Chapter 6

My Fake Girlfriend

Krystal watched Minho head upstairs to take his shower. But she noticed the smell did not leave. Where was it coming from? She sniffed herself and reared back in disgust, it was her. Well she needed to take a shower, and she needed to do it before Luna got up and smelled her.

She ran up the stairs and into Luna's room to gather all her stuff she would need. She saw that Luna was still in bed.

"Hey, Luna, I'm going go to take a shower, okay."

The mound moved a little, "Mmkay." was her sleep filled reply. Krystal just smiled and left the room.

She walked to the bathroom door and saw it opened. Minho stood there combing his hair, with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh." Krystal blushed, "I'll wait until your finished."

Minho jumped at the sound of her voice and turned to her. His face coloring too, "Uh, no, it's okay I'll go my room." he quickly walked by her, "Go ahead." and he disappeared into his room and shut the door.

Krystal smiled at both of their embarrassment. She walked in, shut the door, and placed her stuff on the sink and got ready for her shower.

When she got of the shower, she opened the bathroom door to see Luna standing there. Her hair was disheveled like she had just woken up. Which she probably had.

"I thought you would never get out of there." she said and shuffled past her to get in.

"Sorry." Krystal smiled, but the door was already closed.

Krystal walked downstairs to see Minho sitting on the couch watching some TV. He turned and faced her.

"So what are your plans for the day." he switched of the TV so he could focus on other and not it. Krystal thought that was gentlemanly of him, and her heart fluttered.

"I don't know. I think Joghyun might be coming over and all 3 of us will probably hang out. You can come too, if you want." she suggested, and wanted him to say yes.

Minho saddened momentarily, "Uh, no thanks. I don't think I would feel that comfortable around you guys. Cause you know..." and he trailed off.

"Oh." Krystal looked away, not knowing what else to say.

It was silent in the room, that is, until the doorbell rang. Minho got up to answer it. He was surprised no not see Jonghyun, like he expected, but Key. And with him was a girl.

"Hey, man!" said Key.

"Ummm...you want to come in?" said Minho, still a little confused of seeing Key at his house.

"No thanks, I just came by to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

Key's smile got bigger, "Well you know how your a big football fan and all? Well I got us four tickets to see it. Want to come?"

"Sure!" Minho couldn't hold in his excitement, he had wanted to go to the game, but didn't have the money to get some tickets, "But why four tickets? Who else is coming?"

Key laughed, "Me and my girl, and you and yours of course!"

Minho's face paled. Would Krystal go on another "date" with him. Especially after last night? He was about to make an excuse when Key said.

"Oh look there she is! You didn't tell me she was here." Key looked at Minho, "So you guys in?"

Minho sighed and looked at Krystal, "So, Krystal, do you want to go?"

Krystal thought about it. Did she want to go with Minho? Yes. But what would Luna and Jonghyun say if she ditched him again? Oh well she would make up an excuse for them...again.

She smiled, "Sure! That sounds like fun."

Minho was confused, "Really? You want to go? With me?"

Krystal smiled, and walked over to him wrapping her arms around him, "Of course, silly." then she looked at Key, "He's just surprised that I like football. Right, honey?"

"Un...yea. Right." he smiled at Key.

"Okay then, I'll pick you guys up at around five, okay?"

"Sure sounds fine." said Krystal.

"Okay see you guys then." and then him and the girl was gone.

Once they were out of sight and the door closed Minho turned to Krystal, "Are you sure you want to come with me? I can always say we broke up."

"No, I want to come with you. And I really do like football."

"But what about you and Luna and Jonghyun hanging out? Are they going to be disappointed?"

Krystal smiled, "Don't worry I got an excuse. I'll just say I'm baby-sitting, I do need the money for Europe and all."

"But that's it. You're not baby-sitting, and you won't let me pay you. So how are you going to get the money?"
"Don't worry I'll figure something out."

"Hey, Jonghyun here yet?" Luna asked when she walked into the living room, she had just taken a shower.

"No. But ummm... I can't hang out with you guys today." she bit her lip.

"Why?" she looked disappointed.

"Well you know how I had to baby sit the other day? Well they asked me to baby sit today. And Luna I really need the money."

Luna sighed, "Fine."

"Thank you for understanding." she gave Luna a big hug, "I'll make it up to you, I promise." she gathered her stuff up and walked out the door.

She walked out just as Jonghyun was heading towards the door.

He looked at her, confusion written all over his face, "Where are you going?" he stopped and asked.

"I got to baby sit." she gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, "See you later!" and she walked to Minho who was waiting for her in his car.

She didn't look back, but she hoped Jonghyun went into the house. She didn't want him to get the wrong idea about her and Minho.

                                                                            ......................................

"So what should we do?" asked Jonghyun, when he came into Luna's house and sat on the couch.

"I don't know." said Luna and sat next to him, "We can always talk."

Jonghyun sighed and looked at her, "Luna I really need to talk to you."

"Ummm...okay. Go ahead."

"Well, " he looked down at his hands, "You know how the other day we kissed?"

Luna nodded her head and blushed.

"I know this might sound mean, Krystal is your best friend and all, but I don't think I want to go out with her anymore. And I don't think she wants to go out with me either."

Luna thought maybe she should tell him about Krystal and Minho, but she didn't. Instead she said, "Why don't you want to go out with her anymore?"

He looked her straight in the eye, "I want to go out with you."

 

______________________________________________

so at first, i'm sorry for the late update and at second, soon i will update new story :) so please write comment and subscribe! :)