Chapter 3

My Fake Girlfriend

"So are you having fun?" Minho asked Krystal when they walked over to get some drinks. So far they had just stood around and watched as people danced with one anoter. They hadn't participated in it themselves. They actually just kept to themselves on the outside of the groupl of people.

"Um...yea." Krystal nodded her head and took a sip of her drink, and went back to look around the party, "Your friend Key throws quite a party."

He noticed her change of subject and looked at her curiously, "Are you sure?"

"Yea, yea, of course! But actually I was expecting to be harder, you know?"

Minho was confused, "Harder? What do you mean?"

Krystal blushed and looked down, "Well... I was afraid people would want us to be more...intimate."

Minho laughed, and then saw Krystal color some more, "Oh no I'm not laughing at you, it's just-"

Just then Key came up to Minho and slapped a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, man, your going to thank me."

Minho looked at him, confused, "Uh...why?"

"Well I'm throwing the best party of the year AND cuz I just asked the DJ to put on a little slow dance, so you and your girl can dance closely." he winked at him, "I haven't seen you get close all night, if you know what I mean." he laughed. Which made Minho laugh along with him nervously.

Krystal blushed some more.

Minho was about to say something, but soon the loud beat of the music was replaced with a slower one.

"Well there's your cue, now you two go on and dance and have fun." Key pushed him closer to Krystal.

"Um...well..." Minho got nervous when him and Krystal walked out on the dance floor, "I guess we're going to dance."

Krystal laughed, "I guess."

Minho lightly placed his hand on her back, "May I?" he sounded like the perfect gentleman, and it made Krystal almost laughed again.

But instead she said with all seriousness, "Sure." and she gasped when he pulled her close, so now she was pressed up against him. But she didn't mind at all. But her arms were still hanging at her sides. She didn't know what to do with them.

Then, it seemed her arms weren't under control, they wrapped themselves around Minho's neck. She smiled at him. This didn't feel as awkward as she thought.

                                                               ..................................

Jonghyun watched the movie screen intently, the same with Luna. The movie was almost over and it was at the part where the woman found at the man loved her.'

Luna turned to Jonghyun, a tear in her eye, "It's just so beautiful."

Jonghyun turned and quickly wiped the tear from his eye and straightened up, "Of course not. I'm a man and that stuff isn't 'beautiful' to me."

"But-" Luna started, but was cut off.

"Shush! There about to kiss!"

Luna smiled, rolled her eyes, and sat back in her chair to watch the rest of the movie. Jonghyun was funny, and that was what she liked about him.

                                                               ...................................

"You know this isn't bad as I thought it was going to be." said Minho as they danced slowly around, still close together.

"Really? How so?" Krystal had grown quite comfortable in Minho's arms.

"I thought I would be a little awkwader around you, with you being so close and all."

Krystal smiled up at him, "And your not?"

"Nope, it seems..." he trailed off, Like it was perfectly natural. Like I was meant to hold you close. Was what he wished he could say, but he remained silent.

"What were you going to say?" she was now peering at him curiously, hoping he would finish his sentence.

"Nothing." and they were silent.

But as the music played on Krystal found herself lowering her head onto Minho's chest. It felt so right there. Minho looked down surprised at what Krystal had just done, but soon was smiling to himself. This night was turning out better than he had expected.

Suddenly Krystal's head shot up, "No!" she exclaimed, "I can't be doing this! I have a boyfriend, I have Jonghyun!" she let go of Minho and began to take off of the dance floor, but Minho grabbed her hand.

"Krystal, wait! What's wrong?"

"I just need some fresh air." she wrenched her hand free and rushed off.

Minho watched as she went, "But...we're outside."

                                                 ............................

"That was a good movie." Jonghyun admitted on his way to the car. This time he was driving.

"I knew you would like it." said Luna smiling and bumped him.

"Hey, watch it." Jonghyun exclaimed, and he bumped her back.

Luna laughed, "Hey I've got an idea! Race you to the car, last one there gets to drive!" and she shot off.

Jonghyun ran after her, "But it's my car!"

They reached the driver's side door at the same time and they began pushing and shoving one another out of the way. Until Jonghyun suddenly grabbed Luna. She looked at him surprised and confused at the same time. She was going to ask what was happening, but before she could speak Jonghyun kissed her.

                                                           ...........................................

Minho found Krystal sitting with her head in her hands on a lawn chair. He sat down next to her, she didn't even look up.

"Krystal what's wrong? Did I do something to hurt you?"

Still not looking up at him, she said, "Nothing's wrong. Just needed to sit awhile. Too much dancing."

He placed a hand on her shoulder, "Come on, Krystal, I've known you long enough to know something's wrong. So what is it? Come on, you can trust me." he coaxed her.

She lifted her head, "I don't know what's wrong with me. When I was dancing with you, and we were so close, it felt so right. But I have a boyfriend, I have Jonghyun. I love Jonghyun. But why did I feel like that?" she looked at him for some answer.

Minho was taken aback. She liked being that close to him? She liked dancing with him? But he soon answered her.

"Maybe it was the heat of the moment. You know a slow dance, under a star-filled night. And maybe for a second you thought I was Jonghyun."

"But why? You don't look like Jonghyun, you don't talk like him. How could I think you were Jonghyun?"

Minho sighed, "I can't answer that one for you. Sorry, I'm not very good in these kinds of situations."

Krystal smiled, "It's okay. I know you were trying." and she hugged him, Minho was all too happing to hug her back.

"So that's all you guys do, huh?" said a voice above them, it was Key, "All you do is hug. I haven't seen you kiss yet. Are you sure you're going out?" he looked at them skeptically, "I knew Minho couldn't have a babe like you go out with him."

"Hey!" Minho protested, but knew that Key was just playing around.

"How about this?" Krystal wrapped her arms around Minho's neck and planted a light kiss on his lips.

Minho was shocked. What was that all about?

"That? That was nothing! I could do that too you right now and it wouldn't mean anything!" Key argued.

"So you want us to make-out in front of you?" asked Krystal innocently.

"Well, yea!" Key exclaimed.

Krystal stood up and grabbed Minho's hand, who was still shocked, "Well we only do that in the privacy of our car." she turned to Minho, "Which reminds me, babe, it's getting late we should head home." she winked at Key and the two left the party.

Minho sat in front of the steering wheel, "What was that about?" he had finally managed to ask.

Krystal looked over at him, "I had to convince him, we couldn't just hug, could we? Sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable." Like I thought it would make me, but it didn't.

"No, no not all." he started the car, I quite enjoyed it.

Krystal looked out the window and sighed. What was she going to do? How as she going to face Jonghyun, when she had felt a spark fly when she kissed Minho?

She peeked a look at Minho, who was looking at the road, had he felt the same thing?

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hiiiiiiiiiii so that's chapter 3! i hope you like my story! please comment and subscribe! :) thank you for reading! :)