Not like before

You don't see me

I already posted chapter 3 and now it's gone WTF????? Luckily, I saved it in my computer so yeah I'm posting it again. I'll  post the newest chapter today I think

 

 

 

“I-I don't get it.” I shuttered. Well, to tell the truth I knew what he meant but I didn't want to. He was my close friend but I never saw him that way. My eyes were always searching for Nichkhun. Making me blind to Chansung.

 

I heard him sigh.

 

“You better go back home. I think Nichkhun is waiting for you.”

 

I called out his name but he turned his back on me.

 

“Look, just forget it.”

 

I look down in shame. I was ashamed of the way I treated him. I was no better than Nichkhun. He used me until Wooyoung would come back home. And I was using Chan like a distraction from my pain.

By the time I lift up my head, he was nowhere to be fine.

 

“I'm so sorry” I mumbled before going back to the dorm.

 

He was right. Nichkhun was really waiting for me. He was sitting in my room with the laptop ready. He took some of Junsu's sour candy and put them in a bowl. He smile at me when I entered the room. His smile was still as angelic as before however something felt wrong. My face stayed emotionless.

 

“Why aren't you with Wooyoung?” I sounded not harsh that I wanted.

 

He raise his eyebrow at me and looked confuse.

 

“He's filming today. But I want to watch the movie with you. Come on sit down.”

 

He patted the empty space next to him and sign me to come close.

 

I sat down a bit far as he played the movie where we left off. He wiggled himself closer to me and offered me candy. Of course I decline. I didn't felt hungry at all and Junsu would have kill me if I did ate them.

 

Just like the last time, he was holding on on me by the waist. From time to time, he was resting is head on my shoulder. But all this didn't felt like before. Because I knew this was hurting someone I care about.

 

Those touches were all I ever dream about but they didn't felt like in my dreams anymore. I slowly lost focus on the older one and the movie. My mind was waiting for someone else. I kept look at the door . Chansung still haven’t came home and I knew it was because of me.

 

Maybe it was just guilt for hurting him. Maybe it was sympathy because I knew exactly how he were feeling. Or maybe it was just that my eyes had opened at that moment.

 

I brake out of my daze when I realize that Nichkhun pause the movie and stared at me.

 

“What were you thinking about?” he asked

 

Some many answer came to my mind like : Am I a bad person? How could I have been this blind. Where was is now? Did he hated me now?...etc. But all the question leaded to one thing.

 

“Chansung”

 

Before the incident with Nichkhun, he never paid attention to me. Khun never had demonstrate any interest in me. However, Chansung always have been by my side. When I was sad or happy, he would always be there for me.

 

I looked at the door once again, hoping he'll come home soon.

 

“He's lucky.” Khun blurred out.

 

“W-what?” I look at him in confusion.

 

“ He always make you smile and laugh. You seemed comfortable around him. He knows a lot about you so he can make happy. But I can't only make you tense and awkward because I always end up bring Wooyoung in the conversation.”

 

“...”

 

“He's have been sad lately. Can you make him smile again? I know you care about so I don't want to stop you from helping him. He needs you more than I do. So go! Go get him!”

 

 

He was right I did care about Chansung. I did felt better when I was with him. I needed him.

 

I pulled Nichkhun into a tight hug and ran out the door of the dorm. I took out my cellphone to call him. He picked it up after the second tonality.

 

“Junho...”


“Where are you?”

 

“There's no need to come. Just forget what I said. I don't know why I say that, maybe it was because I hate too much bananas.”

He tried to laugh but there was still pain in his voice

“Where are you, I need to talk to you.”


“I'm in the park close to the training centre.”

 

“I'm coming right away. Wait for me.”

 

The training center wasn't too far from the dorm so I ran. 

I kept teeling to myself.

 

“Please wait for me.”