Chapter 7

You Never Walk Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday drew a lot nearer than you expected. After school, you parted ways with the boys and went home. Of course, they didn’t stop reminding you about coming over to their house for dinner later. As if you would forget in the span of 5 minutes. 

“Should I bring anything?” You asked. 

“Just yourself.” Jungkook smiled and you nodded your head with a smile. You headed into your cabin and took a quick shower.

“What should I wear?” You stood in front of your closet, only wrapped in a towel. You haven’t really been to anyone else’s home for a meal before so you were a little nervous. 

“Too casual… Too fancy…” You tossed aside each outfit that you felt didn’t fit. 

In the end, you decided to go with a blue skater skirt with stars and a white button up shirt. Staring at yourself in the mirror, you brushed your hair. 

“There.” You nodded in approval. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Coming!” You put your brush down and headed downstairs. When you opened the door, you were not expecting to see RM standing there. When he saw you, he was taken aback by how simply breathtaking you were, even if you didn’t deliberately dress up. He cleared his throat before smiling at you, flashing you his deep dimple. 

“I came to you. Make sure you don’t get lost on your way. You look good, by the way.” RM explained with a smile and you blushed. 

“Oh, thank you. Am I over dressed?” You asked. 

“Not at all.” He shook his head.

“Just let me get my bag.” You said to him and ran back to your room. You slung your bag over your shoulder and wore your converse shoes. After you were done, you turned off the lights and locked the front door. 

“RM- Oof!” You had turned and bumped into his chest, not realising he was standing right behind you. 

“Sorry.” The both of you stepped away from one another. 

“Ready to go?” He cleared his throat. You gave an awkward smile and nodded your head. RM led the way and you followed him through the forest. 

“We’re on the way.” RM told his brothers as he cast you a subtle side glance. You were focused on the path ahead of you, not being familiar with this part of the forest. He smiled softly at you, finding it a little hard to believe that you were standing by his side, walking alone with him. 

“Woah.” You stopped as the big bungalow came to view. It was so big and modern that you wondered just how they built it so quickly. 

“What do you think?” RM nudged you gently. 

“It’s huge!” You chuckled. He gestured forward to the steps and you bowed your head, stepping up. RM opened the door and led you inside. If you thought the outside was nice, the inside was even more impressive. 

“(y/n)!” You were tackled by hugs. 

“H-Hello.” You stuttered. 

“Hey, let our guest breathe.” The 3 youngest ones were pulled away from you and you straightened your skirt. 

“You’re here.” Jimin grinned. 

“That, I am. Thanks again for inviting me over. Your house is so beautiful.” You complimented and the boys once again, mentally fawned over how adorable you were as you had a fascinated look on your face. 

“Have a seat! Dinner will be done soon.” J-Hope invited, pointing to the empty couch, and you nodded, tucking your skirt under your bum as you sat down. V placed a cup of tea down in front of you and you bowed your head, taking the cup and sipping the liquid lightly. The 5 boys all sat around you, Seokjin and Suga staying in the kitchen to finish cooking. 

“The tea is very nice.” You turned to V. 

“Thank you. It’s my own custom blend that I created.” V said and you nodded your head, impressed. 

“I have not greeted Seokjin and Suga.” You remembered and stood up. 

“She’s so polite and courteous.” Jungkook stared at you. Jimin led you to the kitchen, where the oldest two were cooking. They were so busy that they didn’t even notice that you walked in. They didn’t even smell your scent.

“Hyungs.” V coughed and they jumped slightly, turning around to see you standing there with a shy smile. 

“Hello. Thank you for cooking.” You said to them. 

“No problem. It should be done in about half an hour. Did the boys get you a drink while you wait?” Jin asked and you nodded your head, laughing. Your tinkling laughter was like music to their ears. 

“Please, don’t rush on my accord. I love the tea V gave me and the boys are nice to talk to. Actually, is there anything I can help with? I’m not a gourmet chef but I can do simple things like chopping or stir frying. If that will help take some load off you.” You offered, rolling your sleeves up. 

“How generous.” Jin and Suga melted. 

“Nonsense. You’re our guest, we can’t possibly make you cook with us. You should be relaxing. And you’re dressed so nicely, we wouldn’t want to dirty your clothes.” Yoongi spoke softly. 

“That’s okay. And it feels weird to be treated so formally. We’re friends after all, right?” You asked and they all nodded their heads. 

“Still, we’re not going to let you cook. Come on, we’ll give you a house tour.” Placing his hands on your shoulders, Jimin led you out of the kitchen. You followed them as they showed you their new house. 

They didn’t bother going through the bedrooms because that was boring. But they did show you the library, the backyard garden, the dining room, the bar area and their home theatre. Even their hallways had a lot of glass panels, which let a lot of natural light in, giving the space a warm feeling. It was very homey but you knew it must have cost a lot. 

“Really nice home.” You told them. 

“Thank you, we’re glad you like it. You know you can come over whenever you like.” V grinned and your eyes widened slightly. Jungkook nudged his older brother gently. 

“Hyung, you can’t say that to a girl.” Jungkook whispered. You covered your hands to stifle your laughs. 

“Oh, sorry.” V blushed. 

“It’s fine.” You laughed and continued walking back to the living room with them. You saw Jungkook helping the others set the table and stepped up, going to the kitchen to find J-Hope scooping the rice into bowls. 

“Can I help?” You asked. 

“Alright. Help me bring these out?” He smiled and you nodded, taking the bowls in your hands. With each bowl, he told you who was having which. There were different amounts of rice. For example, Jungkook, Seokjin and RM ate a lot more rice than Suga and Jimin. 

“Is this good for you?” He showed you the bowl. 

“Perfect.” You grabbed the bowl graciously and brought it out. Of course, he knew how much you ate after seeing out cook for yourself over the course of 2 weeks. 

“Wow, what a spread. Thanks for cooking.” You turned to Suga and Seokjin. 

“Hope it’s to your liking.” Seokjin smiled. 

“Don’t worry! It looks so good, I’ll definitely like it.” You chuckled as everyone took their seats. You sat in between V and Jungkook. There was seriously so much food but mostly beef. Seeing how the boys ate so much beef reminded you of the 7 wolves yet again. Wolf Jimin would have loved to have so much beef instead of that boiled chicken he hated. 

“(y/n)? You okay?” Suga waved a hand in front of your face. 

“Huh? Oh, yeah, I’m fine. Just day dreaming, sorry.” You blushed and continued eating. Jungkook grabbed a piece of beef, putting it in your bowl with a small smile. 

“Thank you.” You turned to him. 

“Eat up!” Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter