Chapter 2

My Fake Girlfriend

Friday came around fast, and before she knew it, Krystal had not said one word to Jonghyun and Luna. She had no idea why she had put it off. She was sure her friends would understand. So she wanted until Luna drove her and Jonghyun home.

"Hey guys." she started, almost nervously she noticed and inwardly winced.

"Yea." they both replied.

"I'm not going to be able to go with you guys to the movies." she closed her eyes and wanted for the explosion. It came.

"What?" Luna exclaimed, the same time as Jonghyun, "We've been planning this all week, and you wait until now to tell us."

"Well it was kind of a last minute thing." Krystal said, hoping that it would smooth things over a little bit.

"So why can't you go?" asked Jonghyun, who was now looking at her.

"Well one of my mom's friends from work needed a babysitter for the night and I offered. I needed the money."

"We can help." Luna said, "If we can't go to the movies together we can help you babysit."

"No!" she answered a little too picky, "This lady has a thing about having too many teenagers in her house. She's a little paranoid."

"Oh."

"But you two can still go to the movie. Just cuz I can't go, doesn't mean you can't either."

"Luna, you up to it?" asked Jonghyun.

"Sure, why not?"

"Then it's settled." Krystal smiled, and leaned her head on Jonghyun's shoulder.

The three were lounging on Luna's couch, watching television, when Minho walked in.

"Hey guys," he said, then looked at Krystal, "So Krystal are you r-" but he was cut off when Krystal sliced her hand along her neck, "I mean I hope you have fun babysitting, in fifteen minutes." Minho winked at her and went to his own room to get ready.

"You have to leave so soon, Krystal?" asked Jonghyun frowning at her.

"Yes, Jonhyun, but I'll miss you." they began to snuggle close.

"Hey, Krystal, you know what Luna is thinking?" said Luna angirly from where she sat.

Krystal sat up and looked at Luna, who was scowling, "No, what?"

"That you guys need to quit, or take it outside." she pointed towards the door.

Jonghyun looked at Krystal and smiled, "So, you wanna take it outside."

Krystal smiled back, "Sure." and they got up and walked out the door, leaving Luna gagging back on the couch.

Fifteen minutes later Minho came down the stairs, dressed for the party. He looked on the couch and only saw Luna with a bored expression on her face as she watched T.V.

"Hey, Luna, where's Krystal? I was going to offer her a ride, since I'm leaving now."

Luna pointed to the door, "She's probably attached to the lips with Jonghyun. You may want to shield your eyes."

"Ooookay." he said and walked to the door. He didn't have to look far, since they were right next the house kissing. Minho felt momentarily grossed out, then cleared his throat loudly. That caused them to stop, and for Krystal to blush deep red.

"Hey, Minho." she said.

"Hey, Krystal, I was wondering if you needed a ride I could take you. I'm going out anyway."

"Sure, just let me get my stuff."

"Okay." and he watched Krystal grab Jonghyun's hand and walked into the house. And for a second he felt jealous. Of what? He didn't know.

"So I take it you didn't tell Jonghyun and Luna, about our little date today, did you?" asked Minho when they were in the car a little while later.

Krystal blushed, "No, I didn't think Jonghyun would appreciate that to much. You know, me going with another guy to a party."

"Yea, true." he agreed with her, "So what are they doing tonight?"

"They're going to see a movie."

"Oh, really. That sounds like fun, sorry I had to talk you away from that."

"It's okay, you're helping me get to Europe, and we'll have plenty of time to be together there." she smiled at him.

"Going to Europe sounds like fun. I wish they did that when I was still in school. Our class trip was going to the amusmenet park. Whoo-pee."

Krystal laughed, "Maybe you could go with us. I mean just buy a ticket for a flight over there and hang with us." she couldn't belive what she was saying. But she really never had any problem with Minho. And she had to admit he was a pretty cool guy to be with.

The car stopped, "Well we're here." Minho looked at her and smiled, "And oh by the way, forgot to tell you. I told everyone your a model. So if they ask you questions, just make things up."

"A-A model?" Krystal sputtered, "I'm not good-looking enough to be a model!"

Of course you are! Suddenly popped into his head, but instead he squeezed her hand, "Don't worry you'll be fine."

                                                     .....................

"When the car chase coming?" asked Jonghyun for the hundreth time.
"I don't know! You act live I've seen this before!" Luna hissed right back, and she stuck her hand in the popcorn.

"Hey can I have some?" Jonghyun asked.

"Sure." Luna held the bucket out to him, and they brushed hands, and an electric current seemed to jolt them.

They looked at each other surprised, and they were silent for the rest of the movie.

                                                      .....................

"Ready?" Minho asked her when they went up the door.

Krystal sighed, "I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

"Okay." Minho rang the bell an reached for her hand.

Krystal jumped at his touch. She knew that he was only doing it for the act, but his hand in hers didn't feel wrong at all. And she came to admit that she liked it.

The door opened, and Key stood in the doorway, "Oh hey, Minho." then he saw Krystal, "I guess you weren't lying! She's pretty hot!"

Krystal blushed and looked down.

"So where this party?" asked Minho and got Key's attention away from Krystal.

"Oh, in the back follow me."

Minho squeezed her hand again and they followed Key inside of the house.

 

_____________________________________________________________

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo do you like it? :) i will try to update soon, who knows maybe tommorow or maybe even sooner :) 

thank you for all comments!!! please write another one :)