Confused

always just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Why?... I'm hate of all these why but when I'm told you my secret, I feel something change in me about you,all of your movements are important for me, and these people called this kind of feeling... Love.  

"I'm under cover police"

shin hye which was  still dazed with the kiss her eyes looked up at him in confusion, what's that mean what did he take about , under cover police?, what a police doing between all these smugglers and why he should divulged himself to her if he is a under cover police, is he honestly say the truth or something.

"I don't know why I should tell you this, anybody shouldn't know about under cover identity even the own family, but.. I dont want that you thought that I'm one of them,so trust me I will survive you from this hell, I will promise you, I know I bring you here make your life even harder but I will fix everything, please.. trust me. "minho said softly before pulled away from her slowly and looked deeply to her big and now confused eyes, he shouldn't releaved his identity to anyone, even know that there was just almost 6 month to finish this mission, the mission that bring him almost to death, but know he told her easily, because through all of these reasons, the most important reason for him now was that she doesn't include him to that bastereds,it's not just a simple feeling... It's so difficult.

"why you tell me all of these, if you are an under cover you shouldn't releaved your identity easily to any one, you... Just to told me for only that I trust you?" her heart was beating so fast in her chest when he looked her deeply with intense eyes without say anything, but she gasped when he suddenly took step forward again and pressed her against the door.

" I don't know" he whispered softly while his eyes was preciousing to her eyes, his gaze was burning to her, why every time he looked her like this, she became speechless.

"will you trust me?" his eyes was still on her, he could feel her warm breath which was tickling his neck softly, shin hye who was just looked him speechlessly just nodded her head slowly, her cheeks was still blushed in red because of their closeness, whenever they are close like this, she could feel that breathing will getting harder for her.

"it was... my first kiss" shin hye whispered softly without looked him before pushed him and walked out of the room.

Minho shocked first but a smile slowly plastered on his lips.

It was my first kiss too.  -----------------------------------------------------

"do you think that your father is so stupid to believe you, if even he believes you, he will control all of your movements, how can it be possible?" kim woo bin said while was sitting on the couch in front of SoRa.

"I know but in all these years he didn't let me do anything, I'm 27 years old but still in control of him I don't have anything for myself, I can't just sit and watch him to do everything he wants with my life" she said in a frustrated tone and then looked to her mother photo which was on her table.

"even my mother was his victim, in his chest there isn't anything which you can named it heart, I can't forgive him anyway." the drops of tears fell down from her eyes slowly just when she remembered the time when she saw her mother dead body in front of her eyes in the house and his father was above her and just stared at her dead body mindlessly.

" okay.. Okay... I'm sorry SoRa I didn't want to remind you of your mother, but my main speak is that you should be careful about him, did you hear your words, if you do a similar mistake like your mother, he will do the same thing with you."

"I know and I will not, because of this I called you to come back, we can do something which can distraction him and then we can do what we want to do, are you in?" SoRa said while was looking to his face with full of hope, even she can't trust him but there was no choice, he is the best one here that she can choose it.

" what is your plan? "

---------------------------------------------------------

it was two days past from that day when Minho told her that he is an under cover police, it was so weird for her which he releaved his identity to her without even thinking,but her cheeks got red when the kiss scene reply in her mind suddenly, it was her first time to let a man touch her like this, she lose her first kiss to him like this but inside her heart she... Like it,a soft smile plastered on her face unconsciously but her smile faded slowly when something from the windows, she was cleaning the hall windows glasses but her eyes caught two persons who were in the garden.

She could feel something in her heart start to ach, her hands clenched around the material which she was cleaning the windows with it, Minho and SoRa were walking in the garden while she was linked her hand around his arm and both of them were laughing, bastered,it was the first thing which was crossed in her mind, how he can do this, one night he kissed her and another day he laughe with another one.

"jealous?" she got startled when someone whispered behind her ear. shin-hye turned fast to the voice behind her and her eyes got widened when she saw woo bin right behind herself.

"pardon?" woo bin smirked at her before stand beside her this time and watched them through the window just like her.

"wow.. you know, it seems that they are so close to each other and I think it's right they know each other for four years, how they can't be too close.. Hmm?" he said while his eyes was still observing them from the window, shin-hye looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter