a little happiness

always just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I will try my best to make a best memories for you, but for myself your smiles are the best happiness that could ever happen to me....    

"put these boxes under this desk then clean here... don't forget to locked the door after you leave.. Arassow?..." shin-hye nodded her head and looked to the inside of small store which was full of empty boxes that wss landed on the floor, she walked in to the storage and started to picking up the boxes, all of the maids and people who was in the mansion was busy today because tonight was SoRa's birthday and as always everything should be okay for this party in this house, SoRa must be happy because she can has her own happiness, her own wishes, being a daughter of the mistress of the biggest smuggler group might be not bad, at least it's better than being an orphan without knowing that who is your real family, after packing some boxes she stretched her arms and sighed in tiredness the half the store was almost full of empty boxes, she sits on the floor and leaned herself on the tall shelf which was behind her then she bring out something frome her pocket, it was a picture.. a picture from her that was for her high school time, when she was 17 years old... a picture from her birthday party which was in the small coffee shop with her English teacher although it was for 10 years ago but whenever she looked this picture in her birthday time like today the smile will plastered on her face.

"good for you sorasshi... at least you have someones to held your birthday party, you must be happy unlike me... everyone should be happy in their birthdays but not about me.." she was still looking to the picture that was in her hand, she sighed silently before lean her head on the side of the shelf and smoothly with her fingers was touching the photo,after that year she couldn't see her because after just one year with a reason which she couldn't understand the school deported her.

"even this little happiness was seems to be a lot for me...." she sighed again and closed her eyes.

standing behind the door, all of her words was spread to his ears, Minho was behind the door, after he received a call from her, he reached himself to the closet but just the time he wanted to knock the room her words made him to stop, her words was full of pain and he didn't like them, he didn't want to hear these painful things from her.

just when he didn't hear anything from her he opened the door slowly and peeked the room but there was no sign of her, there was still some boxes which was on the floor, as he walked closer behind the shelfs he smiled lightly when he saw her that was sleeping deeply and her head was leaning on metal culm of the shelf, walking slowly towards her he didn't want to wake her up, he sitting next to her before taking of his coat and with a smooth movement he put her head on his shoulder and cover her with his coat.

"paboya..." he whispered softly but after a second something caught his attention on her hand, he stretched his hand slowly and took the picture which was between her fingers, in the picture there was two women which one of them was younger that the other one, he looked at her shin hye face for a moment before looking back at the picture, that young lady was so look like her so if he didn't get wrong this girl in the picture is shin hye  but who is that women that was beside her and hugged her they seems to be close togather but wait a minute they are getting party the birthday party.. so it's her birthday, but just when he put the picture on the floor again something behind the photo caught his attention again.

2009/2/18. (happy birthday dear shin-hye) from your dear English teacher :), Kim seoung ryong. 

his eyes widened lightly when he read behind the photo so this woman in the picture is her English teacher, it seems that they are close to each other but wait a minute, this date what is it? what is the date of today its 2,18, he titled his head to his side and looked to her peaceful sleepy face for a while before his eyes grow more widen, to day is the same date with the date of behind this photo so it means that.... she has a same date of birth with sora, today is.. her birthday.

"chamna... you stupid girl, so today is your birthday but you hide it from me" he whispered again while tagged a loosen strand of her hair which was on her cheek behind her ear and caressed her cheek with his thumb,he looked to the photo in his hand again and smile sedately before a little think crossed his mind.

" happy birthday sweetie..." he kissed her head before rested his head on her head and closed his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------

"so..  what could you understand from the robber of the consignment drugs... nothing, and we have just 3 month to end everything but how when we don't have any evidence of the robbers ill woosshi.. hmm?" Minho almost raised his voice at ill woo who was standing beside him next to the beach it was almost 7 o'clock when Choi Jin hyuk called them and wanted them a report from the rob consignments but they couldn't find a fine evidence of the robbers.

" ya... am I the only one who is sinner now, who was the person who told me that I didn't need you and I can do it by myself? but now look... it seems that I was the person who should do everything.. right? Lee Minhosshi!" ill woo raised his voice at the same time, he was right how can he perssued him to manage everything instead of doing it together.

" I should find them... If.. If we don't successful to find the robbers all of my suffers and hardworking will be abandoned and then how can I back to my halmoni after almost 3 years without any result, what can I tell her..."  breathing sharply, he ran his fingers throw his hair and walked a few step towards his forward.

" look.... we know that the drugs was the same with the rob consignments in the port so as I know the person or persons who rob the drugs are from park kang jungs people.. and it means that someone is managing them, how they can do it alonely without any support, someone or someones should behind it that they are so close to park kang jung... right? " he breathed deeply before continue again.

" but who... we know that there are just three persons who are close to park kang jung, one is his daughter second is Kim woo bin and the third one is you... so our target might be between them or.. both of them...what do you think?" Minho closed his eyes and breathing sharply, he walked another few steps before standing in front of the dark sea the lights of the city was glowing from far away and the breeze was the only sound of the space.

" why everything should tangled to each other like this... why I was too stupid that I wasn't aware of these happens around myself, just with some guesses that we are not sure about them we can't make situation worse.. okay sora or woo bin or both of them are sinner but how we can prove it?... "

" you are right but we can't just stay a side and wait for evidence.. we should do something to bring evidence back to the main scene bro, we should do something that they want us to do, if we show something that we know about their plans of curse they will disappear and they will not show themselves.... I mean we should wait a little more and then with a secret plan we can put our trap on their way without awar of anyone.. " ill woo said as he was now standing beside him and looked towards the sea like him.

" I'm sure you do your best and we will end it together soon successfully....is.. everything okay with your girlfriend boss? " Minho shook his head and still was looking to his front.

"I can't believe that she is a daughter of that bastard... she is totally different from him, I don't know what will going on when she find about her real family and the fact that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter