WIN ME IF YOU CAN: 1

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Seoul national university, a prestigious university of Seoul. Every student who studied here were talented in their own way. Whether it's studying or sports or theater or music or anything that you can think of. And when I say anything I mean ANYTHING.

All the scholars of good or bad things were present in that university. The scholars of bad things or troublemakers didn't do regularly or didn't pay attention. They just wanted to pass from there and then move to overseas for a better life and good money. Some just wanted to pass so that they can say, 'Hey look at me I have passed from SNU.'

Love and romance were common thing there too. Students would literally fall in love with someone and become hopeless romantic. Then use their this side to write sad or angst poems. Even though most of them were science students.

Then we have 'i only care about study. ' types. They only care about their career. But still at some point they fall in love too.

Then we have the flirts and players. Do I even have to explain about them? Everyone knows what kind of flirts and players the university have. But still students would go after them saying, 'No, I can change her or him, don't worry about me. ' and next day they will break up.

Among those categories sana minatozaki was in the third one. Apparently she was the best on that. She has dated most of the students of SNU. freshman, senior, junior, sophomores, her own classmates, the students from other sections, the students of other departments and more. Even teachers couldn't get out of her attack. Most of her targets were female.

As sana was bi, it gave her more chance to date anyone. She dated a lot of guys too but less than girls.

You can't blame on the students. After all sana was dead drop gorgeous. Students either boys or girls would drool over sana. Her face was beautiful. She have a y body and a really good at flirting.

Like any other day sana again came to university. Not to study, but to flirt and find a new target. She was a snake after all . To sana girls and boys were like a medal to her.

Medals that she won and would show it to everyone. Then after few days she would break up with them. She literally have dated almost all the toppers of every class. The 'i am  talented in other things' boys and girls too.  No one has ever denied her or rejected her. Even though it wasn't her who would always confess to them.  Most of the time it was the other party.

Then the shy ones whom sana would go and confess. As sana came to university she went to the cafeteria to check out the freshman students.
As she entered the cafeteria she saw her friends sitting there and talking. Probably momo was hungry that's why they were here.

"Sana!!!! Come here!!!" Said nayeon.
"Aigoo, unnie I am coming. " Said sana . She then went to their usual table and sat there with her friends which are none other than nayeon, momo, jihyo and mina.
"Ayyee looking good as always, so got a new target or something? " asked nayeon smiling cheekily with a teasing  look in her eyes.
"Unnie you know that I got no new target right now. Sigh. I am just going to break up with my current boyfriend yuta today." Said sana.

"Gasp. Finally!! He is so annoying. You Go girl!!" Said nayeon.
"I seriously think sana unnie that you should stop playing around now. " Said jihyo.
"What? Are you serious jihyo? No way I am stopping it."said sana scrunching her face.
"Yah jihyo , don't kill the joy here. " Said nayeon. She also had a scrunched face.
"Look whos talking. Don't you have a girlfriend? I thought you love her and believe that playing with someone's feeling isn't nice. " Said momo who was silent all the time.

"Yes I do. fyi I love jeongyeon a lot. It's just I am saying cause I want sana to enjoy her life. " Said nayeon.

"Exactly. I am just enjoying my life. I don't see bad thing in it. " Said sana literally having no guilt.

"Sigh. Sana unnie, I think it's better if you stop and be serious about relationships. I agree with jihyo unnie and momoring. You don't know the consequences. " Said mina in a calm tone.

"Look guys, pls let me enjoy it ok? It's my life, if something happens then I will be the one who will repay everything. So chill. " Said sana in a chill tone.
"And let me break up with that yuta. He has been touchy lately. " Sana continued while sipping her juice.
Momo, jihyo and mina just sighed giving up. They know they can't convince sana at this point. Only a miracle can make her stop breaking people's heart.

After the meeting with her friends in cafeteria sana went to meet her boyfriend yuta or her soon to be ex boyfriend yuta. Sana messaged her yuta that she will come to meet with him in his soccer practice.

