You,

Attenuate {Hiatus}

 

_______ looked up from her book as she heard Mrs. Lee announce a new student was going to be joining them. ______ stared blankly at the new student, like she did to every other class member.  He smiled then bowed. Mrs. Lee looked over the class room, for a seat for Park Chung-Hee. Her eyes widened as she found one near the back, she pointed to the empty blue seat. After saying  'Thank You' he strode over to the chair. _______ watched him. He wore a white polo shirt, and brown Khaki pants. His hair was laying on his shoulders and he wore glasses that were oddly big.
"Okay, class. Today we're.........................."
After a 30 minute lessen, they heard the ringing of the bell. _______ heard the students sigh in relief, and shuffling of book bags. 
"Chung-Hee, would you want me to give you a tour?" Ae-Cha asked kindly, as she walked toward the new student.
"Um, sure." He said shyly. ______ stared at the 2, as she stuffed her textbooks into her bag.  Since, those 3 were the only one in the class room. Chung-Hee and Ae-Cha walked together hand-in-hand out of the room, without even looking at _______. But, it was usual for her. No one ever noticed the quiet, depressed girl that had no friends at all. _______ sighed then walked out the door.
"Ae-Cha,"
"Yes." She said as they made their way through the red hallway.
"Who was that girl, that was all the way in the back." Ae-Cha thought for a minute.
"Oh, you mean _______. Don't think about her. She's just the depressed little girl that came a few months ago. If I were you, I wouldn't go near her. I heard that the last guy that talked to her, the next day he came with a broken arm and a black eye." She shivered.
"No girl would ever do that." He chuckled.
"I know, sometimes I don't even think she's human." Ae-Cha flipped her hair out of her face hen escorted Chung-Hee into his class room.
________ watched them from behind the burgendy colored wall. Gawd, how she hated those rumors. But it was true that a guy went and talked to her. But she never did those horrible stuff to him. When he was walking home he came into a fight with a couple of gangs.  She was one of the witnesses. She plodded angrily to her next class room.
 
- - -- - -  - - - - -Now you have a idea on your personalities. ^___^