Together Forever!

Again And Again

Ji Eun's POV:

I saw him walk out of the ball room not much noticed. But I did! I was so happy! He'll be my first lover! Man. . .I guess I can get a guy like him! I suddenly looked back up to where he walked out.

I ran to the back of the stage out to the parking lot and I saw him. He opened his door he was close to stepping inside. I ran towards him with my heels still on almost tripping as I jumped onto his back.

Ji Eun: Yah! Where do you think you're going!? JAGIYA! -jumps-

Wooyoung: Yah, what the?!

Wooyoung's POV:

First someone I barely meet calls me 'Oppa' and now. What the, 'jagiya.' It wasn't the same girl. But I now this girl is even more stupid than the other ones. 

I stood up as she slipped off my back lightly. I turned around quickly before she did anything else stupid. Isn't it that girl Ji Eun. .I looked at her from bottom to top. 

I still can't believe my parents want me to marry her. Emphasize the 'her.' I hope this is a joke. I looked around for camera's. None. A dream. Right?

I closed my eyes. Wake up Wooyoung, wake up now you're probably still sleeping back in your room so you won't have to go to this stupid party. Yes wake up wake up now. 

I could already hear my made say 'Sir.' Okay okay I am home just go back to sle-

Ji Eun: Yahhh why are you ignoring me. T-T -pouts-

Wooyoung: Stop disturbing me I'm sleeping maid!!

I kept my eyes shut thinking I was actually at home sleeping until she spoke again.

Ji Eun: I'm not your maid, I'm your wife! Now open your eyes so we can go back inside to where Mom and Dad are! ^^

I opened my eyes. Aish, who am I fooling this is reality. I turned back to her.

Wooyoung: Who said I was going to marry. .you.

Ji Eun's POV:

Wooyoung: Who said I was going to marry. .you.

Haha, he was so cute! Even if he was mean to me which I barely noticed it still made me happy. 

Ji Eun: Your parents said. ^^

Wooyoung: Even if they are my parents I'm not marrying you, I don't even know you, I don't even like you. .not even a little bit. -harsh-

He opened his door again and stuck his foot in bending into the car ready to close it until I opened it again easily. 

Ji Eun: Don't go!

He looked at my hand giving me a look to let go of the car door.

Ji Eun: Even if you don't like me, that is for now. Please marry me. I'll make you happy I'll do anything for you, I'll cook for you, clean for you, I'll love you. you don't even have to truly love me! Just marry me!

Ji Eun: . . .Please?

Wooyoung's POV:

Wow this girl really has the guts to say this to me. She must be crazy right now. What kind of sane person would want to be married to a stranger.

I felt bad for her but I still didn't like her one bit. 

I closed my car door slowly and walked ahead of her cooly. She suddenly stared at me and started running behind me to catch up to my pace.

Ji Eun: So you're agreeing? -happy-

Wooyoung: You talking is making me think twice.

She suddenly went quiet next to me now smilling happily to herself. I don't understand her. I'm so mean to her and she still likes me? Hmph. She'll regret it later.

I'll marry her. But that doesn't mean I'm going to love her.

Ji Eun's POV:

I can't let this happen to me again. Let what happen? Rejection. Plus I really like him a lot too! I really really do want him to be my husband.

I don't mind if I've only met him for a short while, I haven't met anyone that isn't part of my family as long as him.

He's the closest person I would pick to be my husband. I know I sound crazy but he's perfect for me, and I'm sure he'll learn to like me right? I mean. . .I changed and I'm so beautiful now. 

And I know I'll be a good wife and I'll make him happy and take care of him and we'll be happy! Haha, I was already thinking about it. We'll be together forever!

Author's POV:

Obviously she's overjoyed. I mean how would you act if your crush was the person you were being married to? Exactly. 

He obviously will marry her. But will he love her now? Or later? He didn't marry her, for her but he felt sympathy for her.