nnvjkdsnkjfd

Attenuate {Hiatus}

2 hour later they headed to lunch. _______ stared at the test paper in her hands as she walked to her locker. She sighed.  She never was good at test. So if you looked at her records you wouldn't even think she gave a damn about school. There on her test sat a big F that was circled several times in red. When she arrived at her locker, she inserted her code numbers and opened it. She stuffed her books into the empty space. _______ shoved her test into her locker and smashed the door of the locker shut, letting out her anger. She squeezed  her eyes closed as she waited for herself to calm down. As she walked to the cafeteria she heard wild teenagers, and saw them throwing the lunch the school served that day. She really hated this part of the day. She knew she was lonely, but sitting alone while eating lunch, she didn't want to make it even more obvious.  She sat down in her usual table; a wooden table that was placed all the way in the back corner, and was near a trash can.

   She sat there for a couple of minutes until she felt someone tap her shoulder, making her flinch. She turned around slowly, soon meeting eyes with the new student.

"May I help you." She asked rudely.

He chuckled,"No, but I was wondering if I could sit here." Chung-Hee asked as he gestured to the seat in front of her. She stared at him.

"Is there something wrong with you?" She asked, again bitterly. He ignored her and smiled. He sat down in front of her. She didn't know why she was being so mean. Wasn't she waiting for this, for someone to talk to her kindly. Maybe she just needed to get use to it.

"Why do you ask that?" He opened his lunch box, that contained Gimbap. She stared at him, while furring her eyebrows.

"You've received warnings before, you should listen to them." She said to him, as she toyed with her food. _______ saw him laugh lightly.

"I know you didn't do those stuff. I believe your an innocent person." _______  felt her cheeks get crimson.' Why the hell am I blushing.' She thought as she lowered her head, and rubbed both hands on her cheeks. He smirked.

_______ stared at him as he ate his lunch, happily. She brought her food up to her lips.

Chung-Hee's eyes slowly widened. "________- ah, what's that on your arm?" He asked referring to the purplish-black blotch on her arm. _______ turned stiff, and she quickly slipped her sweater sleeve over the bruise. 

"I-i-i-it's nothing." She said shakily, as she wrapped her arm around the mark, that still stung.

"Are you sure?'" He asked, and placed his warm, soft hand on her free one. 

"Just forget it." She said coldly, tearing away her gaze at his brown orbs, and snatched her hand back. But she didn't want to. Did she really miss this kind of comfort. That when a stranger did it, she ached for more.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______ opened and closed the door cautiously, to not disrupt her 'father'. She slowly walked through the corridor until she heard him shout her name.

"." She whispered silently. She tried to escape by walking faster. She felt a sharp pain on her arm. She bit her lip, to keep from screaming in pain. 

"Yah! The next time I call you, ANSWER!" He yelled and threw her against the wall. _______ stared at her father and felt her eyes brim with tears. He looked at her in disgust and left the house, slamming the door.

 

HI!! Sorry for no update. :( 

Oh, and sorry for the sickish writing. I'm not as awesome writing abusive stories. 5 More comments Please.!!