BANG

Don't Fight the Feeling
Minyoung walked into class the next day and saw that the teacher was writing something on the board. When she sat down and looked around she saw people eyeing each other from across the room. When the bell rang Chanyeol came walking into the room with Sehun being dragged behind him with a scowl on his face.
 
"Thank you for finally joining us boys." The teacher mocked and Chanyeol apologized. Minyoung tried to hide her smirk as Sehun stared her down. "Today we are going to be pairing you into groups for the science project due in two weeks." The room groaned but the teacher held his hand up and they quieted down. "You're going to be working with your seat partner and two others. Four people in total. Understand? I have already made the groups so don't try and put all your friends in one group."
 
He specifically was talking to the girls in the back of the room who were trying to get into a group with Chanyeol and Sehun. Minyoung happily nudged Soora who giggled and nudged her back. He went through the list of students and stared pairing them together. "Soora and Minyoung you're going to be partnered with Chanyeol and Sehun." He rambled off the list and the girls in the class erupted in protests. The teacher slammed his hand on the table and yelled at all of them to be quiet. Soora's face had gone bright red and Minyoung loved how cute she was.
 
"Now you have a chance to talk to Chanyeol more." Minyoung whispered and the red in Soora's face traveled down her neck and she had to cover her face to hide how embarrassed she was. Minyoung looked to the back and Chanyeol gave her a big smile and thumbs up while Sehun seemed to be sleeping beside him. She gave a little smile back and then turned back to the front of the room. Class seemed to go on like normal until lunch and Soora was waiting around as Minyoung tried to finish catching up with the notes on the board. "Go ahead without me, I'll catch up with you." Minyoung said and Soora told her to hurry up before rushing out of the class to get some food. Chanyeol came up to Minyoungs desk and put a melon flavoured milk on her desk. She looked from the milk to his face and saw that he was trying to hide his smile.
 
"Let's be friends." He cleared his throat and gave his best smolder. Minyoung had to admit that he was handsome even though he was childish. Sehun came up behind Chanyeol and kicked him square in the back which sent his friend stumbling forward.
 
"Move, I'm hungry." Sehun grumbled before walking past Minyoung and Chanyeol who was scrambling up from the ground.
 
"HEY!" Chanyeol yelled at his friend as he chased him out of the room. Minyoung giggled and continued copying the notes. It was peaceful for a minute before Minyoung felt someone standing beside her and she looked over to see the girl who Chanyeol kicked out of her chair.
 
"Don't think you're popular or anything just cause you're partnered with Sehun." The girl crossed her arms across her chest and Minyoung just stared at her.
 
"I'm sorry....what's your name?" Minyoung wasn't trying to be rude but she honestly had no idea who this girl was. Maybe she should try to get to know her classmates better. The girl scoffed and looked over to her friends who were scowling at her from the back of the room.
 
"You're a ." The girl grabbed the melon milk and dumped all of it over Minyoung. She jumped out of her seat, hanging open in shock that this girl had just done that. "My name is Lee Jisoo. Don't forget it." The girls were cackling loudly as Minyoung bolted from the room, heading towards the bathroom. Tears streamed down her face as she felt the ball of anxiety building in her chest. As she rounded the corner she ran full speed into someone and the two of them tumbled to the ground. Miyoung looked over and saw that she had run into Kyungsoo who was rubbing his head and looked over at her. She was so embarrassed she jumped to her feet and kept running.
 
"Minyoung? Wait!" Kyungsoo called out as he got to his feet and ran after her. She didn't get very far as Kyungsoo was faster than he looked. He grabbed onto her arm and quickly pulled her into an empty classroom. "What happened?" He asked as he moved her wet hair that was sticking to her face.
 
"J-Jisoo....poured milk on me..." Minyoungs voice was shaking as the tears continued to pour down her face. He muttered something under his breath before taking a quick look into the hallway.
 