When she went to the field she saw her boyfriend playing soccer. Probably practicing. After all he was the captain of the team. Yuta smiled seeing sana. He waved his hands looking at sana and smiled like an idiot.

Sana gave him a forced smile and waved back forcedly. After a while a sweaty yuta came to sana while running.

"Hey baby! Miss me ?" Said yuta while smirking. Sana just wanted to throw up because of the smell that was coming out from his body.

"Come here!! Give me a hug. Your baby needs a hug. " Said yuta while acting cute and pouting. He was spreading his arms for a hug making the sweaty smell of his body spread out in the air even more. Sana secretly scrunched her face. She held her breath and said,
"Umm no thanks I am good. "

Yuta pouted and said, " oh ok." Yuta put his hand in it's place . Sana finally stopped holding her breath. Literally thankful to God for having mercy on her. Secretly asking back of her mind that , 'why did I dated him anyways?'

" So , baby do you need something?" Yuta asked sana. Sana then made a sad face. Which was an act of course.
"Uh yeah, actually....yuta I think we should stop our relationship. " Sana said while sighing.

Now yuta who had a smiley face all of a sudden become sad. His eyes become teary.
"B-but why?" Asked yuta in a cracked tone.
"Look yuta, it's just we don't have that spark anymore. " Sana announced. Yutas tears started to flood.
"B-but you said you love me last night. " Said yuta on a low tone.
"I-its just to not hurt you. I am sorry yuta. But let's break-up. " Said sana. Yuta is now sobbing.

"I hate you sana!!" He said and started to run in a girl manner.

"Oh god. He should grow up. " Said sana and rolled her eyes. She then looked around to find some new target. Untill her eyes landed on a guy.
"Oohh~~, well he is kinda hot. " Sana said to herself while eyeing the guy.

He was on the basketball team. Playing basketball as his life depends on it. Sana looked at his jersey.

"Mark..... I will talk to him later. " Sana said while smirking. Suddenly marks eyes landed on sana. Sana took the chance and winked at him. He blushed seeing it.

"Well ...he is easy to get . " Sana said to herself and started to walk again for her class.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"P-pls accept my confession!!" Said the girl who was holding a box of chocolate Infront of a tall girl with Yoda ear.

"I am sorry. But I don't do relationships. " Says the tall Yoda ear girl. The other one now have a disappointed face. The tall Yoda ear girl named tzuyu then sighed. She then placed her hand on top of the girls head and Patted her head.

"Look Nako, you are really pretty , independent and nice. But unfortunately, I don't date. It's a waste of time if you want to date someone like me who doesn't believe in love. I am sure you will find someone more nicer and deserving than me in life. Who will make you feel something that no one ever has.  " Said tzuyu calmly with her expressionless face.

"Y-you think so?" Asked Nako widening her eyes.
"Yes. I do. It's just you have to wait for the right person. I am just your crush Nako. Nothing else. " Said tzuyu keeping her cool.

"Ohh.............. I get it. Ok sunbae-nim. I will wait for the person!! " Said Nako adorably.
"Good. " Said tzuyu and left Nako there alone in her own world.

Chou Tzuyu, the new transferred student in SNU. The goddess of the archery, business department and probably the whole SNU.  She just started to come in this university not long ago. Almost everyone knows how beautiful she is.

Guys and girls would line up outside of the archery club just to see her play. Even the seniors would come to see her. Would try to ask her out. 

"Hey tzuyu-ssi, I heard you like watching movies, I have two tickets that came out a few days ago. It's a romantic movie.  Wanna watch it with me? " Said the senior to tzuyu.

"Who said I like romantic movies?" Tzuyu asked not showing her expression. That senior smiled thinking his guess about tzuyu liking romantic movies are right.

"Every girls like it, so I thought maybe you al-"

"I hate it. " Tzuyu cut him off.
"I am sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter