12

An arranged marriage with Zelo?!

 

-------THE NEXT DAY-------

"honey! wake up!" your mom kept on shouting to make you get up.

"ommaaaaaaaaaaa....................i want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep" you lazily said, still in bed, half-asleep.

"alright. FINE! i'll tell Junhong to just go home, arraso?" mom said.

"okaaaa...............WHAT?! ALRIGHT ALRIGHT TELL HIM TO WAIT FOR ME, OMMA!"

you ran to the bathroom and washed up. after what seems like forever, you ran downstairs only to find zelo, sleeping on the couch.

"=________________________________= yah baboya~" you whispered. 

no answer.

"baboooooooooooooooooooooooooooya~" you whispered.

no answer.

"junhong oppa!"

still no answer.

You sat on his lap and slapped his right lap. "wake up, babo!"

he stirred in his sleep. he has actually woke up but continued to pretend to sleep.

"omo! he moved~ hmmm" you thought to yourself.

"Junhong oppa~~ wake up or i'll tickle you! or........OR YOU CANNOT KISS ME FOREVER" you said.

Hearing this, Zelo shot himself up from the couch and said "YAH! YOU! YOUUUU!" 

you stuck out your tongue at him and ran away because he chased you.. unfortunately, you slipped on a rug -______-. Zelo laughed harder each second. you pouted and slapped zelo's chest hard. "yah! what was that for?" you shouted. 

"awwwww, sorry jagiya~ muah muah muah!" zelo said, faking some kissing sounds which annoyed you more.

so you slapped him hard again on the chest. "heyyyyyy, my chest is expensive alright? dont slap it!" zelo said, then he hugged you from the waist.

"Pfffffffftt, so, what are you doing here? to sleep on our couch? we can buy you one if you dont have one in your house." you said, slightly irritated.

"aigoo~ my yeobo, im here to give you a suprise. you don't want? fine. nevermind. i'll just go home...or go the the furniture store to buy a new couch" with that, Zelo turned away from you and pouted.

hearing that, your face lit up and curved a smile... you turned away to where zelo's looking and kissed his pouty lips. zelo made a O_________________________O face and blushed.

"urmm, nevermind oppa, i'll just follow you, arraso? heeeee~" you said, in a happy, bubbly way, trying to cheer zelo up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-in the car-

zelo is wearing

 

and you're wearing this 

PLUS 

(just ignore the guyy kayy :P)

"oppa where are we going?" you asked Zelo.

"shut up. just follow our driver." zelo said, coldly.

"why so mean......" you said under your breath.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"jagiya~ you can buy anything in this mall. and i really mean ANYTHING you want" zelo came and hugged you from the back on your waist. 

he kissed you and he pulled you deeper. 

"not here junhong. we are still young and this is a public place. what will the elders think about our generation?!" you said to him earning a pout from him.

"but..but jagiya! my daddy owns this mall! i dont care! i wanna kisshh youuu~" zelo said cutely, completed with an aegyo.

"i don't care.. blah blah blah. there's so many people here, junhong. shut it. alright? imma make my shopping way! woohoo! thanks oppa!" you stuck your tongue out to zelo. his jaws dropped.

Zelo's POV

i can't believe this girl! she's so crazy! how am i going to have kids with her? -_- wait........did I just said kidSSSSS? oh my god. 

WAIT UNTIL WE GET MARRIED JAGIYA! I'LL MAKE SURE TO MAKE KIDSSSSSSSSSSSSS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT! KEKEKE!

END OF POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zelo was just strolling around the mall waiting for a call from you to pick you up. on the way, he entered a jewelry store because something caught his attention.

SO.............. HE BOUGHT YOU THIS! 

 and a pair of this

and this 

 for you and him. 

"sir, that's gonna be $4516. do you wanna pay it by card, cash or monthly instalment?" said the saleswoman.

"nevermind, i'll pay it by cash" zelo took out his thick wallet and paid the saleswoman.

*NO-NO-NO! NO MERCY~!* zelo's phone rung.

"yoboseyeo? ah..neh. neh.. im coming jagi! wait for me there arraso? dont walk away! im heading there now! i love you too. muah!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"yeobo~ give me back my credit card!" zelo said to you. but you ignored him.

"FINE! NO SUPRISE!" 

"Wha...WHAT? there's one more suprise?" you said, your eyes widen. O_______O

"JJA-JJANG!" zelo took out the necklace and hooked it around your neck.

"Wait............what do you mean?"

"~~~~-ah, listen. this necklace, i bought it for you. that necklace represents our infinity in love. don't leave me, arraso?" zelo cupped your cheeks and kissed you as a tear rolled down his cheek..

you put down his hands, holding it. "i won't ever. i promise." then you hugged him.