Chapter 3

Attenuate {Hiatus}

Dae-Hyun:

A 32-year old, that abuses his adoptive daughter continuously. A clean shaven man, whose figure was strongly built. He might have the worst and cruelest behavior, but he wasn't as bad looking. Had hazel, mysterious, evil, cruel eyes. That ______ just hated. She despised every little thing that had to do with him. He was obviously the reason why her life had gotten to rock  bottom. Why her life was hell.

She stared at the wooden design of the door, waiting to feel her legs again. When she did, she struggled to get up, her legs and arms aching. She groaned as she held tightly on to the railing, trying not to faint from the burning pain that rushed through her body. She finally managed to get up the stairs. Her bedroom door creaked open, as she entered the room. _____ dropped onto the single, dull colored, bed. She looked at the bedside table. On it stood 2 pictures, she managed to saved from the orphanage. On one, was a image of her mother, father, and herself. They were smiling widely and they were all hugging.

Believe it or not, ______ was cheerful, the opposite of now. She was the bubbily, pretty, innocent girl in the neighborhood. Everybody loved her. She brightened the mood for everybody. Until, her 7th birthday, where everything went downhill. Her life collapsed from there. She never knew her parents died of a car-crashed until the orphanage told her at age 13. When both parents passed away, she was sent to her uncle. Who soon died from stomach cancer, 2 years later. And, then she got sent to the orphanage . Which she stayed in for nearly 7 years. Until Kim Dae-Hyun and his wife adopted her. You could tell, she never had a fairy tale life she always dreamed about. 

She sighed, and tore her eyes off of the picture. She walked back downstairs, not even bothering taking a look in her school bag, for homework. What was the point of school for her. Its not like she was going to get a bachelor degree with her 'father' lingering around. She pulled on her thin sweater, and headed out the door.

_______  walked into the cold weather.  She shivered as the freezing wind blew past by her. As she strolled, she passed by kids in the park. They were playing tag, and running every where. She smiled, remembering when she used to do that. She soon stopped at "Alexander's Piano Emporium" in big colorful letters. She walked into the store and was greeted by the owner. 

" Welcome _____. Nice seeing you here again." Mr. Alexander  smiled brightly, at his regular costumer. She bowed, and slightly smiled. She never really talked to anyone, but Mr. Alexander was someone she mostly felt comfortable around. She walked to her piano. It was like a schedule for her. Everyday after school, she would come into this shop and just played her heart away.

She loved the piano. The angelic notes always ranged in her ears, as her fingers glided on the keys. She was hypnotized and addicted to this instrument. Only Mr. Alexander and various costumers that pass in and out, knew about her talent. She was extremely good too. People would just come in just to enjoy the beautiful music ______ played. She stayed there for 2 hours, till she felt her fingers get tired. 

"Again, you did a tremendous job." Mr. Alexander said, cheerfully. And shot _____ 2 thumbs up. She smiled then bowed. After she left she felt her stomach grumble. She checked in her pockets for money for dinner. She found 20 bucks and a penny. She didn't have a job of her own yet, so she just steals whatever her adoptive father had in his wallet, that she managed to take. She shrugged and searched for the nearest coffee shop. 

When she thankfully found a "Starbucks" she took a seat nearest to the window. A waitress came up to her and asked what she would like for the day.

" Uhm, can I have a Blueberry Scone and a Java Chip Frappuccino, please." She asked politely and gave the menu back to the waitress. She smiled back and left behind the counter. ______ looked out the window. She heard soft mumbling. It sounded familiar. After a minute she heard someone say,

"Hi again." She turned around and spotted Chung-Hee looking the same as this morning, happy and cheerful. 

"Oh gawd, your everywhere aren't you." ______ said rudely and stretched out her legs. He chuckled and sat at the seat across from her. 

"You seem happy today." He said referring to _____'s attitude toward the waitress. 

"That's because I didn't see you." She smirked. Chung-Hee faked a gasp and pouted.

"Aww, I thought everybody loved having me around." He said. Soon ______'s food came, and so did Chung-Hee's, who ordered a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino with a coffee cake. She took a bite of her pastry, the delicious taste exploded in , making her smile. She took a sip from her Frapp, as Chung-Hee followed in unison.

They both made small, during the meal they shared together. But, of course _____ was still her mean self. He didn't know why he was attracted to her. She called him names, pushed him lightly several times, but he still felt comfortable with her.

"Well, I'm stuffed." _____ said and stretched out her arms. She got up and yawned. A waitress came over and placed the bill on the table.

"No, we're not--"She started. But she found Chung-Hee immediately handing the waitress the money for both of them.  _____ wanted to protest, but saw the good things in this. She sighed and headed out the door.

 

Yeah, not really enjoying these silent readers. D:

Uhm, Hae again. I was just wondering if anybody that could write some awesome abusive writings. Because, as you can see, I cant. So ,If you want ,You can ,you know ,help me write this story by witing the abusive scenes.