The Date Part 2

A Date To Remember? (Short Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: The original chapter 3 was deleted and sad to say I don’t have a copy. So, I rewrite the whole chapter and made some changes. For those who had read it previously, I advised that you read it again. I hope you’ll like the changes.

 

It was almost 4pm when they reach their next destination… The Han River.

Shin Hye: Yong? Han River?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: This is Hong Ki’s ideal date. You said you’ll bring me to Botanical Garden and not Han River right?

Yong Hwa: Ne. But is there something wrong if I bring you here instead?

Shin Hye: Aniyo.

Yong Hwa: Then let’s just go out now and tell me later which ideal date you like. Araso?

Shin Hye: Araso. Jung Yong Hwa-ssi.

After parking the car, Shin Hye was in awe upon seeing the place along Han River where Yong Hwa brought her.

Shin Hye: Omo! Yong, this is beautiful.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?

Shin Hye: Ne. So what are we going to do here?

Yong Hwa: What do you think? (He smile at her mischievously)

Shin Hye: Don’t tell me we’re going for a bicycle ride.

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Shin Hye: Chincha? You should have told me so I could ask my Oppa to bring my bike.

Yong Hwa: You really want to ride your bike here?

Shin Hye: Ne. But I know that’s not possible so any bike will do. (She pouts)

Yong Hwa: If it’s fine with you then I’ll call now someone to bring our bike here.

Meanwhile, the MBC staffs and camera men are enjoying the view too. (A/N: Have they forgottten that they were there to shoot Shin Hye and Yong Hwa’s date and not to enjoy the view. Kekeke)

MBC Staff 1: This place is really beautiful. I wonder what Yong Hwa’s plan here is.

you : Well, we just have to watch them. And I think you two (pointing at the two camera men) need to be there now. We already missed what they have been talking just now.

The two camera men immediately walk towards Shin Hye and Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Yong, if we can’t find a bike we can just walk instead. (She said while looking at the view)

Yong Hwa who was supposed to be standing behind her didn’t answer.

Shin Hye: Yong? (She looked behind her) Omo!

She saw Yong Hwa holding her bike while walking towards her.

Yong Hwa: I saw this bike there. I think the owner won’t be using it so I borrow it for a while. Do you think the owner will allow me to ride this beautiful bike?

Shin Hye: Hmmm… (She smiled and looks at him like she was unsure)

Yong Hwa: What?

Shin Hye: I think it depends if you’ll just ride it alone.

Yong Hwa: But I won’t ride it alone. There’s a beautiful lady that will seat here so I can show her my other surprise.

Shin Hye: Yah! (She blushed feeling embarrass when he mentioned beautiful lady)

Yong Hwa: Wae-yo? You don’t like it.

Shin Hye: Aniyo. (She’s smiling but suddenly stopped and looks at him)

Yong Hwa: Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: Yong, how will I sit there? It will be very uncomfortable.

Yong Hwa: Oh! Don’t worry; I’ll put this. (He show her the same green frog cushion that they used in Heartstrings)

Shin Hye: You still have that? (She laughed)

Yong Hwa: Ne. I was the one who asked them to get this. After our shoot, they gave it to me. Just what I thought it will be useful again. Though you will still feel a bit uncomfortable, but at least it’s not slippery.

Shin Hye: Its fine Yong. I just can’t believe it.

Yong Hwa: That your bike is here?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. I can’t believe that for the first time I will ride my bike but I won’t pedal it.

Yong Hwa: Well, there’s always a first time right?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Yong Hwa: Gaja!

Shin Hye: Wait. How about them? (Looking at the MBC staffs and camera men)

Yong Hwa: Don’t worry; I will pedal slowly so they can catch up and still shoot us. I also want you to enjoy the view.

He let Shin Hye sit in front and then he pedal the bike slowly. The MBC staffs and camera men follow them.

Shin Hye enjoys the view. She didn’t feel uncomfortable because Yong Hwa makes sure that he pedals slowly. After 15 minutes, they reach their destination… The island park of Seonyudo.

Shin Hye’s POV: What are we doing here? This place looks more a place where teachers will bring their students and not of a dating place.

Yong Hwa: Gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Ne. Yong, what are we going to do here?

Yong Hwa: Walk and enjoy the view.

Shin Hye: Are you sure?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Wae-yo? You don’t like it?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. It’s just that I haven’t been into this place so I’m not sure if there’s something interesting to see.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, I assure you, you’ll love it.

Shin Hye: Well, if you said so.

Yong Hwa: Gaja! (He holds her hand and leads her inside)

you POV: This place doesn’t look like a dating place. What is he planning to do here again? Will there be another surprise for Shin Hye? First her bicycle, I’m wondering what could be next?

When they are already inside, just like a teacher Yong Hwa explains the place to Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: This place is formerly an industrial complex housing a water treatment facility. It had as much charm as the raw sewage in its tanks. So, the city decided to give it the ‘Han river renaissance’ treatment. They open up the complex and transformed it into a nature park, incorporating the old industrial architecture into a fantastic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter