badge

always just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sometimes some words are splidded out without you even aware of that, and you find about it when it's so late.. Just why all these unanswered questions appeared in my mind now.. Just why?  

It was few days past from that night when he told that sentence to her, that words come out from his mouth unconsciously, why between all these problems and even this hard and important misison he tought about these things, these days there was a big why in his mind, why he prom park dong min to protect his daughter, why he accepted to bring that necklace to her, and why he felt something strange these days just whenever he saw her, he knew that she hated him so much and she had right to hate him, he pulled out her suddenly from her calm life.

"you know kim woo bin, he is the son of the park kang jungs brother, he lived in Korea for just ten years before he got married and leave to London and that boy born there, but he still continued his life just like his father, but his father died last year and it seems that he want to come back here this week, and he want to bring a big present for his uncle too. " Choi Jun hyuk told minho while both of them was walking in the solitude street, it was almost 12 when he called to him and told him that he want to talk with him and it was something that he should first saw him and told him.

" so.. you say they want to complete their group by joining him, right?" Choi jung hyuk sighed deeply before looked him and nodded his head.

"I think kang jung have new plans, so you should be more careful about your identity, he is so smart, smarter than you can think about it, I think you understand it all these four years, right?"

"yes, he is indeed too smart, even he is an old bastered but he have a undeniable control on every single things and people which are in that mansion" minho stopped his steps and looked seriously to Choi Jun hyuk who was standing in front of him,he pressed his lips togather before breathed deeply and continue.

"I know my mission will be complete 6 months later, but you don't know how much I want to kill that bastered right in front of all that persons who are in the mansion, specially his daughter to let her and him feel the same pain which is my heart and I bear it 12 years" his voice start to quakes just when he talked about his family, he couldn't forget that sense when he see his family dead body with his own eyes, tears threatened his eyes just by remind that sense. 

"calm down, I know you passed a hard times but you should Waite a little more and you can get your revenge from him." Choi Jin hyuk patted his arm softly, minho sniffed and just nodded his head, he was right he should complete this mission till his ached heart calming down a little.

------------------------------------------------

" so what do you found there? "Minho was talking on the phone with park dong min while was walking across his room in mansion, his phone ranging just after he came back from out and when he answered park dong min was on the phone and told him that he went to the place where he concealed the consignments.

"they wasn't there, I'm sure I put them there but there was no sign of anything, but I know who might take them from there." Minho could understand that park dong min's voice quaked from behind the phone when he talked about it.

"anyway you should find them sooner, I can't guarantee that how much he will Waite for you, so find them sooner..i should go, good bye" he cut the call and put his phone on the desk, if he don't be successful to find that consignments, he really doesn't know what will that old wolf will do with that poor girl, he sighed deeply before walked toward a bathroom.

"there is another office room upstairs, you should clean there too." one of the maids told shin-hye when she was coming down from the stairs and passed away from her, shin hye sighed in frustrated and walked lazy from the stairs and when she saw the corridor which there was just a only room there, she walked toward a door and as she knocked the door and wait for open but there wasn't any respone, so when after a second anyone didn't any response, she twisted the doorknob and opened the door slowly, she peeked the room with her eyes to make sure that was anyone wasn't in the room after she didn't see anyone she enter the room and closed behind herself slowly.

shin-hye was finishing the cleaning the desk but as she was walking towards a window glasses to clean them something caught her attention, there was a small pot above the wooden cupboard, she smiled widely when she saw that small pot that there was a beautiful red and small rose flower on it, but how could be there such a this beautiful and fine thing in the room of such a this person, she walked closer towards to the cupboard and stretched her hand to picked up the pot but the cupboard was taller than her, she sighed in frustrated when she couldn't reach there,but her hands stopped when another but taller hand picked up the pot.

"do you want this?" she turned fast when she heard a familiar voice that she wasn't except to hear, her heart started to beat fast suddenly when she met his eyes, where this come from, why her heart pounding fast like this just by looking to those intense eyes, she didn't experience such a this thing anytime.

"what are you doing here?" shin hye said softly as she was trying to avoid her gaze from him but her breath hitched in when she saw that his upper bare and wet body, the drops of water was falling down from his hair towards his neck and his chest towards his well toned abdomen , so in all these while he was in the bathroom and she wasn't aware, stupid shin hye. 

"Meo?... This is my room, as you can see I was taking my shower here, so what could it mean.. hmm?" he smirked when he saw her blushed face she was so cute when she blushing like this, when he came out of the bathroom, he saw that she was trying to reach the spot which was above his cupboard,shinhye just nodded her head with out looking up at him as she wanted to leave but gasped when he step closer and caged her between himself and the cupboard, his fresh scent was filled her nose, she could even heard her heart beat by her own ears, what's going on with her really. 

"you know something about you and those big eyes are annoying me.... a lot" min ho said as he was leveling his eyes with her eyes, he was looking deeply to her eyes, whenever he looked to these eyes, he could feel that she is looking through his soul. no he shouldn't continue, if he do that shinhye will be sure that her heart explored anytime soon, her face was red as a crimson when he looked deeply to her eyes as in this close. 

"I... I should leave.. I have lots of work to do" she said and without giving him any chance she pushed him and ran towards a door an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter