Open my eyes

You don't see me

 

I ran as fast that I could go. He needed to know how important he was for me before he gave up on me.

 

I saw him sitting on a bench which was in the other side on the street.

 

“Chansung!” I wave my hand so he could see me.

 

I didn't waste anytime and ran cross of the road. Half way to the other side, I heard a loud honk from a car. The sound was too clear in my ears. The must have been close.

 

I turned my head in shock to see a taxi cab driving this way and ready to pounce in to me. I was too shock and my body couldn't move. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but I felt pull out of the way instead.

 

Before I dared to open my eyes, he was already yelling at me.

 

“ ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU WANT TO DIE?”

 

He mumble after of the curse words that Junsu taught him and pulled me to the bench.

 

My body was still shaky.

 

“Thank you” I told him.

 

“He ruffled his hair and looked at his feet.

 

“No need to thank me. I would never let you get hurt like that.”


“Thank you, Chansung. Not just for saving my life but for everything you did for me. You always have been there for me. Whenever I'm sad or tired, you would always make me smile again. Your my best friend and I took you for granted...”

 

“Junho, it's okay I...”

 

“ Let me finish first. I- I was looking so much at Nichkhun that I didn't saw you. I didn't know what you felt for me and that I was hurting you. But now, I realize don't want look for Nichkhun anymore, I want to see you and only you. I want to make you smile and happy like you do for me. Please don't give up on me, I want too see you too.”

 

“Junho” He squat down and took me in his arms.

 

“Honestly, I don't think I can give up on you.” We stay like that for a while until I realize something.

 

“Channie, we're in public. If someone sees you it could go bad.” I pushed him a little even if deep inside I didn't want to.

 

“Lets go eat then.”

 

He pulled me by the hand. I blushed a little.

 

It felt good to be able to see him.

 

............................

 

 

A year and a half have pass since that night in park. Our relationship got stronger.

He was already my best friend so to see him as my lover wasn't that hard because already understood each other.

 

Chansung stopped eating bananas huge quantity. Well, he still likes them a lot. He's a monkey but my monkey.

 

I don't fell tense or sad next to Khun anymore and we actually became horror moviebuddie. I don't mind Khun because Channie showed me the definition of magical. Our first date was magical, our first kiss was magical and our first time too.

 

The felling of Love and be love in return is something that I only want to feel for Chansung now

 

 

 

 

“Junho, what are you thinking about?” He waves his hand in front of eyes only after a moment I noticed him.

 

“What were thinking about like that?”

 

“Us” I eyesmiled to him.

 

“And your conclusion is ?”

 

“That I love you.”

 

He pulled me closer to him until our chest would touch.

 

“Why are you so cheesy this morning? Didn't you have enough last night, now you want morning too. Well, I don't mind it.” He chuckled

 

I took his head in my hand and crashed our lips together. I dominate the kiss, showing him how much I wanted him. I slightly back away from him. Our lips still touching a little and our eyes still closed.

 

“I could never get enough of you. I just wish that I could have been with you much earlier.”

 

We close the space between our lips. Just our first kiss or any other kiss we had, it was magical.

 

 

'I'm so glad that I can see you'