Chapter 7

My Fake Girlfriend

Luna stared at him in shock. What had he just say? Did he just say that he wanted to go out with her? She knew it was wrong, but she felt happy inside. Jonghyun wanted to go out with her!

But Jonghyun took her silence for anger, "I'm sorry, Luna I shouldn't have said that. You and Krystal are best friends." he turned to leave.

"No, Jonghyun, wait it's okay. I wanted to know how you felt." she bit her lip and looked away, "I know this is wrong, but I think I have feelings for you."

Jonghyun smiled, "Really?"

She nodded her head.

Then Jonghyun frowned, "How are we going to tell Krystal? Will she be mad at you?"

Luna winced, she forgot all about telling Krystal. Now that was going to be the hard part. The EXTREMELY hard part.

Jonghyun sighed, "Too tell you the truth, Luna, I don't think that Krystal wants to go out with me anymore. I mean we don't seem as close, and she seems to be getting closer to Minho. I don't think she wants to go out with me anymore." but he didn't look all that upset about it.

"Um...Jonghyun?" Luna started slowly, not knowing if she should tell him or not, "I saw Krystal and Minho kissing last night." it all came out in a rush, but Jonghyun understood.

"What?" he turned to her, surprise written all over his face. But he couldn't get mad, him and Luna had done the same thing.

That was when he took out his cell phone. Knowing what he had to do.

"What are you doing?" Luna asked curiously.

"Something I should have done awhile ago." and he dialed a number he knew all too well

                                                                                                ..............................

Krystal turned around in slow circles, her arms spread out wide "Well I guess they can be my new favorite team. Like I watch football all that often anyway."

Minho laughed, "Well maybe after this game you'll change your mind. And you'll come over every Sunday to watch it with me." he hadn't meant to say the last part, but is what too late to take the words out now.

"Maybe." she blushed again, and decided that it was time to get going. But in her mind, she knew she would probably love to come over every Sunday and watch the game with him. She smiled as she went into the changing room.

Once they got to the cashier, Krystal dug in her purse to find her wallet. But Minho stopped her.

"I got it." he pulled out his wallet, "You probably would have never have gotten it if you weren't coming along." and he handed the money to the cashier and they walked out of the store.

Once they were in the car, Krystal checked her phone and was surprised to find she had a missed call. She looked who it was from.

"Oh Jonghyun called." she said absentmindedly, forgetting Minho for a second, "I wonder what he wanted."

Minho started the car, and began backing up, "So are you going to call him back?"

She put her phone back in her purse, "Nah I'll call him back later."

Minho couldn't help but smile.

                                                               ...................................

"She didn't answer." Jonghyun closed his phone and sighed, "So now what?"

"We can always go out and do something." suggested Luna from her seat on the couch.

"Like what?" Jonghyun asked.

"We can go grab a bite to eat. I'm starving."

Jonghyun quickly hopped off the couch, "Sounds like a plan. I'll call Krystal again in a little bit. Hopefully she'll answer this time."

                                                                                .....................................

"Hey Key." Minho said into his cell phone, "Uh, me and Krystal are already out, so we'll meet you at the stadium." he paused, "Oh you're already there, ok, well we'll be there in a couple minutes. Bye." then he hung up.

He then turned to Krystal, "Looks like we're going to head straight there."

Krystal smiled, "Cool, I can't wait. You know I've never been to a professional football game before. This is going to be exciting."

Minho said to himself in his mind, Yes it is.

"Wow these are great seats!" Minho exclaimed when Key showed them where they were too sit.

They were sitting at the fifty yard line four rows up. They could see the players real close. Minho looked over at Krystal and saw she was just as impressed as he.

Suddenly she jerked, and plucked her phone out of her pocket. She looked at Minho and mouthed "It's Jonghyun."

Minho just nodded.

She answered, "Hello."

 "Hey, Krystal." said Jonghyun.

"So what's up?" she asked, wondering why he was calling.

"Nothing. What are you doing? What is all that noise."

Krystal freaked, "Uhhh...it's the TV. Yea, the kids wanted to watch a football game." Yea that was it. She sighed in relief.

"Oh cool." then there was a pause, "Hey Krystal, you're probably going to think I'm lame, and you'll probably hate me." another pause, "But I think we've been grow apart."

Krystal was shocked. Was he going to break up with her?

"I know I'm pathetic to do this on the phone, but I haven't had a chance to say it to your face. But I think we should break up."

What? Was this really happening?

"Krystal? Are you still there? I'm sorry."

Krystal shook her head and returned to the present, "It's okay, I was thinking the same thing too."

"Really? I hope things won't be weird between us. Your still one of my best friends." Jonghyun said hopefully.

Krystal forced a smile, "Of course not."

Jonghyun seemed happy, "That's great. So I'll see you around?"

All Krystal said was, "Yea." and she hung up. She still couldn't believe that had happened.

Minho looked over at Krystal and saw that her face had gone pale.

"Krystal, is there something wrong?"

She jumped, surprised that she seemed to notice something was wrong with her.

"No, I just-I just need to go to the bathroom." she stood up, "I'll be right back." and she walked down the aisle and up the stairs.

She took in big gulps of air. But she didn't know is she should be happy, or bawl her eyes out.

 

______________________________________________________

i am so sorry for the late update, but i promise i will try to make it better :) so please write comment and subscribe! thank you all so much for reading this! :)