Bad movie

You don't see me

 

“ Look Junho about what happened the other day, I’m sorry that I made you cry”
 
It have been a few days since the incidence. I try to stay away from him the more that I could but he kept coming to me and if  I’m okay or if I wanted some thing to eat. I continue to tell him I was okay, but in reality, it felt weird to have his attention like that. 
 
Yesterday, while filming the music video for “With out you”, I slipped  and fell down on my back. He ran to me and started to warm me up un a towel. It was, like in movies or dramas when your crush come to your rescue.
 
I shouldn’t like that, not while his dating Wooyoung.
 
“Don’t worry, everything ‘s alright.”
 
He looks at me with his big puppy eyes. It was obvious, he wasn’t buying my lies. Still, it’s not like I could just tell him the truth .
 
“I never get to spend time  with you,. Let’s go buy ice cream !”
 
I quickly shut his enthusiasm down.
 
“I don’t like ice cream. My teeth are too sensitive.”
 
He rub the back of his hair and looks away with a small blush on his face.
 
“Ah, miahne,  I’m used to go out with Wooyoung so often that I don’t even know what you like.”
 
Somehow, that’s simple phrase hurt me more than I thought. I already knew that he didn’t knew a lot about me but hearing  it from him was very hurtful.
 
I turned my back away and was ready to sobs in my room.
 
“Haha. I just like to stay home so it’s alright.  I think Woo young will be home soon so…”
 
Weirdly, he followed into my room. And sat on the chair across the room. I sat on my bed.
 
“So what do you at home?”
 
I sighed loudly
 
“Look, Nichkhun hyung, you don’t have to do this. I told you, everything alright.”
 
He got  up his chair and faced me.
 
“It’s not okay if I know little about my own dongsaeng . So tell me.”
 
“I watch scary movies.”
 
“Really!?  I like those too, but  Youngie hates them. He’s a scary cat.”
 
There’s was always, a Wooyoung this, Wooyoung that behind everything he said. How I wish I could be my brother for  just a day.
 
“Let’s watch some movies together!”
 
I was taken back a little by this. I thought he only wanted to talk not actually spending time with me.
“Now?”
 
“Yes, now. I know a movie that would be great. I saw it had good reviews.” 
 
He smiled brightly at me, I couldn’t help to just smile back.
 
 
We sat on my bed . The small laptop on my thighs. Since, the screen was small he sat down very close to me. I could feel his breath down my neck. The movie was intense. Killer ghosts would always appear randomly on the screen, making us scream like crazy. Before we both realize our fingers where interwined. He got even closer and hid his face behind my back.
 
Suddenly, the light went on . Me and Nichkhun both screamed. He held me by the waist and brought me close to him.
 
“What  are you guys doing?” Wooyoung asked in a serious tone.
 
Nichkhun jumped out of the bed, leaving his spot be replace by cold air.
 
“Baby, you’re back!  We were just watching a horror movie while waiting.”
 
“Waiting for me Boo?”
 
“Of course, Ducky.” He turned back to be before wrapping his arms around Wooyoung.
 
“Later, tell me how the movie ends.”
 
They went out my room not evey bothering closing the door .
 
I felt so used by him.. I should have know. Why would be want to spend time with me? I was just a distraction. I let myself fall on the bed.
 
“Are you okay Junho?” Chansung asked
 
“Yes” An yes full of lies.
 
“Here, it’s the last one so eat it.”
 
I lift up my a little to see a banana in his hand. I looked at him in surprise.
 
“Just take it before I change my mind.”
 
I pushed the banana back to him.
 
“No thank, I’m not hungry”
 
“Just take it. You’ll feel better.”
 
“I doubt it.” I mumble.
 
“It helps me when I feel down.”
 
I tried to smile a little by teasing him but it back fired at me
 
“But you’re always eating bananas.”
He threw the banana on my bed and turned around and walked away
 
“I know.”