserved it.

Yoojin:

Hey , don't you think you are being rude? She is in this group chat you know......

PrincessPrincess:

I know and I don't give a . I said the facts. Thank you.

Kinjin:

LoL , I wonder if she would be able to show up after this. I mean it's so embarrassing. I would die in that place If I was her.

PrincessPrincess:

She should be embarrassed. Like did you heard that tzuyu girl saying, "cause my standards are high. " That was ing savage.

I saw all the comments my classmates were making. . They are right. It's a really embarrassing thing for me. They would literally make fun of me because of this.

I can't miss my class too. Cause if I do than they would think I am afraid of tzuyu's challenge and I actually lost. NO!! I can't let that happen.

I looked myself into the mirror and took a deep breath closing my eyes.

"Sana....you can do it. You have to go!! Yes!! I am confident!! It's just some days. I have to act like I love her with everything and then break her heart. Yeah. That's it. " I said to myself.

But.....what if I fall for her?? Nope. I mean why would I? I literally hate her. Falling in love with her isn't even in my option.

After applying makeup and all I put my hand in my waist and posed like a model. I am satisfied with my look.

I then took my bag and started for university. After reaching there standing Infront of university I again calmed myself.

And again with confidence I started to walk.

Sana was going inside the university with confidence like she owns it. She always enters the university like that. While other students were aww in both sana's beauty and her charm with aura.

Sana tucked her hair behind her hair and walked with a smile looking around and making guys and girls go crazy for her.

She even winked a guy making the guys jaw dropped. He smiled like an idiot and walked not looking at front then ended up hitting the wall. Sana giggled at the stupidity.

She loves the attention she always gets. Reaching in her locker she opened it and found a love letter there. Sana smirked looking at it. She knew from who she got it from. She even knows that the person is now watching her.

She kissed the letter literally giving a false hope to someone. She kept it in her bag.

Sana smirked as she saw the person smirking back at her. After all she saw the initial of the name and knew who it was.

The initial was 'M' and of course it's mark.

Going near mark , sana stood Infront of him and crossed her arms. With a sly smile she said,

"I have to say , you sure are brave for it after knowing that I have just confessed someone yesterday. "

"Oh believe me, this step is nothing for a beautiful lady like you. " Said mark with the same playful smile.

sana nodded smiling. Probably happy with the answer.
"See ya later....mark. " Sana said flirting.

"See you too sana. " Said mark. Sana then walked like she was in a model runway.

"Phew She is hot....." Said Mark.

Sana then again went to the cafeteria.
There again she saw her friends. She sat with them.

"Here comes our universities new hot topic. Welcome. " Said jihyo.

"Of course, so now everyone pls silence. We will now hear it from miss minatozaki that how does it feel to be getting rejected by someone for the first time in life. " Said nayeon. 

Mina and momo was smirking looking at sana who was annoyed at the question.

"Well of course it was embarrassing. But I know she is just trying to get hard. Don't worry she will be in my command in few days. " Sana said crossing her arms.

"You know confidence is good but over confidence isn't. " Said momo.

"I know. I am confident. Not over confident or something. Beside, it's not like I like her anyways. I took her challenge for revenge you know. " Sana said.

"Revenge?" Mina asked frowning.

"Yes. I mean after she embarrassed me in the public don't you think she deserves a punishment?? " Sana said. The table fell in silence. Even nayeon was silent this time.

"What? I am doing the right thing. I will make her fall for me then I will make her do things for me like a servant does. after being in a relationship I will break up with her. " Sana said smirking.

"Sana don't you think......it's too much?" Asked nayeon. Nayeon was not on sana's side this time. As nayeon cared for tzuyu. These past few days tzuyu has been nice to her and others.  Nayeon also saw how jeongyeon cared for tzuyu too. So nayeon came in conclusion that tzuyu must be someone fragile or soft.

"Nayeon unnie are you seriously now taking her side??" Sana asked frowning.
"Look sana I am just worried about tzuyu. " Said nayeon

"Oh yeah? Then what about me? She could've only said no to me. She added the fuel to the fire by her extra talking. She indirectly insulted me. " Sana said clenching her teeth.

"I will make sure to make her suffer. " Sana said.

"Sana unnie .........I think you can't. " Said mina.
"Hmm? Why?" Said sana.
"Its just I heard that she doesn't date anyone and hasn't date in her life. " Said mina.

"Hah! That's even better!! That way I can make everyone believe that no one can resist me. I will make her my slave. My slave of fake love. " Said sana.

Others just sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past two days sana has been trying to do everything to make tzuyu fall for her. She has been standing outside of the business department building for tzuyu. Didn't flirt with anyone near business department wanting tzuyu to believe that she is serious about her.

"Hey tzuyu-ah!! You look good as always. " Said sana with a smile and clinging into tzuyu. They were at the entrance of the university.

Tzuyu hated it. She pulled herself out of sanas grip. She then gave sana a disgusted look. Sana felt anger. She then forcedly held tzuyu and gave a force smile.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter