Worst Day

Again And Again

Ji Eun's POV:

Annyeong! My name is Lee Ji Eun. I've changed alot huh? Well I only did because its what I wanted, what everyone wanted. Did you know? I used to be bullied alot in highschool. 

For being such a 'dude.' I didn't blame them, hmph but they regretted it! Well, I guess you could say this is revenge but not mean revenge! I'm a nice person. I've actually turned out to be a really girly person after two years of working for it!

What's that? You still can't recognize me? I told you I changed every single aspect of myself. Today is the new start of my new life! I'm 20 now and my parents are just trying to find the right man for me.

Hmph, don't worry. I am not marrying any one of those fools that rejected my offer. Anyways whoever it is I know we'll both be happy!

Well back to today. Actually back to the party. It wasn't our party it was someone else's actually a family friend that just came back from Paris. 

Paris, I want to visit there someday! What you want to know more about them? Aish, what's there companies name again. . .Jung Group? Ani. .I got it! It's- I tried to say it out loud to see if it was right.

Ji Eun: Jahng- ani, Jaung, aish, Jang! There.

I looked around to see everyone staring at me in the middle of the huge room and let me tell you this place was like HUGE.

I laughed to myself and hid as I went next to my parents joining their conversation with another person who I wasn't familiar with at all.

Anyways back to what I saying, their companies name is Jang Corporation's! Yeah I guess that's their companies name well our families named, Lee Corporation's. I looked around the room. . .aish I really need to make new friends.

I was sulking in the corner alone until someone tapped my shoulder and looked like if she wanted to be friends with me.

Jiyeon: Annyeong, I noticed that you were alone and I was alone too just awhile ago. Do you want to be friends? 

She was so pretty, this girl and she seemed nice too but I didn't recognize her at all. Well we're at someone elses party maybe thats why. But this was my first chance to make friends so on accident I hugged her.

I don't know why! But I guess its cause she was practically the first girl to talk to me as in being friends. And let me clear things up I AM NOT A LESBIAN I WAS a tomboy but not anymore!

Get it right people!

She started hugging me too we were jumping. 

Minutes actually dozen's of minutes passed by and we were already bestfriends we were kind of the same.

I mean she's never had alot of friends like me because she was homeschooled and was strictly forbidden to go anywhere throughout the day.

So I guess I'm her first real friend? We were too into our conversations to realize we didn't introduce ourselves to eachother.

Jiyeon: Oh! I forgot to tell you my name, my name is Park Jiyeon by the way! -smiles-

Ji Eun: ASA! My name is Lee Ji Eun nice to be best friends with you! 

She started to pinch my cheeks I guess I really did change I mean I had a cute personality now.

Well she was suddenly distracted as a group of cute guys were suddenly in the room.

I turned and saw one that looked like a bad boy. He looked cute and quiet. I felt like I was fangirling at the moment with her as I whispered in her ear.

Ji Eun: Yah the blonde one is mine! -whispers-

She nodded happily at me and said.

Jiyeon: The tall one with brown hair is mine then! -whispers-

I guess we whispered too loud as we were sitting down with eachother. Till they turned their heads at us. I suddenly said as I pushed me and her down under the table.

Ji Eun: Yah Park Jiyeon! They heard us!!

Jiyeon: Mianhe. ><

Hopefully they didn't see us aish. What the this isn't even our table. Does this really have to happen to us!?

I suddenly remembered when we sat down we just sat down anywhere when we should've sat at our seats.

Wooyoung's POV:

You can call me Jang Wooyoung. I was at our companies party for coming back here to South Korea. I was a playboy but I was a quiet one.

'Never judge a book by its cover.' That's me. Everyone thinks of me as a cute, innocent gentlemen. But in reality I was a gentlemen that would play you into my game.

I was quiet though and thats what girls fell for the most. But if I didn't really like a girl I would just play her, just for fun. 

I heard quiet whispers not too far from me and my friends. What the are they or she talking about me? I didn't really look at anyone so I didn't know who it was.

Girl: Yah the blonde one is mine! -whispers-

I smirked as I turned around with my friends. I turned to Junsu and asked.

Wooyoung: My hair is blonde right?

Junsu: Mm yeah why? 

Wooyoung: Nothing. 

I don't know why but I felt pretty annoyed at the moment hearing girls whisper about us I mean. . .it was stupid. Every each one of us heard them now when I guess her other dumb friend said it out loud.

Other Girl: The tall one with brown hair is mine then! 

We all turned around to see who it was but it was no one. I was suspicious now. Until Junho interrupted my thoughts saying.

Junho: Hey isn't this our table? 

We all sat down but I was only sitting there because I didn't see my parents yet so I just hanged out with the guys for a while.

I was still looking for those girls not because I liked them. But I just had a feeling I was being stalked. I heard a rattle under our table. The guys suddenly heard it I didn't mind it until Taecyeon told us to stand up and said.

Taecyeon: Lets go find your parents Wooyoung. -lie-

I could tell when Taecyeon was lying but I didn't care so I walked with them and stopped as we stared at the table suddenly moving more.

Their whispers weren't even whispers I mean I could hear it from afar easily.

Girl: I got this, I got this! Don't worry they left Jiyeon.

So the other girl Jiyeon likes Chansung, I smirked at him as he knew too. 

Now it was my turn to hear who the other girl was.

Jiyeon: Yah Ji Eun if they're still out there I will kill you!

Hmmm, Ji Eun huh? I'll remember that. The name seemed familiar though.

But I didn't really bother about it until she lifted up the cloth on top of the table and exited on the other side of the table which disabled me to see her face.

I suddenly heard her say to her friend as they thought they slipped quickly from us but we saw them.

Ji Eun: That was almost! The worst day of my life.

They were cute, but they were too cute for me. I liked girls that were y and someone that well is ha, ual.

She seemed annoying though, like she seemed like one of those girls that are always nagging.

I took a good look at them. I'll definitely remember you two, especially you Ji Eun.

Ji Eun's POV:

We got out not even bothering to look behind us which made us think that we thought we slipped away easily but we didn't they saw us straight out!

Ji Eun: That was almost! The worst day of my life!

Me and Jiyeon fixed our hair as we made our way to our parents that happened to be good friends too.

I whispered to Jiyeon.

Ji Eun: That was funny though us hiding under the table and trying to hide from them.

We started to laugh loudly until someone joined our parents group with his parents.

This. . .is the worst day of my life!!