Kiss and Tell | Minayeon

Confessions

A/N: This is just a short scene of what really happened that will explain why the three maknaes were teasing Nayeon about having more-than-just-friends feelings for Mina in Kiss and Tell JeongMi. oh! and happy 4000 days to our nayeon in jype :))


“Let’s take a 15-minute break, then we’ll go through it from the top.” The choreographer says after a few rounds of teaching the girl group their dance choreography for their new title track.

The girls drops on the floor, panting from dancing.

“Who wants to get something to munch on?” Sana asks, standing up and still catching her breath.

“Me” Momo stretches her herms toward Sana. The latter pulls her up from the floor. The other girls also stood up.

They left the room to go to the cafeteria except for Nayeon and

Chaeyoung was already at the door, about to enter the practice room after getting snacks from the cafe when she hears Nayeon talking to Mina.

"Mina, can I tell you something real quick?"

"Okay, shoot."

Nayeon lets out a deep exhale and takes a gulp from her tumbler.

“Unnie, is that alcohol?” Mina whispers.

"Yeah.” Nayeon immediately admits. “I need alcohol to give me the courage to tell you that… wait. Can you promise me to not freak out?

“I can’t promise you that but I’ll try not to freak out. Gosh, you’re making me nervous.”

“Okay. Oh . Umm…I like you.” Nayeon says as nonchalant as she can.

Mina didn't know what to say but she didn't really have time to think because she’s already tasting the alcohol in the older girl’s lips.

Nayeon presses her lips on Mina’s for a split second and she pulls away when she feels pushing her away.

 

Chaeyoung? What are you doing there?” Dahyun asks her, with Tzuyu standing beside her, also having the same question in her mind.

“Shh!” Chaeyoung pulls the older girl close to her, gesturing her to listen to the conversation happening between the two girls inside.

Tzuyu joins in the eavesdropping as well but the two didn't know about the kiss.

“What the—“ Mina wipes with her sleeve. "Unnie! I just told you I like Jeongyeon!”

 

"I’m so sorry. I- I got jealous. I’m so sorry.” Nayeon stutters in her words. “I shouldn't have done that. I’m so sorry, Mina." Nayeon touches the younger girl's arm with apologetic eyes.

 

Mina could feel hot sensation rise in her head because of anger. She takes a deep breath in and covers her face with her hands. She lets out a heavy exhale and says, “I’ll forgive you only because you’re buzzed.”

Nayeon, looking at how angry her friend is, she also takes a deep breath and says "I...um. I have to tell you one more thing." She says nervously.

"What is it now?" Mina turns her head and glares at her.

 

Outside that practice room, the trio who are eavesdropping heard the rest of the girls nearing so they took several steps back and pretended that they were just arriving, too.

"Act normal." Dahyun whispers with widened eyes to her younger members.

The rest of the girls arrived and the 3 maknaes pretended to be watching something on Chaeyoung's phone to allow their Unnies to approach the door and enter first.

When they entered the room, they hear Nayeon telling Mina "Jeongyeon likes you, too."

Immediate, after she said that, gasps were heard from the back. The two turns their head to look at their friends, holding their hands in front of their agape mouths, shocked at what they just heard.

 

//

 

“Sorry, unnie. Can we talk for a minute? It’s something important.” Momo tells their choreographer. The latter leaves the room and allows the girls to talk.

“Jihyo, calm down.” Sana rubs their leader’s hand with hers.

Jihyo clenches her jaws, trying to hold back what she can of her anger. “How can I calm down when we’re supposed to be focusing on our comeback and not drinking around in the practice room and confessing feelings all of a sudden?” Jihyo says in a calm but angry tone.

“I’m sorry” is all Nayeon could utter.

“You should’ve done it before or after the busy schedules, Nayeon. You’re smarter than that decision you made.” Jihyo releases the tensed air from . “I know I can’t control you all the time and I know you wanna have a life outside our hectic work, but as your leader, I need to keep you guys focused. Who gets to the CEO’s office whenever something bad comes up? Me. And you know how hard it is for me to defend you girls whenever distractions such as romance slow the group down.” Jihyo turns to Mina.

“Mina, if you and Jeongyeon like each other, please don’t do anything that will get you in trouble? Because what happens to you or to any one of our members, affect the entire group. So, please. I know you two are smart enough to do what’s right. Talk to Jeongyeon about this yourself.”

“Yes, unnie, I understand and I’m sorry.”

“Do we have anything more to admit or confess? This is your opportunity so we can have it all at once. Come on.” Jihyo faces Sana.

“Why are you looking at me?” Sana asks.

Dahyun clears .

 


A/N:This could have been longer and have a better turn but time is really not enough for me to write these days and I just lost my ideas for this one. I’m so sorry. And I’m just really clearing my “stories” files and posting them although they’re not finished nor any good at all. Anyways, I made a new twitter acc so if u wanna say hi to me there it's @namyoim :))