"I'll help you get to the bathroom and clean up. Remember to take deep breaths, okay?" He lowered his head so they were staring eye to eye. She focused on his eyes and took in a deep breath and then let it out. He had such a calming aura that Minyoung truely appreciated in that moment. He opened the door and held onto her wrist as they walked down the hallway. They successfully made it to the bathroom and Minyoung ducked inside and quickly made her way to the sink and began washing her hair out. A little while later there was a knock on the door and Minyoung froze. The door squeaked open a bit and she could hear a boy awkwardly clear his throat. "Minyoung? Are you in here still?"
 
"Kyungsoo?" Minyoung walked over to the door and saw that he had grabbed her his gym uniform. "What's this for?" She asked as she grabbed the clothes.
"So you don't have to sit in dirty clothes for the rest of the day." Kyungsoo was standing in the hallway, acting like a bodyguard to the bathroom. The anxiety in her chest began to dissolve.
 
"Thank you. You're a good friend." Minyoung said as she closed the door and went into one of the stalls to get changed. The clothes were a little baggy on her but she had to admit that it was better than sitting in soiled clothes. She came out and Kygunsoo looked her over before brightly smiling.
 
"Feel better?" He asked and Minyoung awkwardly nodded her head. "Want me to walk you back to class? Lunch is almost over." He looked at his watch and Minyoung shook her head.
 
"No, it's okay. You've done so much for me already." Whenever she bumped into Kyungsoo it was always at her lowest point and she hated that she was such a burden onto him.
 
"Are you sure?" He was clearly worried about her but Minyoung made sure to tell him that she was going to be okay. She walked back to her class and quickly stuffed her dirty uniform in her bag and looked down at her notes that had also been completely ruined. She sighed and looked back at the girls who were all whispering and giggling. Soora walked in and gave Minyoung an odd expression before walking over to the desk.
 
"Oh no, what happened?" Soora grabbed some paper towels from the back of the class and tried her best to wipe up the mess.
 
"I spilled my drink. It's no big deal." Minyoung gathered all of her confidence and made eye contact with Jisoo who gave her an arrogant little wave and had a nasty smirk on her face. One day Minyoung would be sure to smack that smile off of her face. Soora laughed and made a lighthearted joke about his clumsy she was.
 
Everyone started coming back to the room and Chanyeol came in laughing until he noticed the mess."What's this?" He asked as he looked at them finish cleaning it all up.
 
"Minyoung spilled her drink." Soora spoke up and Chanyeol looked a little sad as he walked back to his desk. Sehun was staring ahead as he headed to his desk but came to a stop beside Minyoung as he looked her up and down. She hated how his eyes burned into her.
 
"Why are you wearing Kyungsoo's gym clothes?" Sehun asked and Minyoung couldn't bring heself to answer. He scoffed and walked to his desk. Minyoung was sure that he hated her and she didn't know why. It wasn't like she had done anything to him to make him hate her. Or was his personality so bad that he just hated everyone? The rest of the day was pretty uneventful so when the bell rang at the end of the day Minyoung let out a heavy sigh. She was thankful that she didn't have to feel the girls staring a hole into the back of her head for the whole class. Chanyeol and Sehun walked up to Soora and Minyoungs desk.
 
"Yeah?" Minyoung didn't mean to give them attitude but she just wanted to be out of that room as fast as possible.
 
"We should exchange numbers so we can figure out when to work on our project." Chanyeol held out his phone to Minyoung who looked over to Soora whose face lit up brightly at the idea of having his number.
 
"Oh...sure..." She put in her number and then passed it to Soora who put her number in as well. Minyoung was shocked when Sehun pulled out his phone as well and handed it over to her. She put it in and then handed it back to Sehun who then stormed out of the room like talking to them was the biggest annoyance in the world.
 
"Great! I'll text you both later to set up a time! Bye!" Chanyeol waved bye to both of them and when he vanished from the door Soora couldn't help but squeal and grab Minyoung's sleeve and yank on it.
 
"Hey, you're going to rip it!" Minyoung and Soora giggled together for a little bit before walking out of the class. They made their way down the hall before someone came up behind Minyoung and wrapped their arm around her shoulder. She looked over and saw Jongin hanging off of her. Standing on the other side of Soora was Baekhyun who greeted her nicely.
 
"Are you gonna watch me dance tonight?" Jongin asked and gave the best puppy eyes he could.
 
