Chapter 20

You Never Walk Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have a safe drive! Promise you’ll come see us!” The mothers all made a fuss as they hugged you tightly. Their actual biological sons stood by the side with flat looks on their faces, waiting for you. 

“They fawn over her but all they told us was, ‘Bye. Take care of (y/n)’.” Yoongi snorted, rolling his eyes. 

“We don’t have many daughters in the family and those daughters are already married and have their own families so they hardly visit. At least now, we have a daughter-in-law that we can see more often.” Jimin’s mother giggled and hugged you tightly. You choked slightly when they called you ‘daughter-in-law’, your cheeks turning a light pink. 

“Thank you for taking care of me. And making me feel like family.” You wrapped your arms around them, smiling softly. 

“You are family, (y/n).” Jin’s mother kissed your cheek, 

“You lot better take care of her. She’s a keeper.” Namjoon’s mother turned to the 7 boys, who jumped at the sudden attention. They all nodded their heads obediently. 

“She’s the only one for us. We may literally die if something happens to her.” Namjoon chuckled. 

“Maybe next time, we’ll come visit you instead! It’ll be fun and we haven’t travelled for a while.” Jungkook’s mother your hair. You nodded your head. You would be happy to have the parents over while the boys were not so happy. They knew their mothers would just steal you away. 

“Thank you for telling me about my grandfather. I’ve learnt a lot during this trip. It was an honour meeting all of you.” You gave a deep bow to them, especially the fathers. 

“Don’t need to be so formal with us anymore, (y/n). Like our wives said, you’re family. They may be nicer to you than they are with their own sons. And next time, it’ll be the fathers’ turn to spoil you.” Taehyung’s father joked.

“Oh gosh, not you too.” Taehyung rolled his eyes. 

“Fathers feel the internal need to spoil daughters, Taehyung.” Jimin’s father chuckled, patting your head. 

“We really need to go before it gets dark.” Jin said. 

“We’ll go then.” You climbed into the van. This time, the rock, paper, scissors determined the winners; Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin would share a car with you, Yoongi being the one to drive while you sat in the driver’s seat. The others would take the other car. With a wave, Yoongi began to pull away from the house and you adjusted the blanket in your lap. 

“Song requests?” You reached for the radio. Basically, for the next hour or so, you and the 3 boys had a total karaoke session, playing old throwback tunes and jamming. 

“Here.” You sipped some iced coffee, holding the straw out to a driving Yoongi. He leaned forward to take a sip, eyes still on the road. 

“Now that we’re here. Tell me what happened when I was drunk the other night. Chim, Tae and Koo keep snickering whenever I ask them so I’m assuming something went down.” You asked them. 

“Nothing bad happened, jagi.” Jin chuckled, scrolling on his phone. 

“Then tell me.” You whined. 

“We can’t say. You made us promise to keep a secret.” Yoongi placed a finger to his lips but you can see the teasing smirk on his face. Your eyes widened, okay something definitely happened. You shot him a dirty look, forcing yourself to try and remember something. 

“I’m drawing a blank.” You shook your head.

“You wouldn’t even let Kookie kiss you goodnight because you only love your 7 werewolf boyfriends and they’ll hurt him real bad if they find out.” Jin said and your eyes widened. 

“Hyung! You can tell other people that she has 7 boyfriends or that they’re werewolves.” Namjoon hissed. 

“Oh no.” You buried your face in your hands. 

“But at least you were contemplating letting us be friends with you. You were supposed to ask your 7 protective boyfriends because apparently, they don’t like you having other boys as friends. But we shouldn’t worry right? Because according to you, they’re nice enough to allow you to have male friends.” Yoongi continued. 

“Please stop.” You groaned. Of course, the boys didn’t tell you that you actually confessed to them what happened the night of the dinner event, as well as your worry about them leaving you. 

“Never let me drink again.” You said.

“But I like drunk (y/n). She’s cute.” Namjoon chuckled and the others nodded in agreement. You glared at them. 

“We need a pee break.” You heard Jungkook’s voice through the walkie talkie.

“Sure. Yoongi needs more coffee.” You replied and Yoongi drove into the next lane. From the side view mirror, you saw Jimin turn the car to follow into the rest stop area. You got out to stretch your legs. Yoongi held your hand and you followed him to get more drinks. 

“Tired?” He asked. 

“No. I should be asking you that. You’re the one that has been driving.” You giggled as you ran your fingers through his hair, combing it back. 

“I’ll swap with Jin hyung to drive.” He grasped your hand again. You nodded your head. You felt arms wrap around your waist and turned to see Taehyung. He placed his chin on your shoulder. 

“Hi, baby.” He grinned. 

“Hello, Tae.” You smiled and he placed multiple pecks against your cheek, making you squirm and laugh as how ticklish it was. The lady called out your order and Yoongi grabbed the coffee carriers. You gave Taehyung the carrier with the drinks for their car. Taehyung smiled when he saw that you got him iced chocolate, considering he doesn’t drink coffee. 

“Thank you.” He puckered his lips and gave you a kiss. 

“The iced americano is Hobi’s, the strawberry juice is Chim’s and the iced latte is Koo’s.” You explained and he nodded his head. 

“Let’s go.” The two led you to where the others were talking and eating snacks, just like you did on your way up. You hugged the boys that didn’t share the same car as you. 

“Here, babes.” Jungkook handed you a big chocolate chip cookie. Your eyes sparkled as you held the warm cookie. 

“Thanks, Koo.” You smiled and the boys chuckled. 

“It’s perfect! Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside.” You sighed happily as you ate it. Holding the cookie out to Jimin, he took a bite and ruffled your hair. After that, you got some more snacks to eat on the drive and went back to the cars. This time, you sat in the back with Yoongi while Jin drove. 

“You’re in charge of the walkie talkie now.” You handed Namjoon to device, seeing that he was in the passenger seat. Yoongi leaned against the window to sleep. 

“Come here.” Yoongi grasped your waist, letting you sit his lap to cuddle you, also giving you the opportunity to stretch your legs. 

“You’ll be uncomfortable.” You squirmed. 

“If I was, I wouldn’t have placed you here, kitten.” He pushed your head to lie on his shoulder while he laid his head against your chest. Your scent and the sound of your heartbeat was able to quick lull Yoongi to sleep. Hearing his soft snores, you also fell asleep in no time. Namjoon looked at the sight in the rear view mirror. 

“Get a picture.” Jin snickered. Namjoon nodded and turned around to snap a picture of you and Yoongi all cuddled up. 

The drive back home felt a lot quicker. The boys decided to park the vans at a lot nearby. You were gently woken up by Jin and walked up to the house to unpack. Luckily, except for the clothes on your bodies, the laundry was all done. 

“I’m gonna take a nap.” Jin yawned, stretching his limbs. 

“Me too.” Taehyung agreed, the both of them being the second drivers that drove the remaining half of the journey back home. 

“Rest well.” You smiled and Jin kissed your cheek before heading upstairs. As much as Taehyung wanted to steal you to nap with him, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter