Too Good To Be Unreal

Again And Again

Wooyoung's POV:

I was looking around to find her now. Where did that chick, Lee Ji Eun go anyways? Not that I did care I was just bored at the moment with these girls. I'd rather watch what that girl is up to.

I looked around noticing alot of people my age, married. I wasn't though and I don't plan on being married any time soon.

I turned back when some girl that was into me said, 'Oppa whats wrong?' Ha. Oppa? Oppa, and I barely met this. . .girl. I scoffed at her and said.

Wooyoung: Oppa? Are you stupid or what? 

I stood back up as we left them there dumbfounded. I was walking towards a different group of girls. I suddenly felt Taecyeon jump onto me saying.

Taecyeon: Yah! Wooyoungah why were you so mean?! 

I smirked at Taecyeon and said.

Wooyoung: I hate stupid people.

Junho suddenly joined into the conversation and said.

Junho: And you're smart! -sarcasm-

I looked back at him with a smile and said.

Wooyoung: Smart enough to take care of MY family buisness. -smirk-

They all gave me a death stare as I just walked ahead of them cooly.

Ji Eun's POV:

I washed my hands with warm water as I walked out of the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror and said. You can do this Ji Eun, you can do this!

I heard more people outside and I even heard people making fun of me well the old me. I smirked.

Girl: Ha, yah where's that Ji Eun? I bet she'll come in with tuxedo! HAHAHA!

I was beginning to get sad again until I looked up again into the mirror at myself determindly and said.

Ji Eun: Aniya, who cares about them. I will not waste all those years to be how I am today. I won't!

I smiled into the mirror and walked outside and smiled as I walked past all of them. All of those that made fun of me, all that judged me, and especially those who rejected me.

They regretted it all at that moment they realized when they saw me.

I was too busy walking in confidence that I felt Jiyeon tackle onto my arm causing us almost to fall to the ground.

Jiyeon: YAH LEE JI EUN!

I looked back at her and hugged her back happily and said.

Ji Eun: Hmmm?

She stared at me and said as she noticed I was happier than ever to my short revenge. 

Jiyeon: Yah are you okay?

Ji Eun: Yeah, great actually. . .YAH WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!

Jiyeon: Haha because my parents were making me meet-. . .GUESS WHO!

Ji Eun: Mmmm OHH that one guy you like! 

Jiyeon: YES!! His name is. . . -whispers- Chansung. And you? You met your's too. What's his name Wooyoung? Haha! -tease-

We were both fangirling about our guys unable to notice that this time he actually heard us and yes this time we said his name out loud.

Wooyoung: You're cute, -sarcasm- come here your parents are looking for you and me.

I was fully flustered now he heard us talking about him! But I was kind of happy too cause he was holding my hand as he dragged me to the stage it was suddenly quiet everyone had been silenced by our parents voices.

I was too focused on his perfect self to notice people whispering and grinning at us as if we were married. But we weren't! Haha I could never get him he's soo- and I'm so, me?

Next thing I know I was shot out of my thoughts to what they said. I was so happy! I was clearly smiling so much my face starting to hurt I looked at him in the face and he looked pissed off. His grip to my hand tightened as if he were going to break it.

Parents: Not only are we very happy that the Jang Family has returned to South Korea. . .but we are greatly pleased to know that our own children Jang Wooyoung and soon to be Jang Ji Eun will be getting married! 

I didn't really care how pissed off he looked all I could of was that he was my husband! I couldn't wait to take care of him, make food with him, be happy with him, and most of all be with him forever. 

Wooyoung's POV:

I didn't really care of what was happening. I suddenly started to question myself. Wait what the why is the Lee family on the stage too?  I felt like everything stopped as soon as I realized it as they suddenly started saying it.

Parents:-getting married!

I looked at my parents overly pissed off not realizing I was almost breaking Ji Eun's hand. But I don't care about her I just met this chick not even an hour ago. 

She didn't even know how hard I grasped her arm because she herself was having so much fun by herself smiling happily. Don't tell me she agree's to this. 

I turned around and started making my way out of the ballroom noticeable enough for everyone to realized that this was an arranged marriage.

I opened my car and before I could step inside I got tackled by someone on my back.