A Birthday Celebration!

A Date To Remember? (Short Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the lights are on, Shin Hye saw Geun Suk and Hong Ki holding the cake while singing Happy Birthday. Behind them are Hee Chul, Hong Ki’s Ft Island band mates, Yong Hwa’s CN Blue band mates, Eun Jun, Minami Shineyo and Heartstrings casts, and other celebrity and non celebrity friends of Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: You know this? (She looks at Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Mianhe. It won’t be a surprise anymore if I told you.

Shin Hye smile to assure Yong Hwa that she understands him.

Yong Hwa leads Shin Hye near the piano where all the guests are standing while waiting for them. When they reach there, Yong Hwa stands beside Hong Ki and they all shout…

“Sangil-chuka-hamnida, Shin Hye!”

Shin Hye blows the candle and thank them.

Shin Hye: Gomawo. (She bow and was teary-eyed with their surprise)

Hong Ki noticed it so he teases her.

Hong Ki: Why are you teary-eyed? Do you regret now of not choosing me?

Shin Hye: Mwo? Yah! Hong Star. (She hits him)

Hong Ki: Yah! It doesn’t mean because it’s your birthday you can hit me anytime.

Shin Hye: Chincha? Mianhe.

Hong Ki: Gotcha! Kekeke.(He smile like Jeremy)

Shin Hye: Hong Star! (She hits him again)

Geun Suk and Yong Hwa who are beside them can help but smile with the childishness of the two.

Geun Suk: You two are like kids.

Hong Ki: Chincha? Well Hyung, because we are still young and we just act like our age. Are you going to act as our Hyung again?

Geun Suk: Are you implying that I am old already?

Hong Ki: Aniyo! It was you who said that?

Geun Suk: Aissh! (Pouting like Tae Kyung)

Yong Hwa stand in between them (like how the diplomatic Shin Woo) and took the cake from Geun Suk.

Yong Hwa: Hyung, Hong Ki is just joking. You all know that he is like that.

He was about to give the cake to Shin Hye when she noticed that she is smiling looking at them.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, why are you smiling?

The two guys noticed it too.

Geun Suk: Are you laughing at us?

Hong Ki: Yah! What’s funny?

Shin Hye: Mianhe. While looking at your conversation, I noticed that it’s like I’m watching Minami Shineyo. If you didn’t realize, you are all acting like your character there.

Then the three guys laugh which make Shin Hye confused.

Shin Hye: Yah! (She puts the cake on top of the piano and hit them)

Geun Suk: Ouch! Why did you hit me?

Shin Hye: Oppa, why are you laughing at me?

Geun Suk: Are you sure we are laughing at you? Just now you also laugh at us right?

Shin Hye: Ne. But why did you laugh after I said it’s because you are like acting in Minami Shineyo?

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, didn’t you realize that you also act like Minam?

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Shin Hye giggle like Minam.

Hong Ki: See you act like Minam. You really hit so hard. Ouch! My arm is still aching.

Shin Hye: Chincha?! Let me see. (Instead of caressing it, she hits him again) Kekeke.

Hong Ki: Yah!

Shin Hye: It’s my birthday Hong Ki.

Hong Ki: Aissh. Yong, is your arm not hurt?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo.

Geun Suk: Mwo?

Hong Ki: Chincha?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Maybe my arms are numbed already from being hit. (He then looked at Shin Hye)

Shin Hye: Yah! I didn’t hit you during our shoot.

Yong Hwa: Chincha? You want me to ask our director to show us how many times you hit me? (He show his toothy grind) Especially during my birthday, that was your birthday gift for me right?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. I bought you cake remember.

Yong Hwa: And then you hit me.

Hong Ki: (Doing a fake cough) Hey, we are still here.

Geun Suk: You are again in your own world, like how you always do during our Minami Shineyo shoot.

Shin Hye/Yong Hwa: Chincha!?

Geun Suk/Hong Ki: Ne!

And they all laughed remembering how happy they were during Minami Shineyo days.

After a small chat with her fellow ANJells, Shin Hye then approach each guests and thank them for coming. They all enjoy the dinner that The Timber House prepared. Shin Hye was seating at the table with her parents and manager. Hong Ki and Yong Hwa joined their band while Geun Suk joined Hee Chul and the other Minami Shineyo casts.

They were all enjoying the food when one of the MBC staff went to the stage where bands perform. She said that the stage is open for those who want to perform for Shin Hye.

Hong Ki and his fellow FTI Island band mates went to the stage.

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah, you’ve been there to support us always. Though you didn’t choose me during the dating game, we prepare something for you.

The FTI Island first song was Love like Birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PgW6g7xXgw

After that Hong Ki signalled his fellow band mates to play the next song… Promise by ANJell. Hong Ki called Geun Suk and Yong Hwa to join them.

http://youtu.be/EFJzHNFJ15M

Shin Hye was so happy to see her fellow ANJell again. They call her to join them in the stage.

Hong Ki: Are you happy Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Geun Suk: Chincha?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter