How Much You'll Love Me

Again And Again

Wooyoung's POV:

I was taking off my tie tired, I still had to do work's for my father's company. Well it's going to be mine soon and no wonder I've been getting more work lately. 

They already arranged my marriage hm, I should've known. I took off my tie ing my shirt until I realized a dress hanging onto my chair.

Wooyoung: What the?

I looked up on my bed and saw her sleeping on my bed with my shirt on, I whispered silently to myself and said.

Wooyoung: Why are you here?

I ignored her presence and walked towards my desk within the huge room and started getting ready on next month's project. Things really have gotten more difficult ever since they announced the marriage.

I started working on plan's of making our company a more spread out buisness. Partnering up with Japan? Okay. I read the list of things to be done within the next 5 month's. I stopped and saw. 'Getting Married.'

They have the date ready too?! I dropped the paper into the large pile of other paper's and massaged my head. I suddenly heard her moving around my bed realizing she was cold. 

I walked over her body and covered her body with the blanket comforter keeping her warm.

I stared at blankly and sighed. I'll give you a chance but that doesn't mean you won't fail. I turned around and kept thinking how it would go between us. She'll eventually get tired of me, I'm sure of it. 

I stared at her again as I sat onto my seat and started flipping through the paper's and said.

Wooyoung: We'll see how much you'll 'love' me.

Ji Eun's POV:

I woke up as I felt the blinding sun hit my face through the room's window. I jumped out of the bed realizing it wasn't mine.

I looked to see if Wooyoung had came that night I looked and saw the tie he had worn last night on top of my dress still hanged onto the chair.

Ji Eun: Hm, so you did come last night. ^^

I started smiling brightly knowing he didn't spend a night with that horrible girl and looked at the once clean table and saw another clue that he was here. 

The table was full of stacked clean paper's organized well for a buisness man. I was still smiling at the desk until the maid had knocked into my door with my clothes from home brought by my personal maid and said.

Maid: Ms. Lee these have been brought from personal maid and if you don't mind I will wash your dress. 

She walked towards my dress hanging onto the chair and I looked at the tie on top of it and remembered Wooyoung.

Ji Eun: Oh, Unnie! Do you know where Wooyoung went? 

Maid: Oh Ms. Lee please don't call me Unnie it's not right! And Wooyoung has left for work.

Ji Eun: Mmm! No it's okay! As long as you have me it's okay Unnie! Now you call me Ji Eunah! ^^

Maid: Haha yes Ms- I mean Ji Eunah. Excuse me now as I do my work. ^^

Ji Eun: Oh annyeong Unnie!

She left as I happily jumped into the shower and washed my body with the warm water. I got out quickly and dressed up ready to go see Wooyoung.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=51807403


I didn't even bother getting breakfast because I was so excited to see Wooyoung at our soon to be company. I was driven there by their families special driver. He asked.

Driver: Ms. Lee will you need a ride back?

Ji Eun: Oh aniya, but thank you though ahjushii annyeong!

Driver: Arasso take care! ^^

He drove off as I was left in the front of Jang Corp. building. I walked inside as I saw many girl's wearing short pencil skirts and had the y feel and realized their weren't that many guy worker's. 

I felt something wrong but no one can take Wooyoungah away from me! I am his wife right? Yes I am! Unlike all of you, you are all worker's. 

I smiled widely with my well built confidence and went to the front desk and said to another gorgeous lady.

Ji Eun: Excuse me. But can you tell me where Wooyoung's office is?

Lady: Do you have a reserved meeting with him?

Ji Eun: Aniya. -says innocently-

She looked up at me as she took off her glasses and said coldly and stared at me as if I was crazy and said.

Lady: I'm sorry to say Miss but you can't see Mr. Jang he is very busy at the moment.

Ji Eun: Do you even know who I am?

My mad side suddenly started to come out as she copied what I had said before.

Lady: Aniya. -say's it like Ji Eun-

I suddenly saw a man come next to me. OH! He must remember me I saw him at the announcement of our marriage, he better help me.

Man: Excuse me Ms. Lee is there a problem? -warm greeting-

He remember's me! Hmph I looked back at the lady with her shocked face as I ignored her and said to the man.

Ji Eun: Yes, I need to know where Wooyoung's office is. 

Man: Right this way Ms. Lee

He looked back at the lady as I walked next to him and I only heard from the two girl's.

Other Lady: Yah you're going to get fired!

Lady: Aish, shutup how am I suppose to know she's Wooyoung's fiance.

Hmph serves you right!