Chapter 1

You Never Walk Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((Bolded words are spoken through mind link))

You pressed the button as you saw the bus coming to your stop. Tapping your card, you stepped off, with your headphones in your ears, playing a song. You watched as other students met up with their friends to enter the school together. You weren’t like them. 

“Move aside, loser.” Someone bumped into your shoulder. He snickered and hi-fived his friends before walking away. Sighing, you shook your head. 

“Ugh, a sore sight to see in the morning.” Your usual bully, Kira, snorted as you opened your locker. You rolled your eyes, ignoring her as you arranged your books. 

Thankfully, she didn’t cause much harm and was mostly verbal, which meant it was easy to block her out. She only picked on you because you were alone. 

“Don’t you ever get tired of just talking, Kira?” You sighed as you closed your locker. 

“If I’m one step closer to getting rid of you, I don’t mind.” She shrugged, laughing with her group of girls. You just walked away, heading to your class. You sat in the back, away from everyone else. 

“Class, let’s start.” The teacher came in with a bored look on his face. No one wanted to be here, including you. But before your grandfather passed away, he made you promise him to at least graduate high school before you did anything else. You didn’t have to go to college but you had to at least graduate high school with a diploma. 

“Hey, loner.” Someone threw something at your head but you ignored it, kicking the paper ball aside with your foot. 

“Why do you eve bother showing your face?” The guy behind you kicked your chair. You sighed, knowing this was their tactic to try and get a reaction out of you but you weren’t going to give them the time of day. 

“Yah, I’m talking to you. Are you deaf?” He continued. 

“You think you’re all that?” His deskmate snickered, throwing another paper ball at your back. 

When the lunch bell rang, you slung your bag over your shoulder and went out the backdoor of the school. You always took your bag because one time, you left it in class, the other students thought it would be funny to throw your things into the pond. 

It was a quiet, small field, your usual spot being under the big tree. This had been your secret spot for a long time. Well, it wasn’t really a secret. It’s just that no one comes here. 

“A few more hours to go.” You sighed as you sat down and took your lunch box out. It was just a mix of leftovers from last night. 

You slowly ate by yourself. At first, it felt really lonely and sad but you’re used to it now, after years. 

“We’re running laps today.” Your gym coach said and everyone let out groans. He didn’t care about anyone else so he blew his whistle and went to take a seat by the bleachers. You wordlessly began your run with the other students. 

-

“Hyung!” 

“Jimin! Run!” Jimin fell to the side, letting out a whimper. He pushed himself to stand up, shaking his head to get his vision straight. Looking left and right, he saw his brother fighting.

“RUN JIMIN!” 

“But-”

“We’ll find you again! Just run and don’t look back!” 

His older brother howled and Jimin took a small step back before running off. He needed to find help or his brothers were going to die. The forest never seemed to end and all Jimin saw were the same tress and shrubs. The sounds of fighting were gone and it was silent now. 

“Hyungs? Tae? Jungkook?” 

He let out a whimper when he heard nothing on the mind link. Jimin wanted to turn back but he remembered his brother’s words to run and hide. Being an omega, he wouldn’t be able to help much. 

“I swore I heard something.” There were voices behind him with footsteps. Fearing that people knew he escape, Jimin took off again. 

“Shelter!” 

Jimin saw a small house there. Even if he risked humans finding him and killing him for trespassing, he knew this was his only hope now. He saw an open window by the side of the house and used his hind legs to push him in. 

As he ducked down, he noticed how dark the house was. He didn’t smell anyone currently here. 

“Please… hyungs… Taehyung… Kookie. Please say something.” Jimin tried to connect with his brothers but there was no reply from their side. He could only pray that the worse didn’t happen. He hide his head between his paws, his ears pressed against his head. There was a wound on his side but that was the least of his worries now. 

“Only one more year of hell.” Jimin heard footsteps approaching. It was a female. He stood up, looking around in panic. Where could he hide? 

You took your keys out, opening screen door followed by the main door. Work always left you tired, drained and hungry but you needed it to survive. Plus, the restaurant owner always let the staff take leftovers home. 

“Ugh, I need a shower.” One thing you hated about working at a barbecue restaurant was the smell afterwards. 

You dropped your bag when you saw something on the ground. Frozen, you leaned down to touch the small drop on the ground. The crimson colour was a dead giveaway. 

“H-Hello? Is someone here?” You called out. 

“Are you hurt?” You asked. 

*CRASH*

You jumped and turned around to meet a pair of eyes in the dark. Squinting, you reached for the light switch and turned it on to see a wolf or very large dog. He was trapped under the folded chairs that he knocked over, struggling and whimpering pitifully.

“Hey, hey. It’s alright.” You rushed over and helped lift the chairs up. The wolf was quick to back away, as if he was the one scared of you. 

“I’m not going to hurt you, I promise.” You sat down, holding your hands up in surrender.

Slowly, he took cautionary steps towards you, sniffing you slightly. You let him sniff your hand and that was when your eyes caught the deep, bleeding gash on his side. 

“You’re hurt.” You pointed out. He just stared at you. You stood up, startling him slightly. You went to your kitchen to grab your first aid kit. Your grandfather got hurt often so you had put one in the house to treat him. 

“Will you let me help you?” You asked before you got closer. As a sign of trust, he laid down, exposing his side to you. 

“It’s going to sting.” You shook the antiseptic spray. You didn’t know why you felt the need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter