CH 04: What is this feeling?

I'm inlove with a commoner named Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was quarter to three in the afternoon and Baekhyun's shift was nearly over. He knew it was the Park Siblings again but he was shocked when he saw a familiar face, Oh Sehun. He forgot that he still had the coat and they will meet again that fast after their first encounter.

 

It was twelve in the afternoon when the Park siblings joined their friends inside the café. Though, Sehun and probably his two friends came inside the shop for about 30 minutes before the siblings came. 

 

Baekhyun was at the sink when Jongdae suddenly tapped him on the shoulders.

 

"Hey Baek! Looks like the Parks never let you live in silence, huh?", Jongdae said as he leaned on the countertop.

"Aigoo, I don't want to remember that incident yesterday, okay?", Baekhyun said while washing some dishes.

"Okay. But do you see his friends?", Jongdae placed a hand on Baekhyun's shoulders and looked directly at his friend's face. "They're good-looking right?! I told yah, what you see on the internet is the same but the difference is they are so handsome in person, right? Right?!", Jongdae said ecstatically.

"Dae, we're on shift. Go back to the counter, okay? Let's talk about it later. We're ending our shift by three." Baekhyun said as he put the plates and mugs on the counter cabinet

 

When Baekhyun and Jongdae ended their shift, they went first to Yixing's office to say bye before they left the shop. When they were walking out of the door, they noticed that the Park siblings and their friends were still sitting in their place inside the shop. They ignored it and they decided to go to the supermarket area of the mall to buy some stocks on their home. While walking, Jongdae started to talk.


 

"It's good that you and that brat, what's his name again? Chanyeol?", Jongdae started.

"Do you really need to emphasize his name? Duh, Jongdae-ah, he's a well-known person, you will never forget his name.", Baekhyun said.

"Ohh so, you never forgot his name, too?"

"Like I have a choice? The more I want to forget about what happened yesterday, the more he showed up so suddenly in front of me like that.", Baekhyun face palmed.

"Oh but what do you think of his friends?", Jongdae asked.

"Now that you've mentioned it, one of his friends lent me his coat when I went out yesterday night to buy some ice cream at the convenience store.", Baekhyun said. 

"And how did you cross paths with his friend?", Jongdae asked, anticipating a cute interaction between Chanyeol's friend and Baekhyun.

"When I was about to leave the store, it suddenly rained. I called Baekbeom-hyung but he didn't pick it up so I stayed outside the store waiting for the rain to stop and then Sehun came.", Baekhyun added.

"And?!", Jongdae focuses as he listens to what his friend is saying.

"I was wearing a simple gray shirt and sweatpants that time and he lent me his long coat. After that, I went back home."

"And you didn't bring his coat back yet?", Jongdae asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"I actually didn't expect that we will meet again and he is actually friends with that brat.", Baekhyun said. "He even gave me his calling card.", Baekhyun added.

"Ohhh. Seems like a new friendship? I'm the bestest and your one and only best friend okay?"

"Don't worry, Dae. No one can replace the bestest, my one and only best friend in the world.", Baekhyun entwined his arms together with Jongdae's arms as they entered the grocery store.

 

 

 

( ´.ㅅ` )

 

 

 

On the other hand

 

 

It's already 3pm in the afternoon and the boys together with Yoora didn't notice the time and enjoyed their stay and talk inside the cafe. They noticed it when Yoora's phone beeps. It's their mother. Yoora picked it up and the boys went silent to listen.

 

"Hello eomma?", Yoora answered.

"Where are you? Are you with Chanyeol?", her mother asks.

"Yes, I'm with him and his friends. Why?"

"Be at home at 7pm, we will be having dinner tonight."

"Ohh okay. I'll drop the call, see you in the mansion." Yoora dropped the call and sighed.

"So why did she call?", Chanyeol asked.

"They will be having dinner tonight in the mansion and they want us to be home at 7pm.", Yoora said.

"Ohh. Is it only me or do they really throw dinner together with you, noona?", Sehun asked.

"It's been a while since we ate together, it will be awkward for sure. You better calm yourself tonight if ever they will talk about your position after you graduate or maybe they will arrange you in a marriage with some daughters of their business partners.", Yoora said, Chanyeol let out a sigh and they heard it.

"As usual, dinner time is also business time.", Chanyeol said.

"Good luck, Yeollie.", Suho said.

"You have four more years before you replace your father, use that for what you are going to do.", Jongin said.

"Jongin is right. I know you don't want to be the next CEO of our company but remember I support you in what will be your decision. Noona is always one call away. You get that?", Yoora said as she hugged her brother.

"I get it, noona. Thank you guys. So let's stroll around?", Chanyeol asked them and they stood up from their seats.

 

 
 

( ´.ㅅ` )

 

 
 

Yoora and the boys strolled around the mall for almost 15 minutes and when they passed by the supermarket store, they saw Jongdae and Baekhyun got out of it with bags filled with grocery items. Sehun saw that they carried two bags so he hurriedly approached them to help.

 

"Baekhyun-ah!", the smaller one was startled by who called him from behind.

"Sehun..", Baekhyun only muttered Sehun's name.

"Would you like me to help you?", Sehun asked.

"Hey Sehun-ah!", Jongin shouted, and the others followed.

"I'm sorry, I forgot I was with you. I saw Baekhyun with his friend carrying these bags so I would like to help.", Sehun said.

"So you're Baekhyun?", Jongin reached his hand to Jongdae.

"He's Baekhyun.", Jongdae said, pointing to Baekhyun.

"Ohh! Sorry, Hello Baekhyun. I'm Jongin."

"Hehe, hello Jongin. Nice to meet you.", Baekhyun said.

"So Nini, are you going to help? We are going anyway, Baekhyun-ah?", Sehun said.

"I'm gonna take a cab together with Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter