The Birthday Special

A Date To Remember? (Short Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two special events to celebrate Shin Hye’s birthday will happen today (18 February 2012). First her fan meeting and second the birthday special that MBC Music will air showing the dating game, birthday surprise and her date with Yong Hwa.

For the first part of her fan meeting, Shin Hye went to the stage and let her fans asked her some questions. After that, she asked her manager to bring her special guests… her two dogs, Bongji and Nori.

you and the other MBC staffs are there too as they will have another surprise for Shin Hye.

you POV: Her dogs as her special guests? That’s a very safe one. No antis will react.

(A/N:  I will used Starlight Angels for Shin Hye’s fans)

Then they show video greetings from Geun Suk, Um Tae Woong, and Hong Ki with his fellow FT Island band mates. When it was Yong Hwa’s greeting, Shin Hye and her fans all laugh with his video greeting.

(source:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=fallinlove&no=9229&page=1&bbs;=)

Hello! This is Jung Yong Hwa.

(Shin Hye/fans: Wow~ what's in the background? haha)

What day is Feb. 18th?

(Shin Hye's fans: Shin Hye's Birthday~^^;

Yes--It's Miss Park Shin Hye's birthday.

Ah, I really want to be there and um, congratulate with you together but since I heard she's having a birthday party with many of her fans now, I'm relieved. I'll also send my wishes from here. (clap clap)

Yeah. and also, (turns around, sees and laughs at the wall, filled with Andy Warhol-esque pop art pictures of his own face) Shin Hye's really cheerful and a friend who helps me out a lot. I'm sorry I can't be there to congratulate you, Shin Hye-ah (little mumbled).

And, um...eat a lot of your birthday cake. (fans: hahahaha) Also, I'd like you to keep progressing much more.

(fans: hahahaha-perhaps they connnected "eating cake" and "progressing/growing up" as correlated events^^;

And please keep helping me, too.^^

Have fun, and happy birthday! (clap clap)

CR. sd (@heich_)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VDy_1ia_Qo

Shin Hye’s POV: He really prepare for this greeting. Did he do this in Japan?

you POV: Yong Hwa is really so funny. He’ll do anything just to see her smile.

Then after that Shin Hye played the guitar while playing the song that she wrote. The melody was done by her brother.

You are seen.

Do you see me?

I wanted to go one step, but I can't do so.

 

I hesitated for a long time like a fool.

I'm such an unusual person to do that.

Am I okay? Eeek~

Will it be told?

Now, I will tell the words that I haven't told you.

I'll be courageous step by step even though I'm not perfect.

 

Thank you.

I receive the present,happiness, due to smiling you with me all the time.

Shall we be together?

Will you hold my hand if you think the same as mine.

 

There had been lots of misunderstandings between you and me.

We had left scars in the hearts.

We had pains in the invisible emotions each other.

 

I have the words to tell you carefully.

A word in my deep heart.

I'll be courageous step by step even though I'm a little shy.

 

Sorry.

I weep tears of gratitude due to protecting me with me all the time.

Please be with me.

I do need you.

You are really precious.

cr : from Shinhye (Official Fanclub 별빛천사)

Translate : Shinhye.net

Shin Hye: This is song is all for you. Kamsahamnida, for all your support.

you POV: How sweet of her do that. It’s her birthday and yet she’s the one who prepare something for them.

After that they brought the birthday cake on the stage and sing happy birthday to her. Shin Hye was so happy to celebrate her special day with her fans. Shin Hye was about to say her goodbye to her fans when suddenly you approached her and whispers something to her.

Shin Hye: MBC Music staffs are here and they have a surprise for all of you. They will be giving some MBC Music items. Also, as you all know they have prepared a birthday special for me. And as a treat to all of you they will be showing it here now. So, please stay on your seats. In a few minutes the special will start.

Shin Hye sit together with her manager, stylist, 4Him entertainment people and the MBC Music staffs.

The light were dim, a signed that the special is about to start.

The Birthday Special

Part 1 - All about Shin Hye (10 minutes)

They show some photo of Shin Hye and a brief story about her life.

Part 2 - Valentine’s Day Dating Game (15 minutes)

The preparation of Geun Suk, Hong Ki and Yong Hwa. They were staying in a room so Shin Hye won’t see them.

The caption on the monitor shows “Who will win her heart? Tae-Kyung, Jeremy or Shin Woo?”

The Conversation of Shin Hye and Hee Chul. The actual dating game.

Part 3 - Birthday Surprise for Shin Hye. (15 minutes)

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa left the studio and went straight to Seoul Park Hyatt Hotel. The surprise at the Timber Lake The guests having dinner. The performances of FT Island and CN Blue. Shin Hye and Yong Hwa before entering their room.

Starlight Angel 1:  I wonder how will they date be?

Part 4 - The Date

The fans got excited when the screen shows that they’ll be showing the dating game.

Shin Hye’s POV: Omo! It’s the dating game now. I hope they won’t show those moments.

you POV: This is it. Don’t worry Shin Hye.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa preparing for their date. Their lunch at Cornerstone Yong Hwa opens the car door for Shin Hye and smiles at the fans waiting for them

Starlight Angel 2:  Yong Hwa is so gentleman.

Starlight Angel 3: Where will they be going?

Starlight Angel 4: He said they will go to an amusement park.

He stops the car in front of Cineplus and they enter. Fans saw how Yong Hwa protected Shin Hye from the fans who are trying to take their photos. They enter the Cinema Suite Theatre

Starlight Angel 5: Omo! He reserved the whole theatre just for the two of them.

Starlight Angel 6: That’s so sweet and romantic.

The film title and some scene of My Best Friends Wedding were shown.  Some moments of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa while watching was seen also. (A/N: This videos are taken from Camera Man 1)

Shin Hye’s POV: They did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter