i love you~ i hate you~

An arranged marriage with Zelo?!

 

==THE NEXT DAY==

You rose up from your bed only to find some roses on your bedside table.

“seriously?” you crept a smile and walked to the toilet to wash up.

After you finished, you went downstairs to eat your breakfast.

“SUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!” You saw a bento box with a note on it. “yo dude, i bought some sushi for you to play with it  eat. Of course. Hope you like it! And make sure you don’t throw it because i’ve wasted many of my money only for your sushi! >.< enjoy!!  - your only oppa, ZELOOO!~ :P”

“such a .” You said, smiling, placing the note to your rack. You digged in and ate all your food.

 

==2.00 P.M==

YOUR POV

Ahhhhhhhh, so bored! HOME, ALONE. HOUYEA! Mom and dad went outstation for some business.

Should i try calling woori? (A/N: woori is your bestfriend ^^)  .

*calling woori* JEEZ! Answer it already, ! It has been 5 minutes and she’s not answering any of my calls!

Should i try calling junhong? Maybeeee....

*calls junhong* “sup nerd, watchu want? My lips? Hahaha just kidding.” Junhong said.

“what?! eww! Gtfo dude, im bored, wanna come to my housie? Mom and dad are outstation.”

“really? Wow, my parents are too. Ok then, since my friends can’t hang out with me. I’ll be there in a minute! I LOVE YOUUUUUUU~ MUAH MUAH MUAH!” junhong replied.

“BOO! FOREVER ALONE! HAHAH! Rlly? Okaaaay. I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUU! EW EW EW!” you hung up.

 ==2. 20 P.M==

*ringggggggg!* ! THE DOOR! It must be Junhong!

END OF POV

 sure enough, it's zelo...

"annyeong!" he said, nervously. you can tell that he's PRETTY nervous, by his actions. 

you slapped his chest at said "oh come on dude, MAN UP! this is soon your house too. or....okay. whatever. come in and act like this is your own house"

"I KNEW IT! i knew you would say that" junhong said. you replied him with a -______________- face.

both of you jumped onto the coach. "so what do you wanna do? watch movies? or something?" you asked.

"let's watch movies!" zelo said cheerfully and went through the racks of DVDs. "let's watch this!" zelo said. "NOOO, YOU! NO, DON'T PLEASE DON'T!" You disagreed.

too bad, zelo played the DVD already... both of you were so engrossed with the movie. when suddenly.. 

 

you jumped onto zelo, hugged him tight, shivering, causing him to laugh his off.

" YOU JUNHONG!!!!!!!!!!!! OFF THE TV!! OFF THE TV!! FASTERRRRRR!!!" you shouted, scared and angry at the same time.

"alright, alright jagii~ now stop hugging me. i know i'm too hot and handsome ;P" he said and immediately turns off the TV.

"I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" you screamed at his face, punching and slapping his chest.

"awwwww, it's okay, im here. hahaha. that was fun!" he said, trying to calm you down.

you were so mad, down, scared, so you ran to your bedroom and locked the door.

"jagiyaaaaaa~" no sound.

"yaah! open the door!" no sound.

"yeobooooooo~" still no sound.

"hey im getting ice-creams wanna follow?" still no sound.

zelo was tired trying to make you open the door until he shouted..

"YAH! IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR, A GHOST MIGHT COME IN FROM YOUR WINDOW" 

you felt scared and ran do the door, opening it, and hugs zelo. "don't leave me. i'm scared. can you stay with me for tonight? please?" you said, desperately.

"hais.. okay okay." zelo said. 

======================

halo people, sorry for not updating for a looooooooong, loooooooooooooong, looooooooong time. :c this story is getting er and er. comment and subscribe! :)

here's a gif for you to cheer up. LOL.