SENT ME BACK TO YOU: 2

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sana was going crazy. Crazy about the decision that her father made for her. Marriage is not a game. Sana always respected marriage as one of the important relationships of a human being. She also believed that marriage should be done with someone whom you really love and the other person also feels the same about you. Marrying someone whom you don't love makes things more complicated in your life.

Of course in some cases it's different. People do fall in love with their partner after marriage. But most of the time marriage without love fails miserably. Sana doesn't want that complications. But now it looks like her fate was decided by her own father.

With a trembling hand sana hold her phone near her ear , trying to call the person whom she still loves whole hearted. Mark still wasn't picking up the phone. It's been 2 days since Mr.minatozaki said yes to the marriage proposal even though sana wanted to say no. Now she can't even call the chou's and say no cause it will effect her father's reputation.

So what can she actually do, that's what was going on her head.

Sana's pov:

It's not right. My dad shouldn't have done that. It's just feels so wrong. That girl whatever her name is, what does she thinks, just because she graduated from Standford university does that means she is superior than me?

Tsk. Why did she even say yes? Didn't I told her that I love someone else already and I can't live without him? Why doesn't she understands a simple word. Does she have some kind of problem? I don't remember ever seeing her before the restaurant.
Does she hates me?.....or are we on the same boat?....

It's so irritating. I don't wanna be near her. Like she is so nerd!! She looks boring and someone who is bland. Her appearance is really boring. I won't be making comment about her face. Her glasses? Eww. Her bangs? Are those even bangs? They were so thick!! I don't wanna marry her!!

'so what can I do to stop this marriage?' I thought to myself. Lately dad has been cold to me. 'oh God what should I do....' I thought while walking in my room.

Then an idea pop in my head. Yes, I can do that. I have to make a move really carefully. So that dad doesn't get suspicious. I decided to go to him. I have to keep myself cool.

Oh god I hope this works. I went near the study room of our house. Usually this is where my dad works. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
"Come in. " Said my dad from the other side of the door.

I entered the room and he looked at me. I saw him sitting on the chair and table with some paperwork and his laptop.

He looked back to his laptop and said,
"Do you need something?"
I gulped down. My hands were shaking.
"A-actually , yes. " I said.
"What?" He looked at me with his sharp gaze. Ok, he is scary.
"Uhh, I actually w-want her number. " I said after a bit of courage.
"Who's number?" Asked my dad.
"The one whom I am getting married to?" I said. He raised his brows at me.
"And why do you need that?"
"I w-was thinking of talking with her as we are getting married and w-we should know about each other a bit more right? " I said. Praying to God that he would listen to me.
"I thought you still love that guy? What's his name again? Uhh mark. You said you can't live without him. So what now?"

"Yes, I still love him. But would you still let me be with him? No , right? You are even forcing me to this marriage that I don't want. You want me to separate from the person I love  you literally took the control of my life , so it's not even mine now . So what can I do apart from accepting it? At least let me talk to the person that I am getting married to. Or you won't let me do that too? " I said straightforwardly. My anger suddenly came out. He looked mad right now.

He closed his eyes and breathed down. He then said, " fine. I will give you her number. But don't you dare to try anything stupid sana remember that. "

He then hold his phone and massaged me her number.

'finally I got her number. ' I thought. I then left the room without saying anything to my dad.

I dialed her number. After a few rings it got answered.

"H-hello." Said the person from the other side. Probably the girl.
"Hello....it's me. " I said..
"I am sorry who?" Asked her. Ok, I am a fool. I should have tell her my name.
"Sana, the girl from the restaurant, remember?" I said.
"Oohh, yes Ms. Minatozaki I-i  remember you." Said her.
"I want to meet you. " I Said .
"Ok, let's meet an hour later. My lunchtime will start soon. S-should I come over?"

.

.

.

.

.

Sana got ready for her meeting with tzuyu. Sana wore a dress and did light makeup. Then suddenly her mom entered the room. She saw her daughter and said,
"Are you going somewhere?"
Sana hesitant a little but then said,
"Y-yes. I am going out. "

Sana then continued to put her lipstick.
"But with who?" Asked her mother curiously.
"You know w-with her. " Said Sana.
"Her? But what's her name?" Asked her mother.

"Sana!! Come downstairs. Tzuyu is here!!" Called Mr. Minatozaki from the hallway. Sana took her purse.
"You are going out with .....tzuyu?" Asked Mrs. Minatozaki. It's like she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Yes. Got any problem? I will go now. "Said Sana and left the room. Her mom followed her. Sana went to the living room and saw tzuyu there sitting stiff. still with a boring outfit and thick glasses with thick bangs. Well what did sana expected.

"Well she is here. " Said mr. Minatozaki. He then looked at tzuyu and said, "take care of her , ok?"

Tzuyu then nodded and said, "yes, sir . I will. "
"Let's go, shall we?" Sana said. Tzuyu nodded. They then started their journey.

Inside tzuyu's car it was silence. Tzuyus car was a normal commoners car. Not like marks Mercedes or Lamborghini. It showed that tzuyu was indeed really simple person. Sana was thinking how would they get along if they are this opposite. Because of the silence tzuyu asked sana, "would you like some music?"

