Ch 06: Do Kyungsoo

I'm inlove with a commoner named Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Monday at Elyxion University

 

The busiest day of the week in Elyxion University though always a normal day to the SKY squad. It's almost a month since they started studying here but nothing's changed. It is also the day that the ten passers of the entrance exam will begin their college life here at the university. As usual, some fangirls of the SKY squad always gather around them whenever they step foot on the university but it looks like the people lessened. Is it good or bad? They don't know. As they walked towards the business building, they saw that there's a bunch of people in the lobby area.

 

"Hey Yeol, looks like another famous one here in Elyxion. What do you think?", Sehun asked.

"I don't care. As long as he or she will never step foot in the lobby room.", Chanyeol said.

"Ohh, scary.", Jongin said while laughing. Sehun also laughed.


 

They continued to walk towards the building and some of the students who saw them gave way. The SKY squad is here. The trio is here. The heirs are here, gave way. That is some of the murmured voices of the students that saw them. They continue to walk until they see a smaller guy with big eyes and heart shaped lips. He seems so lost and his cuteness gains attention from both girls and boys. All of the students surrounding him make way for the squad.

 

"Are you new here?", Chanyeol asked.

"Ahh yeah, I got home yesterday from Japan that's why I'm late.", the smaller guy said.

"Jongin, show him around the university.", Chanyeol said and continued to walk towards the lobby area.

"Are you not accompanying me around?", the smaller guy said.

"It's not my responsibility here in the university, okay? Now if you are done, let Jongin show you around.", Chanyeol coldly said and the two left.

"Yeol!", Sehun taps Chanyeol's shoulder. "Do you think you're a bit harsh for that?", Sehun asked.

"I don't care.", Chanyeol said.

 

 

( ´.ㅅ` )

 

 
 

"Nothing's changed. He's a totally spoiled brat with a lot of money.", Baekhyun whispers. He is now going to the registrar's office to get his room number, class schedule and section for his first year at Elyxion.

"What did you say?", a deep voice made Baekhyun startled.

"Ohh the giant spoiled brat.", Baekhyun continues to whisper

"Can you make your voice louder, I can't hear you."

"I said hello to the giant member of the SKY squad.", Baekhyun said.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me earlier?"

"What? I? Rolled my eyes on you?', Baekhyun sarcastically laughed. "Why do I even roll my eyes on you?"

"I don't know. Or maybe it's normal in your eyes?", the owner said in a deep voice.

"Excuse me? How dare you say that to my beautiful eyes?, Baekhyun said. "Ohh, thank you, ma'am.", Baekhyun said to the registrar staff and turned around to face a tall guy. "If you don't have any good things to say to me, please excuse me.", Baekhyun walked towards the stairs, he was stepping five steps ahead of the stairs when someone held his arms behind.

 

"I know you know who I am...", Chanyeol said.

"So what?", Baekhyun replied.

"You are getting on my nerves.", Chanyeol whispered. "You know who I am so respect me."

"Ohh, so the youngest Park wants to be respected...No!", Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "If you want to be respected, you must respect others first. Learn good manners, you brat.", and Baekhyun left, making Chanyeol unbelievably shocked by what the smaller had said to him.

 

Chanyeol was frozen in his place until his friends saw him.

 

"Park Chanyeol.", Sehun said, getting close to Chanyeol's ear.

"Woah. Oh Jongin, have you finished taking the smaller guy around?", Chanyeol asked.

"He's got an attitude, I feel like he dislikes all men in the world.", Jongin said.

"Does your feelings hurt? I know he's your type.", Sehun said.

"Are you serious? I know I'm a playboy but I don't play with the people here at the university.", Jongin said.

"Okay as you said.", Sehun taps Jongin's shoulders. "Okay back to this who was frozen earlier. What happened to you, Yeol?", Sehun asked.

"He looks like he saw a ghost.", Jongin laughs.

"I'm not afraid of ghosts. You bastards!", Chanyeol walked away.

"So if it's not a ghost, why are you frozen standing there earlier? You look like a tall iceberg in the hallway.", Sehun said.

"It's nothing, I was admiring the beauty of this hallway. The architectural design is good,”, Chanyeol said.

"I thought you chose to take a business course? Why do you suddenly sound like an engineering or architectural course?", Jongin said.

"Nevermind, you go back to your classes. I will go on mine.", Chanyeol said walking upstairs to his room. The two younger males didn't bother to ask their friend again.

 

 

( ´.ㅅ` )

 

 

 

Chanyeol entered his classroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter