MY UNWANTED WIFE:6(final)

SATZU ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana has been working on Elkies house for a while now. She was not only working but also was keeping an eye on tzuyu and other things like when elkie goes out, when elkie comes back, where elkie keeps her important things. 

Her main mission was now to find the contract papers and burn it. For that she has to know where Elkies office inside the house is. 

But what sana found odd is that the way tzuyu was giving her attention. Tzuyu would stare at her. Sana sometimes would think that maybe tzuyu knows that it's her. But it's not possible, cause sana's parents weren't able to recognize her. 

Sana was again working in the house like any other day. Sana just can't go to tzuyu and tell her that it is her. Cause there are CCTV cameras. The thing is there are many hidden cameras aside from the CCTV cameras. 

Sana was moping the tables and other things in the house while there was tzuyu staring at her. Sana new tzuyu was staring at her even though sana's back was facing tzuyu. 

After a while cleaning, sana went to tzuyu's room to clean. Sana was fixing her thick glasses time to time while fixing tzuyu's things inside the room. Tzuyu who followed sana to her room entered the room and sat on one the couch. 

Tzuyu's room doesn't have any cameras. Tzuyu knew it pretty well. 
Tzuyu cleared to get sana's attention. Sana glanced at her but then started to work again. 

"So , your name is Anna huh? You know we haven't been able to speak properly. " Said tzuyu. 

"Uhm yes master." Sana said while lowering her gaze. Tzuyu blushed at it. 
'master?..... wh-what the.....' tzuyu thought. 
"Y-you don't need to call me master. You can call me tzuyu. " Tzuyu said. 
Sana was still looking down and said ,"but miss elkie said to call you master. " 

Tzuyu then walked closer to sana. Sana looked up to see tzuyu close to her. 'why is she so close?' thought sana. 

Tzuyu then caressed sana's cheeks and in a soft voice she said, "you don't have to call me that. You can call me by my name or anything else that you like. Any nickname from you is fine. " 

Tzuyu cupped sana's face and looked into her eyes with full of love. Sana looked back at her eyes with longing. 

"Tzuyu...." Sana said softly. 
"Yes, just like that. " Said tzuyu. 

They kept on staring. 
"Have anyone ever told you that you have a beautiful eyes? The most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen. " Tzuyu said. It was with such love that anyone can feel it. Tzuyu's one hand then went to sanas waist, she pulled sana closer. Sana was panicking inside. 

"Ma-master m-miss won't l-like this...'' said sana . She was scared that in any moment elkie would come here. Luckily sana wasn't wearing the glasses that she wore in her first day there. Those glasses had camera but the one she is wearing right now doesn't have. 

"Anna............you are a Japanese right?" Asked tzuyu still holding sanas waist and caressing her face. 
"Y-yes. " Said sana. 
"I have a wife back at home. She is a Japanese too.....do you know....she doesn't like me. You like me , right?" Asked tzuyu. Sana was hypnotized in tzuyu's eyes. 

"Y-yes master. " Said sana. 
"Looks like you gave me the nickname master. Anna.....you are really pretty. I.......I am very much interested in you.  So....do you wanna have a relationship with me?" Asked tzuyu . 

"B-but you have a girlfriend.....t-that is miss elkie. " Said sana her gaze was now lowering. 
Tzuyu held her chin and made her look at her in her eyes. 
"So what?.....I don't like her. " Said tzuyu. 
"B-but you have a wife t-too. " Said sana . 

"She doesn't want me. I am her unwanted wife. She hates me. So why should I hold on to something that is not possible. After all she is the one who sold me to elkie. " Said tzuyu . She was trying to test sana. She was seeing how sana would actually react. 

"But you don't know what's in her heart. Maybe she also regrets her decision and started loving you a lot. " Said sana staring at tzuyu. 

"No......that's not possible. " Said tzuyu.  Still testing sana.  
"Then you should open your eyes to see if she loves you or not. I am sure that she has started to love you more than she has loved anyone ever. I also know that she loves you more than her past lovers. She is ready to give herself to you. You have to open your eyes for it master. " Said sana . 

Tzuyu smiled a bit. 
"Yes, you are right, but she isn't as beautiful as you. So tell me Anna are you interested in me too ? " Tzuyu said. 

'wh-what..... s-so she doesn't l-love me anymore?..........sigh........I ...... deserve it. I deserve all the hate. ' thought sana.

"I am sorry. I think you should stay loyal. " Said sana and pushed tzuyu away before leaving the room . After sana left , tzuyu smiled. 
"Damn.......I falling for her even more. " Said tzuyu. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anna! Anna! Where are you? Come here fast!!'' said elkie commanding sana. 
"Yes miss? " Sana asked bowing. 
'tsk. God knows how many days I still have to wait for Xiaoting to complete her plan....' thought sana. 

Tzuyu was sitting on the dining table along with elkie. Usually she doesn't want to eat there. But because sana is there she wanted to eat breakfast there. 

"Give us our breakfast. " Said elkie. Sana nodded and brought the breakfast. Elkie used her fork to feed tzuyu. 

"Come on now baby tzu say ahhhh. " Said elkie smiling trying to feed tzuyu. Tzuyu who wanted to see if it makes sana jealous or not opened and ate it. 

Sana was just glaring at table. Like she wanted to cut it into pieces and wanted the table to die. She was looking at it like a heartless woman. 

Tzuyu smiled secretly seeing it. She wanted to hug her right now. But it wasn't possible. 

After the breakfast sana took the plates and started to clean the dishes. She was secretly glancing at tzuyu from time to time. Elkie was clinging into tzuyu too much. Sana was on the verge of breaking the plates and scream that 'LEAVE MY WIFE' . But she decided to hold herself for a while. 

After cleaning and all sana went to her room. She tried to call xiaoting. After a few rings the call got answered by a female voice saying,  

"the number you are trying to call is-" 

Sana cut the woman from the other side saying, 
"Happy birthday to you. " 

It was a secret password that they use to make sure that it is actually sana who is calling them. It also means that everything is alright and going according to plan. 

"Wait a sec I am calling Ms. Shen. " Said the female agent who is also working to save tzuyu.  

"Hello sana unnie, is there anything that you find?" Asked Xiaoting. The phone was on loud speaker , inside the room it was only Jennie, Lisa and Xiaoting. Others were working on another room. 

"Actually , 1 5 3 6. I saw it. " Said sana over the phone. Lisa who was sitting on a chair and have a note book on her hand wrote the numbers. 

It means, 'I found her office' 
Another secret code. 
"Ok cool. Now listen to my plan carefully sana unnie. You have to do it as early as you can ok? You have to make sure that the security camera is off. All of them. You can go to the security office and break it all. Or you can break it all at night inside the house. The choice is yours. Just make sure they don't see your face. Then steal the contract papers and we will take care of the rest. Before starting the mission send us a message writing 1225 number. " Said Xiaoting. 

"Ok got it. I can do it. " Said sana . 
"Ms. Minatozaki I am gonna ask you again, are you sure you can do it? As this is the main part. " Asked Lisa. 
"Yes. I am sure." Said sana. 
"Ms. Minatozaki if any problem occurs pls don't hesitate to write 'SOS'. We will be there to help. " Said Jennie. 

"Thank you very much. I will remember it. Now I will hang up. " Said sana. 

After hanging up sana again went back to her work. Sana again looked at tzuyu and Elkie. Inside her mind she was how nice it would be if she was in elkies place. 

After working the whole day and eye rolling the whole night because of elkie babying tzuyu , sana got back to her room. It was almost midnight. Probably everyone is asleep. But then sana felt someone's presence behind her. 

She turned around and found tzuyu looking at her. 
"So what was the stares that you were giving me? " Asked tzuyu looking deeply at sana. 
"Wh-what are you talking about?" Sana asked. 
"You know it. Tell me if you aren't interested in me then why are you giving me those stares Anna. Doesn't it mean that you also like me? Then why don't we get together?" Tzuyu asked. 

"M-master....... But your wife loves you. D-don't you love your wife a-anymore??" Sana asked in a cracked tone. 
"I love you Anna. " Tzuyu confessed. 

Sanas tears then started to fall. 
"S-so w-what about your wife? Huh? A-are you going t-to leave her like that ?? S-she has been going crazy about you ....." Sana said as she started to sob. Tzuyu walk closer to her. 

Tzuyu cupped her face and took off sana's glasses. 
"I am telling you that I love you cause I know that you are the right person. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter