CHAP 6

An arranged marriage with Zelo?!

 

You were chosing the dresses while zelo sat on a couch playing temple run ( a game on his iPhone4s ^^). You have finally chose your dresses but weren’t sure which one to pick.

“OPPA! Is this okay?” you asked and showed him the dress.

“go and try first. You’re disturbing me!” zelo said.

You went to the fitting room and tried one of the dress.

“oppa~” you whispered while peeking through the curtain, but zelo was too busy playing the game.

“tsk oppa~” you whispered louder. Again, zelo didn’t hear.

“OPPA! I’m going to take your iPhone if you didn’t pay attention to me!” you warned him.

“ TAKE IT IF YOU’RE BRAVE ENOUGH!” Zelo replied.

You ran to him and quickly snatch his iPhone.

“yah yah yah! That’s mine!”

 “I won’t ever give it back to you!”

 “ I can buy another one like.. NOW? Duh!”

 “tsk what a jerk!”

Zelo then noticed you were wearing the dress

“what?! This is what you call wedding dress?! Might as well just use a towel to cover your body!” Zelo complaint.

“tsk fine~” you said sadly and went back to the fitting room to try the other one.

“oppa~” you whispered, again peeking through the curtain to call zelo.

“come out!” zelo said.

“i-is this okay?” you asked awkwardly.

“NO. No no no no! It's just the same but wearing a belt! girl, do you only know how to wear short dresses?! Ugh! Let me find the right one for you.” Zelo said and off to find a dress for you.

After a few minutes, he found one. “go try this” zelo asked you and handed you the dress. You went to the fitting room again and came out.

Zelo blinked a few times when he looked at you, and blushed.

“o-o-oppa, isn’t this awkward? Do i look pretty? Or ugly? Tsk i always look ugly bytheways” you said.

“a-ani. You look stunning!” zelo said cheerfully.

After zelo paid the dress both of you fell hungry and went to a restaurant.

After going to some places, including buying the wedding rings, you and him were at Han River (it’s already night! Keke ^^), sitting next to each other.

“~~~~”

“ne?”

“I don’t know this strange feeling, but..”

Suddenly he kissed you. You were taken aback but replied to the kiss. Before it gets hot, zelo pulled back.

“I-I kinda fell in love with you. I know i think it’s too fast but—“

You shut him up with a peck on the lips. Zelo’s eyes grew bigger, showing that he was stunned by your actions. You smirked and said “Shh!” then you leaned on his  shoulder and fell asleep. zelo smirked and said "i bet she's drunk?" and laughed. He carried you bridal style till he reached at your house.

=========================================================================================================================

GUESS WHAT?!

I !

OMG SORRY IT'S LAME

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! HEHEHEH :P 

EVENTHO IT =.=