"I don't know..." Minyoung looked over to Soora who looked shocked that they knew each other.
 
"You dance?" Soora asked and Jongin awkwardly laughed and nodded.
 
"He's great! We should all go." Baekhyun happily bounced around them. "Plus I can buy us food after, as an apology for hitting you with the ball. Which, again, I am so sorry." Baekhyun winced when he thought about it and Minyoung waved him off.
 
"It's fine. It didn't hurt that bad." Minyoung looked over to Soora who was silently begging for her to agree. "Fine...Soora and I will watch you dance tonight." Minyoung agreed and Jongin raised his fist in the air in victory.
 
"Meet up at the park? Around nine?" Baekhyun looked at the girls who nodded their heads. Jongin and Baekhyun broke off from the group as they had to get ready for that night.
 
"Wow, I didn't know you were so popular." Soora joked and Minyoung rolled her eyes.
 
"Yeah right. I'll meet up with you later, okay? I have that tutoring lesson with Minseok." Minyoung looked at her phone and saw that she had a text.
 
From: Tutor
Did you forget about our lesson?
 
She cussed under her breath and Soora agreed to meet up later. Minyoung quickly made her way to the classroom where Minseok was waiting. He had looked a bit worried before he noticed her walk in and he smiled. She apologized for being so late and sat down across from him. When she went to pull out her note book she completely forgot that it got ruined. She pulled it out and the pages were all wavy and stank.
 
"What happened?" Minseok chuckled as he looked over her notes and they were all completely ruined.
 
"I spilled a drink over it." Minyoung sighed in defeat and knew that there was nothing she could do to save it.
 
"How about we head to the store, get you a new note book and then tomorrow we can try and redo all of this work. I'll print off my notes and give them to you in the morning so you at least have something to work off of." Minseok grabbed the notebook and chucked it into the garbage before she even had a chance to argue.
 
"Sure, thanks Minseok." Minyoung stood up and the two of them headed into the hallway.
 
"Hey, are you wearing Kyungsoo's gym uniform?" Minseok asked as he finally looked her over and she laughed awkwardly.
 
"Yeah, he gave it to me so I didn't have to sit in my gross clothes." She looked down at the clothes and realized how silly she must have looked in a boys uniform. Minseok just hummed in response and they started to head out of the school.
 
"You can wait outside, I'm just going to run to the bathroom quick, alright?" Minseok said and she agreed. He ran to the bathroom and Minyoung headed to the front gates.
 
One of the boys walked out of the school and saw Minyoung standing there. His heart raced as he looked at her. He had never felt this way about anyone before and wondered if this was normal. He so badly wanted to be by her side. There was something about her personality that he liked so much. He didn't know when his crush on her started but he couldn't deny it anymore, he liked Minyoung. Admitting it to himself brought a smile to his face. A man walked up to Minyoung and the boy felt the need to hide so no one would notice he was staring at her.
 
"Hey Lonley girl." The man called out and Minyoung spun around to see Lay walking up with a cigarette hanging from his lips.
 
"Oh, you're Lay, right?" Minyoung said and he smiled.
 
"You remembered me. How nice. Have you seen my brother?" Lay made sure to put out the cigarette before standing beside Minyoung.
 
"He should be coming out any minute now. He had to go to the bathroom." Minyoung turned back to the school and tried to see if Minseok was coming out any time soon. Lay chuckled and stepped in Minyoung's line of vision.
 
"I'll just text him to meet up with us. I was gonna invite him and his friends to have dinner at my restaurant. Those boys can eat all of the food in Seoul. Ah, to be a teenager again." Lay looked over his shoulder and smirked when he saw a certain boy trying to awkwardly hide in the main entrance of the school. "How about you and I head there right now and I'll message Minseok to meet us there, okay?" Lay grabbed Minyoung by the shoulders and guided her away from the school but not before giving the boy a thumbs up. The boy hiding in the school rolled his eyes and wondered if Minyoung had noticed him at all. Maybe one day she would. But, for now, he just wanted to try and be her friend.

----------------------------------------

Lay is NOT the mystery man

Who do you think it is?

Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, Minseok, Kyungsoo