Sana who was just looking outside of the window just shrugged. Tzuyu then the music of the car. The music started to play. After some seconds tzuyu could literally see sana drowning.

'why is she frowning?' tzuyu thought.
Meanwhile sana was frowning because of the song. It wasn't a normal k-pop song. It wasn't even trot song. It was some taiwanese traditional song that sana has never heard in her whole life. Out of curiosity sana asked , "c-can you tell me what song is this?"

"This is a mountain song. A taiwanese culture song.  " Said tzuyu. Sana was shocked. 'this is her taste?!!!' sana thought.
Seeing sana so surprised tzuyu asked,
"Is there something wrong?"
"I am sorry but..... don't you listen to K-pop?" Asked sana.
"Actually....no." said tzuyu. Sana sighed disappointedly. She thought if she was in kpop than at least they could talk about something.
"I don't know any kpop song. " Said tzuyu.
"How come you don't know?!! As a Korean you should know your countries music industry!!" Said Sana.
"Ac-actually-" tzuyu got cut off as sana started to speak again.
"How come you are so careless? You know about other countries music but not yours? It's such a shame!! Even though I am here in Korea for years I still hear japanese music. You just went to Stanford university for some years and forgot Korean culture?" Sana said. Sana continued to rant about it and at the end.

And when she finally stopped tzuyu finally got the chance to talk.
"Actually......" Sana looked at tzuyu as tzuyu spoke. tzuyu continued, " I am not Korean....I am a taiwanese. "

Sana's eyes widened. 'w-what?' sana thought. Sana was so embarrassed.
"I am...I am sorry for talking too much negative things about you. " Said Sana feeling guilty.
"No it's fine. " Said tzuyu. 'i am used to it anyways....' tzuyu thought. Tzuyu turned off the song and continued to drive as the rest of the drive was silent.

After a while they reached the restaurant. Tzuyu has been on that restaurant before. The restaurant was near her office. Both took the menu and ordered what they want. When they were both done ordering, sana looked around the place. She saw some people looking at her and tzuyu's table secretly and laughing. It was like they were talking behind thier back. Some people were rolling their eyes and some giving pitying eyes to sana.

Sana couldn't understand why. Does she know them? No. Then why are they laughing. After a few moments sana understood that it wasn't her whom they were joking and laughing about. It was tzuyu. Those people had the same Id as tzuyu. The id that the company tzuyu works at provides.

Tzuyu looked uncomfortable. She just kept on looking down. Sana then cleared her voice.
"There's a reason why I call this meeting. " Said Sana. Tzuyu nodded.
"Tzuyu-shi, why did you say yes to the marriage?" Asked sana.
Sana then continued,
"I told you that I don't like you and I am in love with someone else. Then why?"
"B-but you also said yes to the marriage, right?" Said tzuyu with  sadness in her eyes.
"I....sigh . actually I was forced to. I didn't say yes. My dad forced. " Said Sana looking down.
"Ohh......." Said tzuyu.
"Tzuyu-shi look , my parents thinks that you are perfect for me. But it's not. We are both too different and opposite. We are not compatible. Even if we get married, I don't think our marriage will make it to the end. My parents won't let me break off the marriage....so I was hoping i-if you could say no to the marriage. " Said Sana.

Tzuyu then thought for a while.
"I am sorry...I can't say no to it...." Said tzuyu. Sana frowned. She was a bit mad now.
"Why is that?" Said Sana.
"I have al-already said yes. If I say no now , then I don't think your parents alongside with my parents will like that. " Said tzuyu.
"What do you mean that you can't say no?!!" Sana yelled in her normal voice. Tzuyu just stayed silent. Sana then took a deep breath and said,
"Is there any other problem that you are hiding? Tzuyu-shi this marriage will ruin not only mine but also your life too. So pls try to understand.."

Now tzuyu was in deep debate with herself if she should tell sana about her less status. That she hasn't dated anyone Or no one wants to date her. Tzuyu gulped. Tzuyu looked at sana she could see the her desperate eyes to break off the marriage. Which kind of broke tzuyu's heart.

So tzuyu decided to tell sana about her being less problem.
"C-can you pls move forward?" Asked tzuyu. Sana did as she told.
"Actually, I haven't dated anyone. It's more like no one wants to date me. If you reject me then you will the 15th person who rejected to marry me.  My parents told me that you will be the last last girl they will be looking for me. If you say no too then I have to look for myself. But no one likes me. I don't even have friends. " Said tzuyu and then looked down. This time sana felt a bit pity on Tzuyu. No one deserved to be hate.

As sana was desperate to break off the marriage sana decided to do what she needs to do.
"Ok, so how about I bring you some blind date, who knows maybe you will find your one there. " Sana said.
"Blind date? Y-you think it will work out?" Asked tzuyu.
"We can at least try. If I can get you a girlfriend then in return you have to break off the marriage. " Said Sana. Tzuyu thought about it.
'it looks like a great deal. ' thought tzuyu.
"Ok, if that's what makes you happy." Said tzuyu. Sana smiled and sighed in relief. Soon the food came and they started to eat the food. They t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter