How Good You Are

Again And Again

Wooyoung's POV:

This girl really is serious huh? Well she'll change her mind. Lets see how good you really are when you see what type of person I am. We'll see if you still want a 'loyal' man like me.

I hated it when people thought they could get close to me when they couldn't. I loved proving them wrong. I looked at her one last time until we reached the ballroom full off annoying girls.

I ignored her. She was annoying too, I hated her more seeing her happy. She thinks this is fun? Getting married to a complete stranger. I'll prove you wrong.

I'll do everything to disappoint your thoughts of me. 

I saw the group of annoying girls that I had talked to a while ago, perfect.

Ji Eun's POV:

I was really happy at the moment of him acce- well haha, kind of accepting me. I'm sure I'll be good enough for him to be a happy husband! I have my hope and faith to lead the way.

Don't give up Lee Ji Eun! 

He walked to a bunch of girls. I just stood quiet and polite I mean they're probably his part of the family. .right?

I felt myself losing my confidence as they started their conversation.

But no, I'll still smile they're nothing. It'll be okay since we're married. .-yeah! It will be.

Girl: What are you doing here, are you ready to give me that apology? 

I didn't understand as I still kept myself calm.

Wooyoung: Yes, I'm sorry to be so harsh towards you, you just remind me of someone thats all.

He walked closer to her leaving my side and as he said those words he grasped her chin with his finger's making all the girls fall for him in a second.

Girl: -Oh, I see don't worry about it then, I forgive you. -blushing-

Wooyoung: Already? Not yet baby, lets get out of here you and me, just us. 

Girl: Oh okay. -blushing even more-

He looked at me as if he meant to do what he did just now on purpose. Ani, it didn't work. I'll still do my best to make you happy no matter what. Jang Wooyoung, remember that!

He harshly bumped my shoulder making me move aside from them. I still kept my smile wide. They both stopped as she asked him.

Girl: But oppa, who's that? 

Wooyoung: Don't mind her, let's go.

I turned around and walked ahead of him and said with no hesitation.

Ji Eun: I hope you guys have fun, Yeobo take care, and drive safe. Annyeong. OH! And don't forget, I won't give up on you. Okay bye now!

I walked away happily. Hmmm now I'm at peace. Now where's mom and dad?

Wooyoung's POV:

She thought I was a nice guy but no I'm not. The look on her face was priceless. When I had that girl for the night from what I had said to get her.

We were walking away with my arm around her body. She suddenly stopped us.

Ji Eun: I hope you guys have fun, Yeobo take care, and drive safe. Annyeong. OH! And don't forget, I won't give up on you. Okay bye now!

This girl really had the guts to say this. Don't worry I'm not doing anything fun yet Lee Ji Eun. She walked away satisfied making me feel shocked at her sudden words. 

Girl: Oppa what is that suppose to mean??

Wooyoung: It's nothing I told you, as long as your here with me it's just me and you. 

The stupid girl actually fell for what I said and started looking like a cherry now with her blushed out face.

This was too easy for me.

We were driving now far enough from the party held inside my house. She told me where her house was and started saying nonsense things if she wanted to stay at her house for the night.

I stopped my car as we were at her house now. She looked at me and smiled.

Girl: Oppa do you want to g-

Wooyoung: Get out.

She was now shocked at what I said and started to cry. She suddenly punched my stomach and ran out the car into her house.

I didn't care so I drove back to my house. This is enough to hurt her.

Ji Eun's POV:

I found my parents and it seemed like Jiyeon left already well I'll contact her later and tell her all about tonight. Actually I looked around and I guess everyone was starting to leave except my family and his.

I didn't realize it but this huge place was actually his house well mine was just as big but he had a bigger ballroom.

Hmmm, I wonder what he's doing right now is he having fun? I didn't really think too much about them because in my heart I knew I was better than her! 

Haha. I was left deep in my thoughts as I saw both our our parents both drunk. Aish, I knew they would be drunk again good thing no one will see how embarrassing they are.

Ji Eun: Appa, Umma! OH. Mr. & Mrs. Jang! Aish why did you both have to get drunk. Maids!

They were all drunk and I was trying my best as I could to keep them from falling good thing I'm strong. The maids took them upstairs into the Jang's bedroom.

I ran outside. Looking for our car driver and saw he was no where to be found. I can't believe we actually pay him. The maid suddenly tapped my shoulder and said.

Maid: Ms. Lee if you're looking for your car driver then you should probably go inside.

Ji Eun: Why? -confused-

Maid: Well your parents had already planned to stay here for the night.

Ji Eun: Mm, I see. Send me to my room then. Actually, send me to Wooyoung's room I want to see what it looks like! ^^

I was in his room now it was so clean and organized. I was tired so I layed down looking up at the ceiling and fell asleep. I still felt uncomfortable so I took one of his big white shirts and changed in his bathroom.

Its not like he's going to be here he's probably with that girl. So I'll use this room how ever I want to!