The Date Part 1

A Date To Remember? (Short Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa went together to look for their respective rooms. They didn’t find it hard to look for their rooms as the MBC Music crew were in front their rooms waiting for them. They need to film them when they go to their respective rooms. They just said their goodbyes and went to their rooms.

MBC Camera Man: Just like that? No sweet nothings or what?

MBC Staff 1: I wonder how their date will be tomorrow. Will it be as boring as Hee Chul said?

you: Well, we don’t know. Maybe there’s something in store for us that we don’t know.

Just then the door of Yong Hwa’s room opens.

MBC Staff 1: Jung Yong Hwa-ssi? You need anything?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

you: I told you. (She whisper to her)

Yong Hwa and the rest the crew went somewhere. It was already 3 am when Yong Hwa returned to his room.

Yong Hwa’s POV: I just hope you’ll love this Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa fell asleep thinking of his planned for their date. It was already 9 am when he woke up. Thanks to the call of Min Hyuk, if not he might still be sleeping.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, don’t tell me you’re still in bed?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Thanks to your call I’m awake now.

Min Hyuk/Jung Shin/Jong Hyun: Mwo?!!!!! (They all shouted over the phone as they put his call in speaker mode)

Yong Hwa: Yah! You don’t have to shout at me. I can clearly hear you.

Jung Shin: Hyung, today is the date you’ve been waiting for. How could you just sleep there until this time?

Yong Hwa: What are you talking about?

Jong Hyun: Hyung, you don’t have to hide it from us. We all know that you would really want to go out with Shin Hye Eonni. But you are just trying to avoid any issues as we know that she is conscious about the antis.

Yong Hwa: Chincha? Am I that obvious?

Min Hyuk/Jung Shin/Jong Hyun: Ne!

Yong Hwa: Araso, I admit now.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, so why are you not yet ready?

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye and I are scheduled to meet for lunch. So, I still have 3 hours left and also I slept only at around 3am.

Jung Shin: Mwo? 3 am? Are you that excited for your date? Kekeke.

Yong Hwa: Yah! That’s not about it. I have to talk to the MBC Crew about our date today. I told them about my planned for our date.

Jong Hyun: I thought you already mentioned during the dating game your plan?

Jung Shin: Don’t tell me you’ll change the plan?

Min Hyuk: Chincha? What will you do Hyung?

Yong Hwa: You just have to wait on Saturday.

Min Hyuk: But we are not here that time.

Jung Shin: Yah! Our flight is on Saturday morning. We can watch it at night.

Jong Hyun: Are you not really going to tell us?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. But I need you to do something for me.

Min Hyuk/Jung Shin/Jong Hyun: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa told them what they need to do.

Min Hyuk: Chincha?

Jung Shin: That’s daebak Hyung!

Jong Hyun: I didn’t know you have that side of yours. Kekeke.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Stop teasing me. Just make sure you’ll do that. I need to go now to prepare. I also still need to call someone.

Jong Hyun: Call who?

Yong Hwa: You’ll know. Annyeong.

Min Hyuk/Jung Shin/Jong Hyun: Annyeong.

After his conversation with his fellow band mates, he call another person for the other plan. Good thing he agreed.

Meanwhile, Shin Hye was already awake at that time. MBC Crew are already there to film her preparation for the date. Since Shin Hye had an idea of what their date would be, so she decided to wear not so casual yet not so formal clothes. She wears something like this.

Shin Hye’s Stylist: Are you ready Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Ne. Where is Oppa Eonni?

Shin Hye’s Stylist: He needs to go somewhere. He can’t join you.

Shin Hye: So, you’ll be joining me?

Shin Hye: I can’t also Shin Hye. After I bring your things back home I need to go somewhere too.

Shin Hye: Chincha?

Shin Hye’s Stylist: Don’t be sad. Yong Hwa will take you home after your date. Remember that’s part of his ideal date right?

Shin Hye: Ne. Do you think Eonni Yong will follow the ideal date that he told me during the dating game?

Shin Hye’s Stylist: I have no idea. You should know, you know him more than I do.

Shin Hye’s POV: Knowing Yong, he wouldn’t tell anyone his plan. If I am right, I should be expecting a different date today.

She was smiling while thinking of the possibility of Yong Hwa changing the plan of their date. The MBC Staff noticed it.

MBC Staff 1: You look so happy Shin Hye. Are you ready for you date with Yong Hwa?

Shin Hye: Ne.

MBC Staff 1: Then we better go out now. Yong Hwa and our fellow crew are waiting outside already.

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

MBC Staff 1: Ne.

Shin Hye: Then let’s go. (She looked at her stylist) Annyeong Eonni.

Shin Hye’s Stylist: Enjoy Shin Hye. (She whisper something to her) Just enjoy your date and don’t think of what others will be saying. Araso.

Shin Hye: Ne Eonni. Gomawo.

When the staff opened the door she saw Yong Hwa wearing something like this.

The MBC staff who is with Yong Hwa noticed something.

you: Did the two of you talked on what to wear today?

Yong Hwa/Shin Hye: Aniyo.

you: Well, you may not talk about it but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter