new guest

always just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I said it.. that weird word which was alien to me, but you releave the meaning of that word for me by your tears, your sadness.. all of them.. Love, I love  you.  

"I love you too.." minho whispered against her swollen lips.                                                                      shin hye's heart was beating as fast as could it be and her eyes was widened slightly from what she heard, he loves her too?but is it for real?but today sight which she saw from him wasn't the thing which could have a similarities with his words now, before she find out about today scene she can't believe it.

"you.. you are lying " she whispered softly and looked up to his eyes slowly, she could feel his breath got uneven and his gaze got sharpped.

"why I should lie to you, if I'm lying to you do you think I releaved my real identity to you? do you think if I'm lying to you do you think I protect you every time and every where, if I'm ly.."

"today's morning.. you.. and that girl,SoRa.. It seems that both of you were too close to each other, how I can believe you, when my eyes saw something different with your words.. it seems that you like her too.. am I wrong?" she looked impatiently to his eyes and was searching for the answer, he looked her for a moment but instead of answer her, he leaned down and sealed her lips with himself again, aggressively again, she gasped in shock and closed her eyes tightly. 

" you are so sweet" he breathed against her parted lips, he pulled back slightly to looked at her dazed eyes and cupped her cheeks in his palms. 

"look... I know you might saw something which make you mistake about what am I told you now, but I'm sorry about that, she and all the persons which related about park kang jung are one of my mission.. Just a mission..so don't worry eo? "minho said softly while was caressing her blushed cheeks softly but his hands stopped and his brows scowled when he remembered about something, he took a step back and looked her from top to toe, before glaring at her confused face.

" what are these damn clothes come from.. as I could remember maids didn't have such a these.." he looked back again at her releaved chest and her skirt,before looking back at her.

"releaved outfits.." he bites his lower lips while was burning her body with his gaze from her releaved white chest toward her slim legs,shin-hye gluped hardly and her cheeks hited in blushed red when she saw his glared eyes which was mixed with intense, she pulled her collar upper to hide her chest from his burning gaze.

"ya..yah.. where do you watch?.." suddenly she remembered about something, she narrowed her eyes and titled her head before looking at him with glared eyes.

"what did you do there,... perhaps you were with SoRa again right?" minho taking back by her question as he looked away and cleared his throat but after a second it was his turn to narrowed his eyes at her with glare again,he walked slowly towards her and put both off his hands beside her head on the car, caged her.

" what about you...what did you do there...You were with woo bin right?"it was shin hye turn to pulled back with his question, she teared her eyes from him and looked away, Minho smiled at her when he saw her helpless face,she is so cute when she is frustrated and nervous, he sighed deeply before pulled her to his embrace suddenly and huged her tightly.

"don't worry about any things like this, you are the first and only woman in my life who made my pain tobe more bearable, I will promise you to solve everything.. promise" he said while buried his face to her hair to inhale in her fresh and sweet scent that was the best drug for his fidgety heart, shin-hye just nodded her head before rested her head on his chest to let his strong heart beat calm down her a little more. 

---------------------------------------------

"look... he doesn't answer my calls, I didn't even understand when he was gone, just when I back to pull him..."

"yah.. are you listening to me why you are smiling like idiots, am I say something fun for you?" SoRa said with a grumpy voice to kim woo bin who was driving while a big smirk was on his lips.

"you know that you are so stupid when it comes to men?"he said to her without tearing his eyes from the road.

" yah... "SoRa glared at him for a moment before looked away to the car window.

" don't waste your time on men like him, he is not worth it, do you think he will just put all of his attention on you?, he is a handsome man, he should be has lots of choices beside you ... right?" he said while looking at her face before looking back to the raod, so his geuss was true, just at the same time he was searching for shin hye, he saw SoRa who was searching for Minho at the same time, so there is one possibility, both of them left the club with each other.

"what do you mean of another choice? do you know something about him?" she said while was looking at him with impatiently gaze.

"ani.. it was just a reminder" woo bin said without looking back at SoRa who was looking at him confused, he could feel that some thing about shin-hye is weird for him and he should know about it... anyway.

-----------------------------------------------

So these are the list of new people which he want to employ, Minho was observing the files which was received to him carefully, this month a group of more people but as a park kang jungs bodygaurd will employ and as a responsibility he should observe all of these files.

"come in" he said without looking back to the door, he could just hear that the a person steps towards his desk, he was sitting behind his desk in his room, and the amount of files was filled his desk.

"excuse me Mr. Lee, do you need a friend?" Minho smirk at his words, he most be a clown or he want to die now to make joke with him, who the hell is he.

"yah... do you want to d.." as he looked up to that person who was standing right in front of him his eyes widened in shock and his mouth parted, he blinked for several times to made sure that this is reality.

"what are you doing here?" he said Still with an amazed tone, how c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter