The Date Part 3 (Yong Hwa's Way)

A Date To Remember? (Short Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was almost 8pm when they reached the next destination of their date.

Shin Hye: Ediya Coffee?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Shin Hye: Isn’t this the coffee shop we shoot in Heartstrings?

Yong Hwa: Ne. (He winks) Gaja!

They went inside the coffee shop followed by the MBC staffs and camera man.

you POV: A coffee shop where they shoot in Heartstrings? Hmmm… I wonder what he plans to do here.

Yong Hwa takes their order… two Café Americano and cheesecakes. Shin Hye wants to sit somewhere that people won’t really see them but Yong Hwa leads her to the same spot that they sit during their Heartstrings shoot.

Shin Hye: I thought we’ll only drink coffee for a few minutes?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Shin Hye: Then why did you order cheesecake?

Yong Hwa: Hmmm… (He looked at her while holding his nape)

Shin Hye: What?

Yong Hwa: Actually I feel hungry already. After that bike ride and walk, I felt like all the foods that we ate during lunch and at cinema are all burned up already.

Shin Hye: Mwo? Does that mean I’m too heavy that’s why you have to exert too much effort when you pedal the bike? (She said with a sad tone and pouts)

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. That’s not what I meant. I just really get hungry easily when I’m doing things.

Shin Hye: Is this date causing you to exert too much of your time and energy Yong? We can stop here already if you’re tired.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah… (He holds her hand) I’m not tired. I will never get tired of doing things that will make you happy. Don’t think that doing this date is a waste of my time. This date is really special and exerting a lot of effort is a must at this time.

Shin Hye: Chincha?

Yong Hwa: We won’t have another chance like this. So, I’ll do all my best to make this date perfect. And this is also the best birthday present I could think of giving you. If this date will make you happy, I’ll be happy too. (He looked at her) Tell me, are you enjoying the date so far?

Shin Hye: Ne. Yong, Gomawo. (She smiles) This date may have happened because of the dating game. But what you have done so far really made it more special. I really appreciate everything. You don’t know how happy I am right now.

you who is just a few seats from them saw everything and can't stop giggling.

you : Awwww… so sweet of Yong Hwa.

Camera Man 2: Yah! you can you keep quiet.

you : Wae-yo? Because they will hear my voice?

Camera Man 2: Aniyo. You’re too noisy I can’t here them properly. (He winks at her)

you : Omo! Don’t tell me you’re also a Dooley now?

The camera man 2 just smile at her. you noticed that he wasn’t filming the whole moment at all. She looked at the other camera man. He just came back from the restroom.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa are enjoying their coffee and cheesecakes when suddenly the coffee shop staff put three chairs on the empty space besides them.

Shin Hye: What are these seats for?

Yong Hwa: I don’t know.

Then they heard a strum of the guitar.  

Shin Hye: Who’s playing the guitar? Yong?

Yong Hwa: Mwo? Don’t look at me like that. (He avoids eye contact with her)

Shin Hye: Are you sure?

Before he could answer, the sound of the guitar became louder and soon the guy playing the guitar came with two other guys.

Shin Hye: Jong Hyun? Min Hyuk? Jung Shin? What are you doing here?

Jong Hyun: Well… (He looks at Yong Hwa) Let’s just say we want to be part of this special event.

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Jung Shin: This is the first date of our leader and fifth member.

Min Hyuk: And we wouldn’t miss the chance to witness and be part of this date.

Shin Hye; Chincha?!

Jong Hyun/Min Hyuk/Jung Shin: Ne!

Shin Hye: Jung Yong Hwa-ssi…

Yong Hwa: De?!

Shin Hye: Are you sure you don’t know this?

Yong Hwa: Araso. I told them to sing for us during our date. But other than I don’t know what they will be doing. Even the song that they will sing I don’t know.

Shin Hye: Chincha?

Min Hyuk: Eonni, Hyung only knew that we’ll sing on your date.

Jong Hyun: He doesn’t know our repertoire.

Shin Hye: Mwo? You mean it’s not only one song.

Jung Shin: Ne, each of us prepared something. I didn’t bring my bass guitar. I’ll use this tambourine instead.

They take their seats and Min Hyuk starts it first.

Min Hyuk: This is a date of two brightest stars. So, I guess it’s just right if I sing this song.

Jong Hyun plays the guitar, Jung Shin accompanied it with the tambourine while Min Hyuk sings and plays the drum (A/N: the same drum he used in Heartstrings)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIzO9HMiLkM

Star that shines in the sky
Star that shines far away from me
Seems like you came down to my heart

Star engraved in my heart
Star that shines in my heart
I think that might be you

Can you hear a quavering voice? Oh star
Can you feel my passionate heart? You’re my star

From a very long time ago
I know that you are the love I’ve been dreaming of
Let us always be together
Even if time passes
(hope that you) Always shine on the same place
My heart, will only be given to you

Can you hear a quavering voice? Oh star
Can you feel my passionate heart? you’re my star

From a long time ago
I know that you are the love I’ve been dreaming of
Let us always be together
Even if time passes
(hope that you) Always shine on the same place
My heart, will only be given to you

The star engraved in your heart
The star that shines in your heart, I hope that is me
Forever I will love you

My eyes will only look at you oh
oh will you only look at me too
Let us be each other’s star

Shin Hye: Awww… I love it Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter