Too much Bananas

You don't see me

A/N: Short update. Please enjoy. One to two more chapter and it's over :D I at finding titles.


 

Chansung left me alone in the room with the banana. I really didn't felt hungry but I was more worried to have him mad at me if I didn't eat it. I opened the banana on my way out.

 

“Channie, we can share if you want.” I screamed loud enough so he could hear it where ever he was in the house.

 

I got no answer. I started to look of him.

 

“Hyung, where is Chansung?” I asked Taecyeon who was in front of the Tv.

 

“He went out to buy more bananas.”

 

“Do you know what's wrong with him? He was acting all weird a few minutes ago.”

 

“He just got a lot on his mind.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“You'll know sooner or later... I hope.”

 

Taecyeon closed the Tv and walked toward me.

 

“Oneday, you'll undestand.”

 

He took my banana and made his way to his room.



I only saw Chansung the next morning. He was munching his cereal at the other side of the table.

I wanted to sit closer to him but Nichkhun sat down next to me.

 

“Good morning, Hobutt! How did the movie ended?”

 

If only he knew how much it was hurting me when he called me by nicknames. On the spot, it felt like I was close and special to him but in reality it all meant nothing to him.

 

“I don't know I didn't watch it.”

 

“Perfect! We can watch the rest together.”

 

He circled his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I always wanted to be this close to him. I couldn't help to blush. Suddenly, Chansung got up and pushed his chair away. He took the new hand of bananas with him.


I don't know why but I left Khun's embrace to follow him.

 

Chansung was already at his third bananas. He wasn't even eating them it was more like gulping them.

 

“Chansung wait up! Do you wanna watch the movie with us.”

 

Chansung was about to answer but Nichkhun did it first.

“He can't join us. The computer screen is too small.” He was right behind me with a serious look on his face.

 

“We can connect my laptop to the Tv. Come on Chansung.” I took him by the hand but Nichkhun separated us.

 

“He can't! He didn't even saw the beginning of the movie.” Khun started to pull me to my room.

 

“You guys watch it I'll got buy bananas.”

Again??? I could let him leave like that.

I pushed Nichkhun aside dash to the door.

 

“I'll go with you.”

 


I put on my shoes quickly to catch up with him. He was quite fast. I was screaming for him to wait up but he never stopped.

 

I finally catch up to him, out of breath and my shoes untied.

 

“Man, your fast.” I try to look at him in the eyes but he quickly turned away. Still, I could see they started to became watery.

 

Maybe that was what Taecyeon was talking about earlier. I couldn't guess why he became so sad suddenly that morning.

 

I tried to walk at the same pace at him but it was hard.

 

“You ate a lot of bananas lately.”

 

“...”

 

“Too much of those thing are bad for you.”

 

I tried to make him look at me by pulling his arms toward me but he slapped my hands away. I winced in pain. Never Chansung I had done something like this to me before.

 

“I was just worried about you. Why did you slap me for?”

 

He hid his face under the cap of his hoodie and looked at the ground.

 

“Since when do you care?”

 

I honestly couldn't answer. I myself, didn't have the answer.

 

“Since when do you see me?”

 

Was it possible that I gave him the same treatment that Khun gave me?