Chapter 4

You Never Walk Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Kook.

These were the names of the 7 wolves that were now sharing a living space with you. (Yes, you realised wolves may know how to read) They have been here for slightly over a week. It was hard to leave all of them at home during the first few days but you knew you could trust Jimin would keep them in place. Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung would walk you to the bus stop every morning.

“Thank you.” You patted their heads as they stood by the edge of the forest, watching you head down to the bus stop. 

“I don’t like that she goes to school and gets bullied. She doesn’t deserve that.” Taehyung whimpered. 

“I don’t like it either but what can we do anyway?” Jimin sighed.

“Is there a way we can help?” Hoseok looked at his brothers. They turned around and went back into the forest. You sat in the bus and waited for your stop to come. 

Right now, you didn’t even want to go to school anymore. You just wanted to stay at home with the wolves and laze around rather than come here and get disturbed by the other students. Someone tried to trip you as you were going to your locker but you stepped over his leg. 

“The hell?” They whispered in annoyance. 

“Grow up.” You hissed and walked to your locker to exchange your books. 

“Someone’s got an attitude today.” Kira leaned against the lockers, arms crossed and an amused eyebrow raised. You rolled your eyes, taking your books and shutting your locker. 

“Hey, I’m talking to you!” Kira chased after you. She held your shoulder and instinctively, you slapped her hand away. 

“How dare you?” 

“Don’t touch me.” You shook your head. You backed away and quickly ran to class. Sitting down, you felt your heart racing. What was wrong with you? You rubbed your temples. Someone sat beside you and you heard gasps from the others in class. You looked up and met eyes with a very, very good looking boy. His head was propped up with his hand. 

“Umm…”

“Hi!” He greeted, his boxy smile appearing on his face. 

“Hey…?” You turned around. The other girls were obviously glaring at you for getting the attention of this stranger, unfamiliar boy. He was in the same uniform as you but you haven’t seen him before. 

“I’m new! My name is V!” He held his hand out. You looked at him in confusion, someone was definitely messing with you now. 

“Uh… hey.” You shook his hand uneasily. 

“What’s your name?” 

“It doesn’t matter… Look, you shouldn’t sit here. You can sit somewhere else.” You shook your head and turned around to face the window. There were some footsteps behind you, followed by voices. 

“Hi! You’re new right? Come sit with us. We can tell you everything about the school and show you around. You don’t have to sit here.” The girls put themselves around V’s arms. You snorted, these girls were all the same. All they want is the attention from a cute guy even if they don’t know him. 

“I’m not sitting here because I have to. I want to! Besides, I only want to sit with her. I want her to show me around.” V smiled and you turned back to face him. This guy was so weird. 

“But she’s a loser…” 

“I would appreciate you not use such harsh words towards her.” V almost growled but remembered where he was and masked it with a cough. 

“Now go.” V shooed them off and turned back to you. He stared at you with the same smile. 

“I’m (y/n).” You said softly. 

“Pretty name for a pretty face.” He complimented and you blushed. All the other girls were livid. Why was this new student so entranced by you? He only wanted to stick by you and talk to you. He never spared anyone else another glance. Even during lunch, he followed you to your locker for you to drop your books off. 

“The cafeteria is there.” You pointed. Girls were still giggling and whispering about him, pointing at him. 

“Great! Let’s go.” He smiled. 

“I don’t eat in the cafeteria. I’ll just see you in class.” You said quickly and walked away quickly, praying that he wouldn’t follow you. He almost reminded you of the wolves at home that would constantly follow you. 

V stood there in the hallway. He pouted and grabbed the lunch that Jin prepared for him from his new locker. He managed to beat the others at rock, paper, scissors to come. He wasn’t going to waste the chance by letting you distance yourself. 

With his wolf sense, he chased after you. He found you sitting under a big tree, eating your food alone. 

“Mind if I join you?” He appeared behind you. You jumped slightly, turning around and looking up to see V standing there with his lunch in his hands. You bit your lip, hoping none of his fangirls followed him. 

“I came alone.” He blurted. 

“Sure.” You nodded and turned back to your food. V sat beside you, digging into his own bento. Strangely, his food was similar to yours. 

“Where are you from V?” You asked. 

“Not far from here. I live with my brothers. We kinda move around here and there until we find a place to settle.” He explained. 

“That’s cool.” You hummed as you poked your food around. V looked at you with a soft smile on your face. These people were blind for not seeing how your amazing personality is but that may be biased just because you were their m-

“V?” You called. 

“Huh?” He broke out of his train of thought with a shake of his head. You couldn’t help but chuckle out of amusement. V reminded you of the wolf, Taehyung. Taehyung would always play around with Jimin and Jungkook but at the same time, he would enjoy time by himself. You have caught him staring into space in the backyard alone a few times. 

“Nothing. You just… remind me of someone…” You blushed. 

“You’re nice, (y/n). I would like to be friends.” V said seriously. staring into your eyes. You felt your heart race. 

“Why would you want to be friends with me? I’m a nobody, a loner, a loser.” You chuckled in disbelief. V’s heart broke as he heard you describe yourself with such hurtful words. 

“No, don’t say that. Don’t say such untrue things about yourself.” He cupped your face and whimpered sadly. You blinked at his actions. 

“Umm… Sorry!” He quickly pulled away when he noticed your stunned expression. He realised he may have been too close for a ‘stranger’ but hoped you would be scared away by him. 

“Sorry, I just don’t like it when people say such bad things about themselves.” V excused himself. 

“Thanks, V. We should go back to class now. The bell is going to ring.” You stood up and looked back at him. V grinned and pushed himself to stand up as he trailed after you. The students all looked at the two of you as you made your way through the hallways together. 

“Look at their jealous stares.” V leaned in to whisper as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders and headed into class with you for the rest of the day. 

The other 6 wolves were roaming around the house. 

“The house will be done in a few days, what are we going to do?” Jin asked the others. Yoongi yawned, rolling over on his back. 

“Either we tell her or we just leave.” He said in a bored tone. Even if he called for the wolves to meet the other day, he wasn’t exactly happy with their decision but he couldn’t outvote them. 

“I’m not going to just leave her like that.” Jimin paced around. 

“Calm down, Jimin. It’s just a discussion. Now, your pacing is giving me a headache, stop.” Namjoon said. Jimin huffed but sat his down. 

“I think we should tell her so us moving away won’t seem so bad. But of course, we tell her in a planned out way. Not a ‘hey, we’re actually werewolves’ and transform into men right in front of her.” Jungkook yawned too, draping himself over Jin tiredly. The elder rolled his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter