The Discussion

Again And Again

Wooyoung's POV:

I found my parents now that the guys saw them. I was with them as they were acting cocky as usual rich people would. I was bored and I didn't see that girl or any girls to flirt with.

We moved to a different group and I found her again that annoying cute girl. I could hear her still talking about what happened a while ago.

Ji Eun: That was funny though us hiding under the table and trying to hide from them?

In my head I said. Tried, but you failed. I smirked and she suddenly looked at me eye to eye.

I saw her face she was cute but its really the curves that make me like you. I gave her an innocent stare as our parents were talking. I was bored and just standing there quietly like a gentlemen. 

I was only quiet so I wouldn't ruin my parents reputation it was always about them, never about me. I didn't mind I never did, just don't mess with my life.

Ji Eun's POV:

Is this really happening? This guy was really hot too. I must be in a dream I mean, haha this guy is too cute to be real, and I have a new friend!?

But it wasn't a dream. He and his parents suddenly came and our parents seemed to know eachother and they were all very happy. They seemed really close too.

I was shy, me and Jiyeon were looking at the floor as he was walking his way towards us.

Our parents suddenly said to us.

Parents: Well introduce yourselves!

I was still fully flustered. I mean I bet he heard what we were laughing about right now. Why do I have to have a big mouth?!

I didn't look at his face when I introduced my face its like I bowed the whole time and went back next to him yet I was pretty far away.

Ji Eun: Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Ji Eun.

It was so obvious I was feeling humiliated even if he didn't see us under the table. Well I thought he didn't see.

He suddenly stretched his hand out to me like american style and said.

Wooyoung: I'm Jang Wooyoung, nice to meet you.

He gave me a small smile that made me blush harder each second. I shook his hand softly back.

He looked down staring at our hands still holding and looked back up at my face and flashed me another smile.

I felt like I was dying from happiness. 

Our parents suddenly went next to eachother and I looked to my right seeing Jiyeon leaving with her parents to another group. She looked at me back with a smirking look saying bye. 

Aish she has to leave?! Our parents were now facing us while me and Wooyoung were left standing side by side.

Mrs. Lee: Don't they seem like a cute couple?

Mrs. Jang: I was going to say the same thing.

They looked at eachother in a smirking face. I was too busy fangirling in my thoughts thinking about his smile replaying over and over in my head.

I was suddenly interrupted as my mom said.

Mrs. Lee: Ji Eun, Wooyoung you can go me and Wooyoung's parents are going to dicuss something alright? -smirks-

I was confused but okay! I turned around as he just left me walking towards his friend, as I was standing there alone.

I was even more jealous because there were girls with his friends enough girls for all of them to couple with.

Aish, I walked away to the bathroom this time burning in jealousy.

I'll just find Jiyeon later and talk about what just happened. I was overthinking too much, well enough to get myself sad. Well not like I'm depressed. Just I don't know disappointed.

I knew it was TOO good to be true. I mean I can never get a guy like that! 

Author's POV:

Well it was obvious she doesn't love him yet. He was like a highschool crush to her. And what did their parents need to discuss about? I think you already know that. 

Will she underestimate herself? Can she get a guy like that? It all depends though, get him as in marriage? Or by love?