bjdknfds

Attenuate {Hiatus}

"You aren't as heavy as I thought." Chung-Hee said as _____ rested her chin on top of his head.

"Thanks."She muttered. They entered a neighborhood. There was freshly cut grass everywhere and big-- gigantic houses that was lined up. She was surprised. Not ever in her life had she been to a house where everything was perfect. She stared in awe.  They started walking till they were in front of a house, she expected his. When Chung-Hee stopped, he stood straight and _____ slid of his back, her mind still focusing on the house. But he just looked bored, he saw this house his whole life. He walked to the door, _____ following, and pushed a button. They could hear a doorbell ring go off inside. Soon, a lady opened the door. She was wearing a maid's outfit. 

"Who is that you have with you?" The maid asked worriedly.

"Uhm, this is _____, a friend from school." _____ flinched. To be honest, she didn't know where they were. Were they friends, enemies. She barely knew anything about him.

"Well, she looks really sick. Take her in." The maid said and helped _____ inside the house. She limped inside, inside was even more glorious then out. There were paintings that she assumed were cost ,millions. There was a water fountain and a HUGE staircase. 

"This is probably not what your used to." Chung-Hee said as escorted her into the big living room.  When he let go of her, she instantly fell onto the red couch. She thought the landing would be hurtful and hard, but instead it was soft and fluffy.

"I'll just get th--" the maid started.

"No really. I'm alright. You don't have to go through all this trouble." ______ pleaded. The maid shook her head. "Nonsense. You have to get treated at once." She said firmly. The maid hurriedly entered the kitchen. _____ eyed Chung-Hee.

"She's always crazy like this." he chuckled nervously.

When she came back,she had a first aid kit in her hand. 

"Uhh, Chung-hee. I suggest you to turn around for this." _____ advised. She thought, if he couldn't take a single bruise he saw at their first meet, it would be impossible to see her now. He nodded then walked out of the room. The maid slowly lifted up the cloth that covered her leg.

"Oh dear. Who did these stuff to you." The maid asked worriedly, and squeezed a jell  from a tube onto her finger. She gently applied the thing on a purple bruise on _____'s leg. 

She hissed in pain. "Don't really wanna remember him." Chung-Hee waited outside. He heard _____ cries of pain. But he heard her say something about a 'him'.

So a boy did this to you. 

After what seem like a life time, they were finally  done. "Just try not to move a lot." the maid informed as she went back into the kitchen to return the first aid kit. _____ groaned as in 'yes' then sat up. Chung-Hee entered the living room. He sat on a chair that was in front of her. "You alright." He asked.

She let out a weak laugh. "Fantastic." she tried to get up. "Where are you going." he asked as he helped her up.

"I'm going to the bathroom." ______ said. A butler came by her side. He leaded her to the bathroom. Which was upstairs. _______ was distracted to even think about how tall the stairs  were. She stared at the pictures  that covered the walls. Some were them were Chung-Hee and some of them was a little girl. The butler pointed to a room. When she opened it, again she was surprised. The bathroom had a huge bathtub. and a own private room for the toilet. When she was done, she got out and explored the top floor. There were more pictures of Chung-Hee. The ones that were silly, _______ couldn't help but to smile.

Soon she found that it was getting late. "Thank you so much for the meal. But I really have to get going now."  _______ said then went to the living room to get her bags.  When she was about to exit the grand house, Chung-Hee followed after. "Are you going to follow me home again." She asked when ChungHee was up to her side. 

"After what I saw today, I don't think I'll ever leave your side." He said. She laughed.

"Calm down, super man. You're not my dad."

"Well I don't think I like your father for letting you get treated like this."

"Trust me, my father would never let this happened." she mumbled to herself more than a response to him. "Where is he?" He looked down at her.

"He's far away now." She sighed then looked up to the sky, as if her father was looking down at her. Soon Chung-Hee caught on.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" he exclaimed as _____ tried to let out a smile.

Fail.

"No, it's alright." she said roughly as she picked up her speed. 

"Who do you live with now?" he asked as he walked side-by-side with her. She rolled her eyes.

"Why do you ask so much questions about me?" _____ asked stubbornly.

"I just want to get to know you better. You could possibly be my first friend in the school." he replied then smiled brightly.

"I live with a guy that adopted me." she said as she touched a bruise that was on her left arm.

"Is he a good dad?" he asked as he watched her smirk.

"When pigs fly." she said. ______ noticed they were in front if her house. 

"Have a good night, _____" Chung-Hee said as he saw her walk into her house.

"You too." she croaked out as she slipped inside the house.

Once he heard her lock the door, he deflated his arms then let out  a sigh. He quickly took his phone out of his pocket and turned it on. Once it was, there were more than 20 unread messages in it. He groaned once more as he read them:

Leeteuk;

"Yah, Hurry Up! 

Eunhyuk:

"What the hell man. Your late. 

And much more.  Sungmin quickly ran out of ______ neighborhood then rushed and hauled a taxi. He told the taxi driver the destination of Seoul Concert Hall. The taxi man, nodded his head then sped off.

Once Sungmin got there, he rushed in the building. He went to his band's  room and found it empty. "Shoot." he said, he knew he was late. He rushed to the dressing room and found clothes on the rack that was labeled "Sungmin" left untouched. He quickly wore it then went to the make-up room. 

"Sorry, noona. " he apologized as he sat on the chair. She rolled her eyes as she got busy, powdering make-up on his face. Once she applied the last touch of eye-liner, he ran straight out the door. He looked at the television screen that was placed on the hallway walls. . The stage was empty, but the fans were still screaming, as if they were waiting for someone. It was time for Sungmin to do his solo. 

The manager looked worried as she held Sungmin mic in his hand, hoping for him to show up. Sungmin whizzed by and took the mic out of his manger's hand, then went on a table-ish thingy, that shot up and you were now on stage. The manager stood surprised as he hears the millions of fans scream.  After the 13 second intro he heard Sungmin signing perfectly, just like in practice. The manager let out a sigh of relief as he saw the other Super Junior members behind him.

"Where has he been all this time. He's never late." Leeteuk asked curiously. The other's shrugged their shoulders as their manager chuckled. 

"I should probably re-think about sending you guys to school."