CH 03: The SKY squad

I'm inlove with a commoner named Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was past eleven in the evening when Sehun reached his condo. His condo unit is on the 9th floor so he entered the elevator going to his condo unit's floor. He entered his passcode, his two friends know that's why they are free to go inside his condo. When he entered, he saw Chanyeol and Jongin sitting in the living room, watching Netflix. The two hear the door beeped but choose to continue watching because they know it's Sehun.


 

"Hey Hun!", Jongin greeted. Chanyeol only waved his hand.

"So what's the good news?", Sehun asked.

"Guess what?!", Chanyeol said.

"That's why I'm asking you, guys. Don't answer me sarcastically.", Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Someone is coming back.", Jongin calmly said.

"Can you please say it in full sentence? I'm having a hard time guessing who's coming back.", Sehun said but before the two can speak, they are interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Hunnie! Do you miss me?", a not so tall nor not so small guy appeared. Sehun can't believe they meet again.

"Myeonnie?!", the only word that Sehun had spoken.

"Where's my hug?", the guy asked with his arms spread wide waiting for a hug from Sehun.

"I thought you would be back next year?", Sehun asked. He has so many questions, haha.

"I thought so, too. But my parents decided that I need to attend Elyxion University next year. I heard Chanyeol's parents already decided to enroll him there.", the small guy kept talking, making Jongin and Sehun shocked.

"So you are already enrolled at Elyxion University?", Jongin asked.

"They are already making a future ahead of you.", Sehun said.

"Ahhh. Chanyeollie! Don't worry we are here with you, that's why I'm already here.", the guy patted Chanyeol's back.

"I know, I know.", Chanyeol said. "Thank you for being my friends." he added.

 "Looks like we have to enrolled to Elyxion University, too. What do you think, Se?", Jongin said.

"May I look like I have another choice? Also, I will not let the SKY squad be incomplete there.", Sehun said.

"Ohh, look who wants some attention?", Chanyeol stands up and puts his arms around the younger's neck and ruffles his hair.

 

 

 

( ´.ㅅ` )

 

 


 

Kim Junmyeon is their childhood friend from the same nursery school for only richest kids. He is also heir next in line to be the CEO of Kim Group of Companies. He used to labeled as the richest model in South Korea for he is the most famous model of different luxurious brands and his face was on the magazines' cover every month. He is known to have a great personality that every staff he's working with, lets out a positive comment on how he work professionally. He came from Paris before his parents decided to let him go back to Korea to study college. He really planned to study college in Paris but when he heard the news that one of his friends enrolled on Elyxion University, he quickly called his parents to request his homecoming. Junmyeon now is happy that he can be with his friends again.

 

 

Chanyeol called the food delivery for his friends since it's already late to go to some restaurants. They don't want Junmyeon to be tired as he came from a long trip earlier.

 

"So as you said earlier, you request to go back here in South Korea? How I wish that my parents could let me do what I want like that. You know, it's easy like that.", Chanyeol said while waiting for the delivery to come..

"It's hard to really convince them. They worry about my modeling career in Paris, but they don't worry about their own child if I'm okay there or what.", you can feel the disappointment in Junmyeon's voice. 

"I know you enjoy modeling there but I know you also miss South Korea's midnight air and one particular person.", Chanyeol said while smiling looking like an idiot.

"You know Yeollie, most of my decision to convince my parents is you know who is...", Junmyeon fidgets and Sehun suddenly enters the kitchen. 

"What are you talking about?!", Sehun asked.

"Ahhh. I'm asking Jun-hyung if he has something he likes to eat since he came back here in Korea. I called the food delivery.", Chanyeol reasoned..

"Yes. Most of my time in Paris, I miss tteokbokki and pork belly. My manager strictly controls what I am eating. You know, model problems. Need to diet everyday and maintain a good body shape.”, Suho said. 

"Okay. But hyung, what did you order?", Sehun asked.

"Pizza and chicken.", Chanyeol said and they hear the doorbell rings indicating the food delivery has arrived.

 

They finished eating dinner when Chanyeol's phone rings. Here we go again, he thinks. When he saw the caller ID, he felt relieved. It's his sister.

 

"Hello noona?", Chanyeol sitting on the sofa together with the other three. Jongin and Sehun turned their attention to Chanyeol while Junmyeon silently listened.

"Are you going home?", Yoora asked.

"Yes, don't wait for me. I already ate dinner here in Sehun's place. Is mom and dad home?", Chanyeol asked.

"Yes and you said that you were in Sehun's place before we separated ways earlier. And I said that you are welcoming home Junmyeonie. Is he there?", Yoora became excited.

"Ahh yes, wait. I'll put you on speaker.", Chanyeol said and turned the speaker mode.

"Hello! Can you hear me?", Yoora said.

"We hear you noona. It looks like Junmyeon is not the only one who's already back.", Jongin said.

"Noona, I miss you. Let's meet, I wanna give you a hug.", Sehun said.

"Okay okay, but I only have a week and I have to be back in New York.", Yoora said.

"Yah! I already said to my sister that we will use her stay here for our bro-sis bonding.", Chanyeol complained.

"Ohh, looks like someone in here who doesn't want to share his sister.", Jongin jokingly said.

"Look who's looking like a kid here, Yoora-noona.", Sehun said.

"Haha, don't mind that brat. Looks like Junmyeon is quiet, is he there?", Yoora asked.

"Ahh yes noona, I miss you. Let's meet tomorrow.", Junmyeon said.

"Okay, Yeol. Go home now, join us tomorrow. Don't throw tantrums or I will slap you straight on your face like what I did earlier.", Yoora warned Chanyeol. Chanyeol had no choice but to be quiet and say bye to his sister.




 

( ´.ㅅ` )

 

 

 

His friends for its a very long time since Yoora hit the sh*t out of his younger brother whenever he throws tantrums or acts like a child. The last time they saw Yoora hit Chanyeol was when he took the favorite teddy bear of Jongin. It happened when the boy was only eight years old.

 

Chanyeol and Jongin hold the teddy bear in both of its hands, no one decided to ever let the stuffed toy go. They tugged the bear until it was divided into half. Jongin ignored Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter